Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Once again, we can't make up our mind on what to do with the NPD.
This time, government won't try to have the NPD banned by our supreme court, while the Bundestag wants to vote on bringing the issue before the court themselves, leading to hilarious exchanges:
FDP-head Rösler says we can't ban stupidity.
Response from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern's interior minister: "If minister Rösler says we can't ban stupidity, then I can only say: indeed we can't" :iceburn:
("Wenn Herr Minister Rösler sagt, Dummheit könne man nicht verbieten, sage ich: Dummheit kann man tatsächlich nicht verbieten.")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Sereri posted:

I'm guessing you're referring to this post.

And yes, nuclear plants create much less CO2. But guess what they produce, nuclear waste. And guess who's paying for it's disposal.
And do you know what happens when the AKW has reached the end of it's lifetime?
Regarding shutting down nuclear plants "But they produce less CO2" is really a non-issue.

By the way, the Green party's plan is 100% renewable energy, gas/coal/oil is transitional at best for them.

gently caress German nuclear-phobia. Nuclear waste should have become a moot point a long time ago, but no, we couldn't bring ourselves to invest in actually useful reprocessing and modern power plants which can be fed with nuclear waste and burn it till you only have to secure it for like 300 years. Even if we can't bring ourselves to like or even tolerate nuclear power, we should at least run some of these things as waste disposal facilities :eng99:

Also gently caress 100% renewable energy plans, that is going to be both expensive and insufficient and cheap electricity is a good thing (schon wieder Strompreiserhöhung anyone?). Actual electricity consumption will increase once we get serious about having carbon-neutral transportation that doesn't also destroy rainforests or take up vast swathes of other land because, surprise, thermodynamics says no to perfect efficiency and all that oil we're not burning needs to be replaced with electricity.

Zwille posted:

Yeah that's pretty much what everyone's saying. CDU staying in no matter what, but fingers crossed for the FDP to get kicked out. I also kinda wanna see the Pirate Party succeed (i.e. get more than 5%) just for shits and giggles.

You mean you want Die PARTEI to succeed for shits and giggles :colbert:
If they magically got more than 5% (:cawg:) they might send a higher percentage of intelligent people.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

ArchangeI posted:

Now, now, it is well known that the FDP just wants to gently caress everybody.

At least they're consistently unelectable :v:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Air is lava! posted:

I wasn't all that happy about the offers. My personal core issue (a sane and extensive use of nuclear energy) was adressed pretty much nowhere. To be frank, that was the only reason I actually voted SchwarzGelb 4 years ago. Didn't help that much in that regard...

Well at least I voted. So it is less likely that Pro Deutschland or AfD get through. Seriously? getting back to the DM?? The Euro existed for close to half of my life. I can barely remeber using DM. The only notable thing I actually remember about them was that exchanging money was a mayor hassle when we were in Denmark or Austria. Not to mention that it would severly cripple the German exports.

EDIT: But all in all I am quite content with the way the German system is set up. I can't actually imagine how pointless it would feel if there weren't these small parties. A two party system would definitely be worse. Especially if both of them keep shifting right.

Same here. Not of voting age for the last round, but I would have gritted my teeth and voted Schwarz-Gelb (so that we do our part in contributing to not-completely-loving-the-planet :ironicat:) with the plan of voting them out (because gently caress their economical and social policies) once loads of nuclear power plants were a fait accompli and not preventable by NIMBYs and assorted idiots anymore.

Since they didn't even do that, I gritted my teeth slightly less and voted SPD.

frankenfreak posted:

The AfD also got noticeably more votes in the east (proportionally), so it's protest votes going to newest protest party.

Also true in other regions. In Bavaria, it's also the Freie Wähler. Wenigstens kein Filz (war aber wohl ne dumme Idee) is the sentiment I've heard from some of their voters. At least the protest votes are not going to the NPD :unsmith:

V. Illych L. posted:

Yeah, France is weird. I just felt I should include it since that's the major country that's been going against the prevailing liberal-conservative trend in Europe.

Vive la France :france:
gently caress it why am I not going there but to Britain for the next couple of years...

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Man, so can all the FDP posters near my apartment saying "Mehr Mut, Mehr Markt, Mehr Freiheit, Nur mit uns" go down now, along with all the NPD posters (okay, I've only seen numerous amounts of the latter in Oranienburg and Treptow)?

On another note, on the bus back to Berlin from Munich yesterday, I saw a Republicans poster with a noose. Made me cringe as an American.

Seeing the "Mehr Mut, Mehr Markt, Mehr Freiheit" signs around Steglitz always gave me the impression the FDP were the libertarian party.

I think they would like to be Business Über Alles all day, but thankfully outright FYGM libertarians seem to be all but unelectable so v:shobon:v

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Wikipedia has some pretty nice maps:

Edit: Note the percentages for the darkest color for the CDU/CSU. gently caress Bavaria.

Considering how East Germany also has all the NPD and AfD strongholds (:suicide:) I wonder how much of the medium pink parts is protest votes with a side order of Ostalgie :allears:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Bistromatic posted:

So yeah, absolutely reprehensible opinions and attitudes still exist and not only in obvious neonazis. Apparently it's pretty easy to be completely isolated from it if you live in a city and have only progressive friends.

Way to live up to the stereotype of rural yokels getting dragged into the present kicking and screaming :thumbsup:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Bistromatic posted:

It was pretty close to that. "I'm not racist" and "turks are more violent" were like two or three sentences apart in the most glaring example.

I only recently learned about antisemitism in fringe left conspiracy circles, other than that i only associated it with actual nazis/neonazis. For things like immigrants and gay rights it always thought of it as the right half of the spectrum from CDU/CSU "less immigration" to NPD "Ausländer raus!".

The school was in Niedersachsen but it was people from pretty much the northern half of germany.

Never underestimate the desire of desperate idiots to blame an outside group.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Are we supposed to take Schröder serious right now or what :v:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Cingulate posted:

The use of Comic Sans, the two different type settings for the URLs, and the different sizes of the rectangles left and right bother me to an unreasonable degree.

Regressive idiots are dumb and have no taste, news at eleven.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Randler posted:

Gerhard Schröder's greatest contribution to German politics was to destroy any pretenses the SPD had at being structurally sound and consistent with regards to their stated political agenda.

He still hosed up way more than he fixed in my opinion, though. His successors in the party are merely way more incompetent so it's not as noticeable.

Vote SPD! We're not the CDU!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

GEMA are also well-known for fairly distributing money to artists.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Nektu posted:

The reasons many people are against it (not everybody, sadly) are

1. Chlorinated chicken
Aka unified industry standards between europe and america. Standards are a good thing, even if you can get riled up about the implementation of certain ones ("chlorinated chicken!!1!").

This is the reason that supporters of TTIP enjoy to talk about.

2. The enclosed "investor protection" that specifies ways to sue countries in an arbitral tribunal to get compensation for loss of earnings that are caused by that countries actions. The reason for clauses like that is to provide a way to protect against despotism that may be found in countries without a working legal system (like germany).

This construct is a way for foreign companies to circumvent burdens that are caused by democratic national decisions. Basically the dynamic changes from "german law says a thing that employers have to follow (and pay for it) if they want to do business in germany" to "german law says a thing that employers have to follow, and the state pays foreign companies to do that thing (with our taxes of course) because they are gracious enough to do business in germany".

Note that only foreign companies have that right, which means that every single law that would increase the burden of of employers (you know, employee protection/benefits, social contributions, etc.) would reduce the competitiveness of national companies compared to their international competition. And I guess we can all see where that will go.

Here is a writeup with examples how clauses like that are used in other countries:
Read me

The first point is dumb and not worth getting worked up over.
The second point is bad enough to be against it.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Radical Salafists start playing Sharia Police in Germany, not too far from where I live.

These assholes need to get the book thrown at them with extreme prejudice, vigilante justice is a horrible loving idea and has no place in any functioning society :fuckoff:.
Also congratulations on doing your part in making well integrated muslim immigrants look bad, you self righteous morons.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Randler posted:

Nothing of what is described in the article comes even close to vigilante justice, though. They have as much a right to talk to people about what they consider proper living as other religious or political organizations.

So based on the article right now there isn't much of a book you can throw at them. :shrug:

Now we need someone to test if "get out of my face, I don't give a poo poo about whether you consider my behaviour moral" will, in fact, get them out of your face.

Also the issue is them playing Sharia Police, which implies they have state-like authority. If they wandered around playing Sharia Information Association, that'd be quite different.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Orange Devil posted:

This same exact thing happened in London a couple years back btw, probably where they got the idea.

and, as a response, drew far right idiots out of the woodwork to do their own wannabe-police patrols.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

PrBacterio posted:

Well I guess I'll just carry on unapologetically voting for die Linke then :sigh:

Vote Die PARTEI. You know you want to.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Randler posted:

:frogsiren: Südländischer Integrationsverweigerer spotted. :frogsiren:

Schluchtenscheißer.
No wait, that's too far South. Or not, depending on the time frame :hitler:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

The first minister-president by Die Linke. This is the end of Germany. (According to idiots.)

Build a wall around Thüringen.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Libluini posted:

To be fair, if Wagenknecht ever becomes Bundeskanzlerin, I would indeed think the end of Germany has come -and the long history of the new westernmost province of the Great Russian Empire will have begun. :unsmigghh:

On the regional level, I'll be lenient and assume not every possible minister-president the Linke could set up is secretly a spy for mother Russia.

Easternmost province? Well if when once Russia extends all the way around the northern hemisphere :tinfoil:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Libluini posted:

Holy loving poo poo, I took less then half a minute to correct that error, how could you respond that fast, you machine?

this way :v:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

bignose posted:

vote DIE PARTEI - sie ist sehr gut!

I wanted to, but they weren't present on my ballot.

Libluini posted:

You should answer "Von der Venus natürlich.", just to see what happens.

While the Venus is going on, naturally :heysexy:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Ok, build a wall around Bavaria instead.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

posh spaz posted:

That's a good idea. I think it's what everyone wants.

I love Bavarians. They were both the friendliest and most racist people I met in Germany.

Bavarians sounds like barbarians. Makes you think :smugdog:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Nektu posted:

However, good luck for changing germany into some kind of melting pot society, you will need it.

This is mostly true. Still, it also leads to the :can: that are the meatier topics of cultural conflict: womens rights, forced marriages and the whole parallelgesellschaften thing. Ignoring those topics ("whatever they do, its ok because its normal for them") or denying that they even exist is fairly naive, and IMO highly dangerous in the long run.

We don't care who you are or how you look. As long as you follow the Leitkultur, you are a Roman German like the rest of us, but Jupiter God Chancellor Mutti help you if you don't, barbarian.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

I'm sure we will get some hilarious anti-turkish TV spot out of this to make fun of, so I don't know why everyone is complaining.

Of course, doing something substantial like de-segregating our 1950's Alabama-style school system would have been nice too, but I think this brilliant idea is enough work for one election cycle. They certainly have my vote now.

Die PARTEI needs to watch out, or the joke party vote will be split :v:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

posh spaz posted:

I think it's good to admit this. I don't condone radical Islam, but it's ridiculous to try to impose our values on other people, then shrug and go "Hey, we're not attacking your religion, just your deeply-held beliefs and culture."

The counterargument being that going to a western country is a package deal where you either live with terrible things like womens' rights, non closeted gays and separation of church and state or go back home.

e: and regarding "attacking your religion": if you think your religion forbids womens' rights, gays, and mandates a theocracy then, hey, sucks to be you. Most people where you want to go disagree with you, it's you who insists on going, deal with it.

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Dec 8, 2014

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Libluini posted:

I object to the term "The War on Islam", since there are a lot of shitheads in other religions, too. And those shitheads also don't like things like basic human rights or equality of men and women. Let's call it "The War on Shitheadism", this is less racist and far more accurate.

By population, there are more muslims than most other religions put together. Probably still true if you only count middle east theocratic shitholes and not ~moderate~ majority-muslim countries nobody has a problem with. Also something something monolithic groups.

My Lovely Horse posted:

We can't even decide among ourselves what "support our values" means on a scale roughly from "welcome aboard, don't be a dick" to "welcome to Germany, here are your Lederhosen, church is in the morning, Helene Fischer in the evening."

Hence my No True Roman comment :v:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

posh spaz posted:

In fact, many shithead Christians try (sometimes successfully) to enforce their own religious beliefs in the west,

...and write anti gay laws for developing countries (:911: world leaders in exporting bullshit :911:)

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

germany discussion: they hate us for our freedoms

The transformation is complete :fsmug:

icantfindaname posted:

Well, there is a significant school of thought that pushes radical Islam, but the mass popular support is mostly a result of never ending war. Radical Islam didn't become A Thing until recently for a reason

The stagnation of scientific advancement in the 12th century arabic world would like to have a word with you :colbert:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Zwille posted:

Germany Stammtisch (closed sundays): Alles Richter und Henker

:golfclap:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

"and ban Pork is wrong"

actually that's grammatically correct

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:haw:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

cebrail posted:

Somehow, people who are overly concerned about the death of German culture are usually not the ones listening to Bach and reading Schiller in their free time.

I am concerned about the lack of an overwhelming "gently caress the pinstripe-suit nazis" reaction

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

bignose posted:

Well, the difference is that you have even more loonies on the Montagsmahnwachen instead of just Pegida-Wutbürger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu51GPusMMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGQEzNsgboI

Enjoy Reichsbürger, Deutschland GmbH people, Chemtrailer, White Power Bills und Janes, FED/CIA/USA/Mossad/the Jews did it!-Crowd, Duginists & Euroasianists and some wacky Jan van Helsing Systemkritiker. I like the fact that Querfront Else (Jürgen Elsässer) is trying to bridge Montagsmahwachen with Pegida. His Wahnwichtel buddy KenFM is also already quibbling about a false flag or a security service thingy in Paris ( https://www.facebook.com/KenFM.de/posts/10152518547006583:0 ). Usually his arguments boil down (even this one) into quoting Swiss historian Daniele Ganser, who did a lot of research into Gladio and NATO stay behind networks. Ganser uses a lot of suggestions and conspiracy theories in building his thesis in his book because his sources are not that solid (see http://www.sehepunkte.de/2009/04/14558.html or Gregor Schöllgens review http://www.buecher.de/shop/nato/nato-geheimarmeen-in-europa/ganser-daniele/products_products/detail/prod_id/23352992/ ). I think he's also into 9/11 conspiracies nowadays.

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwsOi0ypuSI

edit: I forgot Mario "I am Anonymous" Rönsch (he just has a facebook page called Anonymous Kollektiv) and Lars "Jewish Finance!11" Mährholz. Nice little network they have going there.

I know some posters who would fit right in :haw:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

By the way, this is the wannabe-youth wing of the AfD.

~from_a_more_cultured_time.jpg~

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

bignose posted:

His name is Robert Wasiliew, seems like somebody of the far outskirts of the Ostland :hitler:

The dangers of race mixing.

Perestroika posted:

Fake Edit: Ahaha, I only just spotted the loving bow tie.

A white bow tie and a cheap business suit, the pinnacle of taste.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

System Metternich posted:

Hahaha good lord what a bunch of losers

e: the two guys in the middle look like they have devil horns :devil:

Looks like someone could use a good dose of Verstand.

Also what is it with far right idiots never progressing beyond the mental ability of a three year old? "Problem bad. Hit problem symptom. Hit problem symptom again till problem go away".

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Torrannor posted:

The second guy from the left is free to ask for my papers any time he wants as long as he is shirtless.

:frogsiren:A Very Important Message To Our Junge Alternative Members:frogsiren:

We Are Not Gay :sissies:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Perestroika posted:

Come on, 'fess up, you shopped their banner over random pictures. Nobody could be that oblivious, right? ...right? :ohdear:

Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots :v:

In other news:
:downs: Hey town council we have too many asylum seekers and nowhere to put them, should we buy some containers?
:viggo: No way, that costs :10bux:. Let's put them in that empty leftover concentration camp building instead, that couldn't possibly send an unfortunate message!