Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

blowfish posted:

Build a wall around Thüringen.

I would assume they'll do that themselves very soon. Sure, currently nobody has any intention of building a wall but we know how this will turn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

botany posted:

Please no humor in the German thread.

Humor is that yellow guy on TV, right?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Please change the thread title from Discussion to Stammtisch

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Pand posted:

I tried searching for it to see whether it actually looks like that but sadly to no avail.

Sereri fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Mar 18, 2015

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Riso posted:

Don't be silly, tin foil amplifies the signal. Drilling a hole in your skull works much better.

That also seems counterproductive as the signals can more easily penetrate the skull.

I reality you should absorb as much lead into your body as you can, because as we all know lead absorbs radiation.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Not MY co-pilot!

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Blechtrommelnde Grass-Engel in allen Zeitungs-Karikaturen morgen.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Google® self-driving trains. Problem solved, you're welcome, everyone.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

GaussianCopula posted:

I think that the CSU wants to make Bavaria better for the people that live in Bavaria and vote CSU, just like the CDU wants to make Germany better for the people that live in Germany (and vote CDU).

So are they only pedophilic towards Bavarian children then?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

ArchangeI posted:

Sure, the holocaust had some collateral damage, but think of all the Jewish murderers and rapists we got before they could do harm!

Maybe one of them could have been the next Hitler.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Nektu posted:

Hey, greece managed a coalition between the extreme left and right, so it works (not for long).

Well I certainly can't wait for the 2017 Afd-linke coalition government of "wait, we didn't actually want this. What do we do now. What DO we do now"

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

My Lovely Horse posted:

You think Helmut Schmidt will be cremated?

That's already been slowly going on for decades

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Chewbaccanator posted:

What is it with the German military being so inept?

There's probably a clause written somewhere in the Grundgesetz about having good rifles, but not good enough to invade other countries or something.

Cutting military spending was an easy way to score points for quite some time. Who needs to pay for upkeep of tanks and stuff if we're never going to war again anyway.

Oh we do have to use them now ? Whoops, who could've seen that coming.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Also ich finde das Ergebnis nicht überraschend. Am besten wäre, wenn man die neuen Bundesländer vor den Flüchtlingen schützt. So könnte man um diese zum Beispiel einen separaten Grenzzaun ziehen. Wobei, wenn sich die Szenen an den Grenzzäunen im Balkan anschaut, wäre es vielleicht besser eine richtige Mauer zu errichten.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Randler posted:

Art. 1 Grundgesetz, auch bekannt als die Menschenwürde.

Yeah well, doesn't Erdogan always say we Europeans shouldn't be so hung up on Menschenwürde. :shrug:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

https://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/719438182878691328

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

I don't think you get the tweet to be honest. It's not really targeted at Austrians, it's not a "Oh no you're voting brown. Better check yourself before you wreck yourself." I'm pretty sure they don't give a gently caress what Austrians think about it. It's targeted at Germans and more of a "Haha look, those wacky Schluchtenscheißer are at it again with the naziing"

And honestly, I've seen far worse spending of my GEZ money. At least it's not Volksmusik ™

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

It's really weird to think that the same people who made this dressed up as clowns and threw pies into the faces of AfD politicians.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Nektu posted:

The common enemy that made NATO rock-solid is simply gone...

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Vorsicht, Flüchtlinge aus sicheren Herkunftsstaaten werden automatisch wieder abgeschoben

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Gold and a Pager posted:

They're also headquartered in Düsseldorf :patriot: (why are the only Germany-related emoticons Nazi-related?)

Alles Schwaben hier

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

bignose posted:

In other news: Gauland does not like Afro-Germans
„Die Leute finden ihn als Fußballspieler gut. Aber sie wollen einen Boateng nicht als Nachbarn haben.“
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/afd-vize-gauland-beleidigt-jerome-boateng-14257743.html

Btw dear Southern neighbours, does the FPÖ hate David Alaba as well? Does the SVP hate Xhaka & the Shaq?

Adolfs feinste Deutsche

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

https://twitter.com/MickyBeisenherz/status/736874214997819392

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

frankenfreak posted:

Does that mean that word is germanist?

Auf Lehramt, ja

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

http://www.der-postillon.com/2016/06/usa-kundigen-teilverkauf-der-brd-gmbh.html#more

That hit a little too close to home this thread

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Drone posted:

Also this is just so goddamn ridiculous that a poll like this was even taken:

:lol: at the AfD people over-compensating

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Living in the broad vicinity , Viernheim is like 70km away from Frankfurt. It is next to Mannheim and Heidelberg however.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Nah, it was banned. Just like AirBnb actually.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Das sind die, die nicht von oben sondern von rechts hängen

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

az posted:

What's with you, IT people, and why do you think anybody wants to hear you talk about it.

IT people are probably just better at finding discussion boards with the same weird stuff they're into so it reinforces their beliefs. Who knows.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

I have a dream that one day, a muslim weirdo can go on a Ballerspiel-fuelled, school-related Amoklauf and not be immediately judged a terrorist just because of his religion or the colour of his skin.

Or something like that.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

^^^^^^^ I'm sure there a wikihow article

I'm sure we can squeeze out another year and make it a G7, Gedichtsinterpretationen are made-up garbage, learning French is going to be useless anyway and nobody needs Analysis. And for the ones that do, it's not like they don't have a repetition in the first university semesters anyway.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

GaussianCopula posted:

He apparantly was in the possesion of this book https://www.amazon.de/Amok-Kopf-Warum-Sch%C3%BCler-t%C3%B6ten/dp/3407858876 and researched police tactics/read news articles on other rampages.

"Mobbing, check
Killerspiele, check
Poor family background, check

looks like I'm good to go"

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

botany posted:

the paperwork required for that alone would make you want to kill someone!

They have to be signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Okay, so apparently we can't deport people from Syria back to Syria. Makes sense. How about we take a look at what the British did after ww2, carve up a piece of desert, send them there and let them establish their own state. Since they will probably all be muslim, I guess it's going to be an islamic state :downsrim:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

az posted:

It's good we can put our differences with terrorism aside and focus on the real, eternal enemy here, other Germans.

simpsons_natural_enemies.jpeg

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Actually this thread was supposed to be closed today anyway. Doesn't anybody read the thread title anymore.

Ich schick euch gleich die Polizei wegen Ruhestörung auf den Hals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Ist das wenn man sich besoffen mit seinem Auto um eine Laterne wickelt?