Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Joust posted:

That Ibrain thing was loving hilarious, Did they really hate it enough to ban him or was it like retiring his name from the show? I've only checked this podcast occasionally to listen to Patton Oswalt but I guess I should hunker down and run through some more.

He's an inappropriate jerk and I'm glad he was banned and never ever came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Wasn't really trying to be sarcastic. It's just fun to play along with the show.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Both CDR christmas benefit songs are like the most Scott Aukerman-y jokes ever.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The_Rob posted:

Which means I love them and they are hilarious.

Yeah that's the thing. I don't get how anyone can listen to the show and not "get" those and the Weirder Scott songs.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"Welcome to Analyze Phish! I'm Harris Wittels, and I'll be your tour guide through the cosmos! Sorry!"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Blackula69 posted:

Do people really not like Tig Notaro? Because she's the best ever. But if you google her, you see she has some weird stalker, and that's lame.

Hot tub foot?

Hey buddy, this look like page 6 to you?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think Tig is pretty funny.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm re-listening to the Adam Scott, Harris Wittels and Chelsea Peretti episode and it is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

E: GOOD ONE

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SpacePig posted:

I only started listening a couple of months ago, so I don't know if I'm a good judge, but I would definitely rank Farts and Procreation at the top of my list. It's seriously one of the funniest things I have ever listened to, CBB or otherwise.

I just want to vote for it 10 times.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Oneiric posted:

Jokes on you!

Has anyone been to Comedy Death Ray in L.A.? Is it just like CBB, but live?

No, it's a stand up show.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lil Gary is great.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

PFT three weeks in a row? Oh, Scott Oxserman, you spoil me!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The_Rob posted:

People always talk about PFT's impressions that don't sound like the person, but I thought the whole point were these characters becoming their own thing. His Cake Boss sounds nothing like the actual Cake Boss.

I remember in one podcast he said (as a character), "I don't do good impressions, my thing is more broad caricature." Or something like that.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Goose Halo posted:

I'm John Lennon, the Biggest Creep in the World!

I love when they do the Beatles stuff. Anyone remember which episode they do the Wonder Boy trailer?

Episode 75: The Farting gently caress Faces with Mike Birbiglia, Henry Phillips, and Matt Besser

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

This is going to be unpopular I'm sure, but I really don't care for James Adomians characters on CBB anymore. I re-listened to the entire catalogue a few months ago, and while the impressions are good, they become tired after repeat appearances. Still love Adomian's stand-up though.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

wafflesnsegways posted:

I also don't really like his characters. They often don't interact well with the guests.

This is exactly my problem. Other than Alan Rickman, each character is just doing the same jokes through the entire episode.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Max22 posted:

my wife

My WiFi

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

dog poop n doritos posted:

Yeah they did it in the episode with Andy Richter and Matt Besser. Scott sang some beautiful song in the middle of it, too.

I just happened to listen to that episode today, I'm not some like weird savant with photographic/phonographic memory of every CBB episode.

"Castle on a Cloud" from Le Mis

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Greg Proops is awesome.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fil5000 posted:

And in this scenario, am I related to Ghost Dad?

Yes, you are Ghost Nephew.

AND THE FLOOR IS CLOSED! May I have your answers please?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I give that list mustard.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I thought Jordan did a great job. It kind of reminded me of Bobby Moynihan's first episode. I hope he becomes a regular.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Perhaps Motts Applesaucerman?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The show only being a few minutes long really sucked though. Pretty lazy on Aukerman's part I thought.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

So i watched the episode of the tv show on ifc.com. It was ok I guess. I loved it right up until the end, when it ended without plugs. D+

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Blackula69 posted:

I saw him at Assscat in April and he was hilarious. He kills on Improv4Humans this week too.

Is Happy Endings any good?

It's great.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I love Nick Kroll. I just wish the Oh Hello guys would come back. Thats one of my top 5 all time episodes.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Goose Halo posted:

It seems so obvious that he should get bitten by Cake Chupacabras.

Cake Chupakaybrosh

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's the best part of the show.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"@ChelseaVPeretti: “@loverrlylucy: @twittels @ChelseaVPeretti are y'all doing a part 2 of CBB?” YEAH, TONITE!"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

His name's Rodney Ogg. Wait, are you friends with him?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Dorepoll posted:

"pulled Bjork sandwich".

The greatest joke in the history of the show.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

2nd anniversary episode.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's not like she already died.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jimmy Pardo and Matt Belknap haven't been guests as a unit yet. I wanna hear Belknap's improv skills.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

epitasis posted:

No, I listen to How Did This Get Made regularly in addition to all his CBB appearances. He regularly flubs sentences and makes basic factual mistakes about things. I don't think he's particularly good at improv, either - in this episode it's pretty glaring how often he has to "reset" - but he's still likable.

Amended: Paul Scheer may be technically good at the mechanics of improv but he's not funny so who cares

I don't watch The League because not even Nick Kroll can make that show funny. :smug:

(I chatted up Nick Kroll at a bar once for a good half-hour and he was super nice and down-to-earth. I think he was pretty pleased because on first impressions he took me for a The League fan and those trend toward typical bros, but when I approached him it was first to tell him how Fabrice Fabrice puts me in absolute hysterics.)

Sorry about your terrible taste dog.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That's awesome. The last time the first and last guest were on is one of my top 5 faveorite episodes.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Has anyone heard the dad podcast yet? I love Dave Koechner, but Jeff Ulrich gives me douche chills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mad TV made me hate Andy Daly so they are very bad,