Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
LEGAL loving WEED GET THE gently caress IN LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Ich ziehe an den Joint bis nach Mitternacht

Hab das früher auch gern gemacht
Dich (den dealer) brauch' ich dafür nicht

Ich sitz am Tresen, smoke noch 'n Joint

So langsam fällt mir alles wieder ein
Ich wollt' doch nur 'n bisschen higher sein!!

Sieben Bier, zu viel geraucht
Das ist es, was ein Mann so braucht

Und niemand, niemand sagt: "Hör auf" :)

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
BOOSTERED 💉💪 WITH MODERNA 🙏 AND READY 🤪🤪 TO 🚬SMOKE 🚬THAT LEGAL 🙅👮‍♂️🙅WEED🥦🥰

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
love 2 start every morning with a 30 minute rear end-to-face-to-rear end session in an überfüllter u bahn train with the windows closed 🚈

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
there are loads and loads of termine availaible in the berlin impfzentren, especially Tegel. my friend just booked a booster appointment for next week on doctolib!

edit: also, there are now 11 impfzentren up and running again as opposed to like 3 when I got boostered two weeks ago, :drat:

nawilo_420 fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 9, 2021

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
looks like the berlin impfzentren are now vaxxing all ü30s with moderna and all u30s with biontech btw. at least in doctolib that was the only option

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Hopper posted:

That's a joke right?

no?

https://hanfticket.bvg.de

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
live posting from another packed u bahn train without a single open window

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Sereri posted:

Willst du dir etwa ne Erkältung einfangen? Neugierig

no op, i have to go to my work where i get to mingle with 100s of other people in small spaces

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Randler posted:

Open windows 0 EUR
Brand commmunication 50,000,000 EUR

Somebody who is good with public transport help, my passengers are dying

the system works, the windows literally have stickers on them that say BITTE LASS MICH OFFEN

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Get to Alexa everyone, zero waiting time for that sweet impfsahne!! and then afterwards you can check out that sweet weihnachtsmarkt aufm Alex!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

ive grown addicted to using the word 'stabil', i think its very good

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

coke zero mit mayo posted:

Berlin is reducing the Wartezeit to three months: https://www.rbb24.de/politik/thema/corona/beitraege/2021/12/berlin-verkuerzt-frist-bei-boosterimpfung-impfung-kalayci.html

I happily invite everyone to come join us in our glorious capital to get their Impfsahne.

(Please wait until I had my booster shot tia)

berlin does it best again? drat....

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Lord Stimperor posted:

Got my booster, my girlfriend is in line for hers at a different location. Had the opportunity to visit the Streichelzoo here. All in all a great day.

dont you live in the netherlands?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Lord Stimperor posted:

No place in the Netherlands is far away from a German impzentrum

so did you pay? and tell them you dont live in germany?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

is this some kind of extremely long parody article? idgi

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

KonvexKonkav posted:

Just proves my beliefs that Grüne are the Schwaben branch of the FDP

always has been

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

mcbexx posted:

Don't we all? We usually just have the luxury of not being in the limelight all the time with cameras and microphones shoved into our faces. I got to admit I don't know this Palmer guy and I'm too lazy to find out, but frankly I share the sentiment towards "Brigitte" and her ilk.

Most of us have been on semi-voluntary Hausarrest for the better part of almosttwo years, so excuse me if I feel it's about time the gloves start to come off when it comes to handling straight up crazy people who resort to nazi comparisons and esoteric Geschwurbel to justify their big pharma paranoia. Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.

And no, I'm not advocating Beugehaft for Impfverweigerer, but no one should have to tiptoe around the feefees of those irrational, hate-spewing assholes. "Gerne bis zur Beugehaft" sounds like a rhetorische Spitze at best to me, but again, I don't know Palmer that well.

As someone else already said, "I'm so, SO tired".

quoting this embarrassing post for eternity

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
sorry i meant posterity

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

tuo posted:

That’s what I meant with “I’m afraid of the Pulverfass exploding”. I hate heated confrontations. On any level. It just makes me totally uncomfortable….like…I’m just not build for it. Might be the cause why I went self-employed after “failing” at a huge IT-Company because I was “too soft” on my guys. I put this entirely on me, because I just can’t stand heated confrontations instead if talking something out in a calm way, even if the conclusion is “let’s agree to disagree”.

What I hate even more is that what you just posted is what I feel like now (not because of you, because of the situation we are living in), because I get these moments where I just want to argue with them all really hard, and I say this with shame, would some of them have to be dragged in cuffs to the Impfstation, and it’s wrong to feel this. But it pops up. I mark this down (on my personal level) for “you are slowly going crazy”, but who knows….

It’s just all so hosed up….

E: I think I need a Selbsthilfegruppe….on Zoom….

who gives a gently caress op, its just feelings. its not wrong to feel anything.

also, bad social skills (for instance, being bad at confrontation) can be remedied, if you want to!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

KonvexKonkav posted:

lol thanks for voting grüne

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
https://twitter.com/bvg_kampagne/status/1474307211946086426

:troll:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Perestroika posted:

Lol. Lmao, even.

things that wont happen.txt

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
gotta lol at "internationale verkehrsexperten" too, these people definitely know what they are talking about when it comes to berlin and definitely take the öffis all the time

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
on further thought i do like idea of a 1st class u bahn section because it would immediately be taken over by homeless people and it would be nice for them

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
im getting some good ads today

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

drat, greta bout to drop a killer rhyme

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
fun fact: they are also called 'berliner' in Dutch

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/russland-untersuchungen-auslaender-101.html

mandatory "health checks" every three months for ausländer living in russia, including drugs testing, x-rays, capturing fingerprints and biometric data, and psych evaluation.

lol, lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
wtf are you people talking about. Raclette is when you have a big cheese and grill the top of it, then scrape that heated layer off onto a plate and eat it with a potato and something sour like pickled onions or gurken

edit:

edit2:

this is raclette:

nawilo_420 fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Dec 31, 2021

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

KonvexKonkav posted:

We're talking about Raclette-Öfeli here, obviously. Maybe ask a Swiss if you've never heard of it before.

raclette-öfeli...? bunch of sick freaks imho

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
guten rutsch to all who don't light fireworks and don't call things that aren't raclette raclette

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Antigravitas posted:

gently caress 2021 so much.

Here's to another one.

I'll be sitting today and tonight out with 2L of Salbeitee and some fine, good heavy metal to drown out the assholes.

lars ulrich loving sucks

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Smirr posted:

He said GOOD heavy metal

nice, its good that we are all on the same page here

i have a friend who is a literal drummer, in fact a conservatory drumming graduate, and he is a lars apologists... but then again, this friend is australian.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Simply Simon posted:

St. Anger owns

op....

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Your QR is scanned and ID checked everywhere here in Berlin (except for spätis). This also means you have to stand in line now to get into any Laden.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
hey baby... you got some nice titers...

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
the insane part is that germany has this Ruf of being efficient. that's also what i thought before moving here actually, but turns out its literally the least efficient place i have ever lived? like, where does this reputation even come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Smirr posted:

The Holocaust, op

oh