Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I mean it's probably the engineers that pick the clips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did anyone get murdered

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

RIP Uncle Sam

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did anyone see that weird Thomas Middlditch playboy interview about swinging

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

where the hell is little dammit man?!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's been more of an action boyz thread lately

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wonder how much they pay

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I guess there's chris hardwick and jimmy dore

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I like Pardo. I was listening through a bunch of Never Not Funny seasons 3 or 4 years ago and he's really funny but gradually lost interest because I started to get annoyed with the extremely boring engineers/Matt Belknap and the pre guest segment would go on for real long and it just became a show I'd check in with if I liked the guest

also it apparently got really bad once they got into hamilton but I dont remember if I got that far

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Analytic Engine posted:

Will Hines is awesome
Check out his (dead) podcasts Don't Get Me Started and I Will Write Your Book

I thought it was funny Hayes did his city planning episode of Don't Get Me Started then the very next week they were like "yeah we're gonna end the podcast before it starts feeling like a chore"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah it was Hayes guesting and I could've sworn he had also done an episode with them on political cartoons but I can't find it

e: oh that was high & mighty - I was thinking Sean's episode on cold brew coffee was a Don't Get Me Started thing too that was also Gabrus' show

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 5, 2022