Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

wildlele posted:

Last new one was Absolute Identity Crisis due out in October. DC is also reprinting Absolute Hush and Watchmen.

Oh and Absolute Promethea Book Three in December.

Wasn't Absolute Authority Vol. 1 getting reprinted as well? (He says, fingers crossed...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Man, I heard about that Invisibles Omni and the size of it made me think it was bullshit so I never posted about it.

Yeah, it seems....big. Are there any other collections out there that size that aren't exploding out of their spines? That's even bigger than my Complete Bone collection...

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

redbackground posted:

Hit up a local used book store during my lunch break and found a Dr. Strange/Dr. Doom: Triumph and Torment hardcover for six measly dollars. :feelsgood:

Wow. I had no idea that had ever come out in hardcover. I now have something to quest after.

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

I'd love to have all of Brubaker's Captain America run in hardcover. I have the first omnibus, followed by the Death of Captain America omnibus and the Captain America Lives! omnibus. Were there any other omnibuses? If not, what hardcovers should I get?

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

My hardcover of Indestructible Hulk Volume 1 just showed up from Amazon, and instead of a dust jacket the cover image is printed right onto the cover.

Is that how Marvel is doing hardcovers now?

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Pretty much and it's loving awesome. Dust jackets are useless since dust repellent paper should be invented any day now.

Yeah...I think I'm okay with it. One less thing to worry about getting banged up or lost, or separated from the book if I'm picking it up at a used bookstore.

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

Usually I'm okay with creator-centric collections, but it's highly annoying that the JSA Omnibus starts with #6. That's like getting a DVD collection of a TV series that doesn't include the pilot episode setting everything up.

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

Is there any news on Thunderbolts Classics trades beyond Volume 3?

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

DFu4ever posted:

I just got my eight volume Marvel Cosmic run back from the book binders. They did a fantastic job.

Wow. Those are beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkslinger
May 23, 2001

Has Frank Miller's Hard Boiled ever been released in a nice hardcover edition? I'd love to upgrade the battered paperback that's been on my shelves for 20 years...