Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Adam and Hana are in Pitch Perfect (Kay Cannon wrote it), and Adam is also a co-star and co-creator of a show called Workaholics. Workaholics is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lugaloco posted:

Fortunately Adam Pally and Casey Wilson are on the show today.

Unfortunately Scott sounds like a mentalist on most of the adverts.

Fortunately it's pretty hilarious.

Unfortunately I've ran out of things to say in this format.

Fortunately most improv games aren't meant to be played alone.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

UP AND ADAM posted:

edit: who are the unfunny people who apparently hate on the funniest, least conventional episodes of CBB?

This dude.

From the Earwolf site:
"The episode started very poorly and dipped lower shortly after. Then Harris and Adam made it better as their characters, then the whole thing took a horrifying nosedive as Chelsea Peretti started "acting".

I don't care how tired you all are or how hot it is; poo poo is still poo poo. Why is this episode poo poo?

1. Characters are best when they are held through the whole bit. Andy Daily never says "And now I'll stop being Don Dimelo and just be me" He commits to the role and stays in character until the bit is done, then the Don Dimelo leaves and Andy re-enters the studio. Fading in and out of characters is lousy acting and very irritating.

2. Finding yourselves so terribly amusing is really off-putting. If something is genuinely funny then laugh, but being all giddy and finding that everything you say gives you the giggles and is hilarious is annoying and sounds like a pack of teenagers doing a podcast.

3. Where the hell are the games?

In summary, four people who can't hold a character sit in a studio and make each other laugh and we get to listen to it; good work everyone. This episode was so bothersome I signed up just to voice my distaste.

I'm not giving up on the show yet but episodes like have been produced lately really make me miss the Pod F Tompkast.

Feel free to take this post as an honest (if acerbic) critique of the show, or simply discount it as the ranting of some rear end in a top hat on the internet, I really don't care I just had to have my say because the show has been much better and I hope it will be again."

The author of the review on SA:

Indolent Bastard posted:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Because I jump around and stacking that episode up against Bill Cosby Bukowski, the new episode is garbage. Also it was just bad.

My first post (edit: see above) was met with posts calling me a retard and having no sense of humor. I attempted a well thought out rebuttal, which was removed. After that I appologised to the admins for not being a big enough suck up to have my messages stay up, and I got banned.

No I am not an idiot, I realize that the post that got me banned was childish mod-sass but gently caress those assholes. You can empty post for days as long as it is sycophantic sucking up like:

"Wonderful stuff. The kind of bizzaro chucklemining that only CBB can give!"
and
"Thank you for being so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and
"This was super great!"

But defending your position and then airing a gripe about being censored is dealt with swiftly and harshly.

gently caress it, I'll just post here where the mods are reasonable and the discussion is (typically) of a higher calibur.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I loved it. History proved me right about Farts and Procreation, and will prove me right with this one.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think he played one or more of the first characters.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sorry, Little Gary is a national treasure.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Best WYR ever.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Nick Kroll and Juan Hammond tomorrow!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Close enough!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Nice to hear Ted Levine break into the podcast circuit.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"Oh, yeeaahhh!"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

He's good friends with Buddy Velastro.

El Jefe de Torta?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Holy gently caress. Poehler, Tompkins, Campbell. Wow.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I really hope we get a Farts and Pro-esque Brooklyn 99 episode. Andy, Chelsea, and pretty much anyone else Terry Crewes pleeeeeeease would be pretty rad.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Horatio and Tim Meadows are both so much better on improv4humans than anything they did on SNL.

Well Tim Meadows was Dr Poop and that was great. Horatio I'll agree with.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

ArtVandelay posted:

Coffee in hot car with menthol cigarette

One can lentil for exercise.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I was crying during Victor's podcast. So good.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Chealsea's new special is great btw

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Victor is band leader, Tiny puts the button on it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

E: nope, you're right

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Congrats to Scott Aukerman for looking 15 years younger than everyone else.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

EPISODE #329- Too Much Tuna Tour
Guests: Nick Kroll, John Mulaney

Oh my god yes

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

They need to just get a decent store. Digital content is especially badly done.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RSS is GOAT

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Power of Pecota posted:

That was my first thought too,

What did she do

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

You see vibes andy?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Past Tense Ragu posted:

I'm not sure. I was hoping someone would know. It must be an episode from two or more years ago.

Live ep with Dave Foley and LittleThomas LennonGary

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

ImPureAwesome posted:

Seems kinda lovely to crowdfund a bunch of money for a dream home movie then go 'turns out I have better things to do'

Stopping a personal project to go work at your job what a wacky concept

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The yogi joke is the best thing I've heard all year

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I know it's basically impossible but I would kill for a super cut of PFT laughing in the background of podcasts

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

UP AND ADAM posted:

I think they could have chopped off about half of the guest list, but I don't have anyone specific in mind that I disliked/especially liked (except Betsy Sodaro, who should stay). They were all fine, but there wasn't enough time to revel in any one person's weirdness before they had to move on to another guest. It was a lot like the Dalton Wilcox episode of the ADPPP, which was good with 2 additional weird poets and PFT. I am not excited to hear about more canon developments with Timekeeper and PFT's character. Isn't that part of why he stopped wanting to do the Pod F Tompkast?

i think he stopped doing it because it took tons of effort

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

ElCondemn posted:

their other crappy show

die badly

E; don't actually die but I still hate you

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

When "Where you at?" was the catchphrase of assholes everywhere

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fantastic Tom Lennon impression

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lord Wexia posted:

Man and all I got in Boston was an Alan Thicke (my least favorite PFT character) and a world record holder for most wishes granted. It was funny, but not great. Luck of the draw I guess. :smith:

you got to see a real life wendigo you selfish jerk

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Weirdly the first episode with a character is hosted by Jimmy Pardo

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

ArtVandelay posted:

Listen to the wild horses podcast on howl. It's kind of the only word she and the rest of the ladies ever say.

Pussy is to wild horses as dick/rear end in a top hat is to Adam Scott Aukerman

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tim Baltz is destroying this tour

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Boolean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot