Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Holy loving poo poo the rap battle had me nearly crying while driving.

Yeah same here but I was listening to it at my school's library while others stared at me thinking I was a weirdo. That was a really good episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

Santa was straight-up Thicke.

Unfathomably Thicke

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Episode was hilarious and I loved Santa Claus just getting pissed as the show went on.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I saw Thomas middleditch do live stand up last year and even though it was kinda all over the place it was still really funny. Definitely go see him if you have the chance.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
She was fine. You people in this thread are actually insane.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ImPureAwesome posted:

yeah, we're the insane ones

I meant it as everyone in the thread don't worry. Anyway I busted out laughing when Scott asked Victor to quote all of Dune.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

soggybagel posted:

Loved Scott trying to remember Jamie Chung's filmography and brings up Sin City where she has no lines.

I loved it when he brought up the real world san diego lol.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

soggybagel posted:

Scott realizing who he was was great.

Hahaha yeah this was amazing.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
You can finish college in just.....4....years....

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I went to university with an unfunny person who is now a successful professional comedian purely because his rich dad set him up.

Speak on that

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Speak on that like they say on the show! Haha that's really funny.

Hmmmm yes. Back up on that?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I actually died laughing when Victor was about to sing and said he would only sing if he chooses the song. And then he just starts the first part of somebody to love :laffo:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
TiIiiiIiiIIIiIiIIiIiiIIIIIIIiiiiIIIiIIimmmMMMeEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Wax Lion posted:

"At the end of the day the heart does want what the heart does want."

Really enjoyed the idiotic way Fran's character spoke.

On this venture I believe that the way Marco spoke was for the most part pretty good.

CherryDoom posted:

I loved all these guests, but I'm starting to get a little tired of Scott pushing new characters into even weirder and weirder areas. Marco world have been totally fine in my opinion without him turning into a weird steampunk monster thanks to Scott's prompting. I feel like more and more lately he's trying to make things wackier than they need to be. Maybe it's in response to a few times characters didn't seem to go anywhere, like that smoothie delivery guy who didn't turn out to be totally insane. Maybe I'm just a PC thought police grump, but new no no, stop sexualizing every child character and then putting some weird age thing on them (Benjamin button on that lapkus schoolboy, "you're not really 16 are you on Marco").

Wait you didn't start the clock!