Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

He's an inappropriate jerk and I'm glad he was banned and never ever came back.

People are seriously upset about it? Seems a bit humourless for a bunch of comedians, doesn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Slotducks posted:

Someone doesn't get sarcasm.

The lowest form of wit, isn't it. I'm not worried about it.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Since a couple of days ago, the audio clips on the earwolf website won't load anymore. Anyone know what's up?

It looks like this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I had no idea every comedian has a bunch of comedy songs before listening to old CDR eps. What's UP with THAT?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

RandolphCarter posted:

Newest Doug Loves Movies has Paul F. Tompkins, Gary Marshall, and Dame Sir Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber as guests.

What the...???

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

NotWearingPants posted:

Even if this isn't a troll, it just sounds too trolly to inspire any real annoyance.

It's not a troll, it's what we call in the biz 'a joke.'

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

New Analyze Phish!!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Anyone know a Brett Gelman speech to The Man that goes something like "ME NO LIKE *something* ME NO LIKE *something else*"? Where is that from?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I think "Once In a While" by Don't Stop or We'll Die is genuinely a really good song.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

There's a preview for the CBB TV show out: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid88218671001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAn_zM~,B6LaFUvNnt2RhwK5cjOvZ4hHQyd5XXC9&bctid=1490007294001

What does everyone think?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Is Ducca is a fictional character or is he based on a guy who really was married to Scott's mom?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Fred Savage sounds exactly like Scott's weed dealer.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I wish Brett Gelman had said something funny on the anniversary ep. Oh well.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Crankit posted:

Where do you go to submit catchphrases?

http://forum.earwolf.com/forum/11-new-catchphrase-suggestions/

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Here's a trailer: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5152e4a5b7/first-look-ultimate-teaser-trailer

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

indigi posted:

Had to waste Ben Schwarz on an episode I wouldn't listen to if you paid me. Tony Clifton? Really? What am I, 50 years old? That character sucked back when it was still relevant. No thanks.

If you were around when Tony Clifton was relevant then, yeah, you probably are around 50?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

moot the hopple posted:

What's Chelsea "Chazz Palminteri" Peretti up to now that she's no longer writing for Parks and Rec?

I think she wants to 'do her own thing' which I guess means stand-up and trying to do a pilot.

edit: I mean write a pilot, not have sex with one.

jyrka fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jul 10, 2012

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

There is no way they 'scripted' one of Scott's lovely little games.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

What if we found out all the podcasts were heavily scripted? Come on, no one is that funny. I heard Eddie Murphy and Russell Brand ghostwrite for Todd Glass Show.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

A friend of a friend swears that the Simpsons writers moonlight for Maron.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

How are u posted:

Just saw Kulap on Parks & Rec. Is she actually pregnant or is that some Hollywood Facts(Magic)? Bro.

I think she's just fat?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

UnclePlasticBitch posted:

Just to clarify, he's only ending the live show, not the podcast, right?

Y
E
S

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Turned out he's not funny.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Probably something to do with the Wompler? Anyway that's the only thing I know about Marina Del Rey.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0a8c6058cb/more-drunk-orson-welles-commercial-outtakes-from-themidnightshow-and-jamesadomian

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Is the tall one Rob Huebel?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Is PFT dressed up as Cake Boss for a podcast?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Wait which one is the alleged PFT? The one in the white shirt(Cake Boss costume) right? To be honest none of them look like Paul to me.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I wish they would just tell us this is so exciting!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Farts and Proc 2 was so disappointing. I'm surprised it finished so high in the countdown. Absolutely loved the one that came first though. I must have listened to that episode upwards of 3 times!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

KimT posted:

Who do you guys think is the worst character that's ever been on CBB? I'm listening to the latest episode and Nancy Cooper is definitely up there. (Neil Campbell's character is amazing though)

Todd Glass.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

You talking to him?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

As far as I'm concerned this was one of the best episodes ever.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

I really hope Tim Heidecker can hook in John C. Reilly to do an episode sometime, because I can only see that leading to a special episode with Sarah Silverman, Amy Phillips doing a Sarah Silverman impression, John C. Reilly, and PFT doing a John C. Reilly impression.

Let's not also forget Ron Sexsmith's killer John C. Reilly impression.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Adam Brody was the funniest guest this week.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Zsinjeh posted:

Even Anthony Jeselnik went back and deleted a tweet he made in regards to the bombings.

Aww that's really disappointing. Surely when his whole thing is You Can Joke About Anything, he shouldn't back off. I think I read the tweet and it wasn't very funny but that's not an issue if he's going for the shock value anyway.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

escape artist posted:

If you listen to a couple interviews he has done recently, that tweet actually betrayed his personal philosophy.

Did it? Because seeing it again it's not that bad of a joke. My guess is that it betrayed his personal philosophy of 'don't get fired or real life death threats.'

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I pray to Lord Jesus Christ(who is my savior) that ep 3 won't be as bad as ep 2 which was very bad indeed.

Also Borat is a fantastic film although obviously not as a good as the bits they did on the Ali G tv show. And Sasha Baron Cohen is a true comedic genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

LesterGroans posted:

Look at these two. Look at these two being so, so wrong.

It was just a clumsy attempt at recapturing the magic of the first episode and it didn't really work. Comedically. Other than that, it was great.