Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I like the Big Grande way of making a bunch of episodes in season packs, charging you one sum for it and it’s yours forever.

If you're canny about cancelling subscriptions, most operate on this model unofficially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

jeeves posted:

New episode randomly dropped. I wonder if that’s a reaction to the Monday episode or more likely a mistake?

Previously it's been someone wanting to plug their project fairly last minute.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Their very existence was funny enough but it's even better to know that the figures will look terrible.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I think there's a reason we haven't heard of Don for years, and why Scott used to joke that CBB World had the full archives but don't listen that far back.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

It's no surprise but Gethard is such a good cohost.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Brett sends me cassettes through the post.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I just got back from the post office: not a fan!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

kdrudy posted:

Scott's good friend died, I wonder if anyone has informed him and Carl?

I may be wrong, but I think one of the reasons PFT swapped out all of his impressions was because he got sick of his notifications being flooded whenever a stranger died or got a DUI.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

whydirt posted:

Scott was good friends with OJ Simpson?

He was a big fan of his, but stopped paying attention to him some time in the 90s. Whatever happened to that guy?
(I guess you know, but Carl Tart does an impression)

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Hey is that a schoolbus filled with kids? - Scott Auckerman

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Seaniqua posted:

I really loved Hanford’s DJ character though, he does such a good job taking a thin premise and making it funny.

The one tour character he did which was "hay salesman who is allergic to hay" was an all timer. It was near the end of the tour and Scott had no patience for the premise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A favourite part of this episode was how genuinely worried Glass seemed that he had been boasting about having opened for Tosh.