Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

elwood posted:

The far left wing of the party is what's wrong with them. A party were an influential part sees the wall a necessity is, for me at least, not electable.

The "Linke" is nothing more than the new Social-democrat party, only difference is that the wackjobs get more screen time in the mainstream media

also the Pirate party is full of libertarians and chauvinistic nerds, at least here in Hesse.

The green party is now mostly a conservative party that likes to sperate their trash. Everything is hopeless on the fedral level and party interest is always above the interest of some few good politicians in all parties.

skipThings fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Sep 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Hungry Gerbil posted:

You are so far left nobody needs to take your opinions seriously.

Good for you, now you can stay in the center where all the corporate profit will trickle down upon you :)

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

GaussianCopula posted:

People celebrating Stalin because he defeated Hitler and industrialized Russia. It was sparked by the Russians voting Stalin the greatest Russian.

Still better than voting Adenauer the greatest German

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Kopijeger posted:

Who should win that particular award, then?

Martin Sonneborn ? I don't know, but surely not Adenauer

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
http://www.vice.com/de/read/die-griesbach-aus-der-brd-dikatur-nach-russland-geflohen-kein-asyl-bekommen-leben-zu-acht-im-vw-bus

more sovereign citizens ready to leave the Schweinesystem

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

waitwhatno posted:

:eyepop:

I can't stop laughing at the mental image of these imbeciles sitting in a Russian immigration office, while the workers are screaming and hurling insults at them(as is customary).

If they keep living in that van like hobos and doing all these publicity stunts, child protection is probably gonna take their kids away sooner or later and force vaccine them. :ohdear:

yea, the header should actually read "two paranoid shizophrenics kidnap six children"

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Riso posted:

Already can see the responses:

Das hat nichts mit dem Islam zu tun.

Ein tragischer Einzelfall.

you just can't wait to get them into the camps personally, hm?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Riso posted:

Isn't it cheaper to stuff them all into an A400 and send them home?

if you know where "home" is

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

JaucheCharly posted:

Habt ihr nicht gehört, was der Typ schreit? Das ist irgend so ein hausgemachter Verrückter.

du meinst wie ein hier von Salafisten radikalisierter Islamist ? Riso weiss ganz genau was er da gehört hat

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

you want to put your hands into the still warm blood of the victims and write "to the victims of the EU immigration policy" on the ground, don't you ?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

My Lovely Horse posted:

less a question of intent than of what he's actually already doing if you ask me

no, cause I meant it quite literal, he wants to take a train to Munich, as fast as he can, before the bodies turn cold and smear it all around

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

aphid_licker posted:

Yikes, when did GBS get straight up nazi? Their thread on this is sure something.

since they turned GBS into a store-brand discount /b for upcoming cool shitposters

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Riso posted:

The same witness, live on air:

CNN is just trying to make this somehow relatable to American fears so they can get some screentime on the TV's of amerifats

no offense to our well integrated amerifats

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

poty posted:

Hitler was born on 4/20????

that guy turned every inconspicuous cultural landmark into something terrifying, what an rear end in a top hat !

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
ich mag wizo nicht, finde antifaschismus aber gut, was tun ?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
oh gut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYCGgZJmuqc

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkaYbUcqFU8

Ja doch, auch

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
Über-*furzt mal lang und saftig* fremduuuuuuuuuuung

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
during those kind of discussions I always ask myself, which is the most forgotten part of Germany, Saar or Hesse ?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
MVP has lots of stories about Nazis and being part of "the east" so no dice there

BW has there absurd dialect that is often compared only to sächsisch in its incomprehensibleness

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

waitwhatno posted:

Weimar ist in Thüringen und da kommt der Gööööthe her. Das ist voll berühmt

I will let you know that Goethe was born in Frankfurt :smug:

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

waitwhatno posted:

Dude, stop that. If you say burka three times in a DnD thread, the ghost of burka discussions appears and scratches the thread's eyes out.

is that as bad a gun control chat ?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Randler posted:

Rot-Rot-Grün ("SED 2.0")

are you actually being serious and not just flippant when you type this ?

aren't you supposed to be a smart guy ?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

az posted:

No, it makes hanging out with my vegan buddy much better since he won't eat any of the snacks, you know, because they always have something wrong with them. One time I made vegetable snacks but he wouldn't eat any of it because they touched the cutting board that I used to dice some cheese before. It's a fun little game that I can play, offer him random food items and guess if he will reject them or not (he always rejects them and grabbing food out on the town is impossible).

Also what food is red on the outside and brown on the inside, I need an updated vernacular for AfD voting commies.

you are all just making this poo poo up, aren't you? This would make some orthodox followers of Abrahamist faith's blush

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

JaucheCharly posted:

Wie will man denn Leute davon abhalten hierher zu kommen? Die haben ja schon bewiesen, dass sie ihr Leben dafür einsetzen. Schießbefehl?

heisst nicht "Festung Europa" weil es witzig ist

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Frauke Petry posted:

Der Begriff "völkisch" sollte nicht mehr so negativ verstanden werden, meint Frauke Petry, die Vorsitzende der Partei AfD. Man müsse "daran arbeiten, dass dieser Begriff wieder positiv besetzt ist", sagte sie der Welt am Sonntag. Es sei eine "unzulässige Verkürzung", wenn gesagt werde, "'völkisch' ist rassistisch".

Can't wait until headmistress teaches us all the other vocabulary that is not to be taken so negatively, like, "Rassenschande"

maybe courageous people can even say things like "fascism" out loud again and how it wasn't that bad

Das muss ja nochmal gesagt werden dürfen , is gonna become a bannable catchphrase, mark my words

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Einbauschrank posted:

Ich war in den 90ern Austauschschüler in England. Die Pisse war damals voll auf die Krautfresser gezielt, das muß heute nicht zwangsläufig ein Kollateralschaden sein.

Ich auch und mir hatt keiner irgendwohin gepisst, nichtmal verbal, verrückt

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
What are you actually in favor of Randler? Honest, intrigued question

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

az posted:

Putting a fiver on FDP and a fiver on CDU, can't lose.

for some reason I would think he is also against those guys if they are not proper Beamtenmenschen, from what I gathered from his posts

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Einbauschrank posted:

That's what style does to you.

it's the same style a greasy piece of so called meat, on a mac-burger has, it's bad but something in your brain gets triggered and u need to put more of that poo poo through an orifice into your head

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Einbauschrank posted:

Netter Schmelzab.

At least it triggers the brain, something that can't be said of the Gewinsel the author is alluding to.

This article must be the one grating the self-righteous Wutgutbürger most, as it questions his birthright to insult or belittle other opinions as poo poo.

http://blogs.faz.net/deus/2016/02/20/wie-man-im-internet-andere-meinungen-lesen-sollte-3163/

I also like to call the wiederkäuen of opinions from industry moguls, about a just world and weirdoes who poo poo their giorgio armani footsies over the NVA, "triggering my brain"

poor little ruling class getting called out

but haha, just runterschmelzing on an internetforum

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Einbauschrank posted:

Ah, ja. Lügenpresse! Ich verstehe. We are all sheeple. Show me on the puppet where the herrschende Klasse touched you and made you schmelz runter.

Apropos Lügenpresse.Für die Freunde von Nachdenkseiten, campact, compact und anderen Alternativen zur monopolkapitalistisch-imperialistisch-faschistischen Systempresse: Wie angedeutet gibt es Hinweise, daß Todenhöfer tatsächlich angefüttert bzw. williger Komplize in einer Propagandashow war. Was vermutlich in den Alternativen zur Systempresse der Medienmogule verheimlicht werden wird. Muß man wissen!

https://m.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/54qlpr/j%C3%BCrgen_todenh%C3%B6fer_facebook_video_of_interview/

The horror, the horror!

No, not lying, just being "willfully dense" for taxdodging fuckheads and sorry if I'm not gonna touch your strawman no matter how giddy it gets you

http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2016-09/deutsche-bank-aktie-rekordtief-staatshilfe-probleme

but here is this, to stay a bit on topic that is not some retarded pissing contest about the bourgie-bravo™

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

botany posted:

they are a criminal organization and will hopefully cease to exist

hahah, no they will get a million euro bailout and fire some clerks, and we will welcome our new AfD supporters on the comment sections of Welt, BILD and FAZ

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

ja ne hast recht. bank auflösen und schulden von den aktionären zahlen lassen. aber wenn was übrigt bleibt das dann verstaatlichen.

nach verstaatlichung rufen ist son reflex von mir.

gute Ideen

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-10/madgeburg-bundespolizei-sachsen-anhalt-neonazis-polizeiwache-angriff

Well, that's going to end well.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

JaucheCharly posted:

Bohlen? Der soll gleich eure Bundeshymne neu schreiben. Irgendwas eingängiges mit 2 Akkorden.

Bohlen could be our very own Trump

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

botany posted:

well yeah he's SPD

omfg that's actually the closest analogy holy poo poo

ikr ? That is how I explain to every German who doesn't know who Trump is "imagine Bohlen becoming really obviously racist on the front page of the BILD every day"

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Drone posted:

Thread has a distinct lack of Lucy Heartfilia.

Lucy probs needs to sleep of his hangover, get ready for all those classic "death to trump posts" after his old hit " death to putin"

no offense lucy, those are very much needed

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

Randler posted:

Iwan lügt weniger dreist und müllt das Netz nicht mit Salonbolschewisten zu.

Iwan müllt das Netz mit scchlecht bezahlten Trollfarmen voll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this

botany posted:

Wagenknecht owns actually
So vote Linke you fuckos

Kein Leerzitat