Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Outrespective posted:

Lee Hughes has been arrested on suspicion of Sexual Assault, 3 months into a new 18 month contract.

The question is will he serve out the other 3 years of the 6 year sentence he got for doing a hit and run that resulted in a death if he's found guilty of sexual assault.

Its kinda weird that he celebrated playing poo poo but getting a goal vs a nonleague side by going out and raping someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
No defending Pennant really. Hopefully those Hoillet rumours were true.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My best guess is that they are the sacrificial lamb to stop the inquiries regarding Madrid and Barcelona. Sepp saw something in the Operation Puerto files to scare him enough to get them locked away.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

the sex ghost posted:

Good to see Carra's Mates are still doing the rounds in his absence

Scaring assault victims into dropping cases is more the Gerrard specialty, especially from one AM to another.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

tbp posted:

He's a Rastafarian, they don't touch pork. It's blatant bigotry and the shocking lack of an acceptable response from Stoke is sickening to say the least.

You are thinking of Muslims and Jews. Rastafarians actually have a quite interesting system that is decided on a person by person basis that usually plays out as a strictly organic food vegetarian or vegan diet sometimes including fish. I guess it should be no real shock a fan of a club that made a concerted effort to defend a racist would not be up on multiculturalism though.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

vaginal culture posted:

I know tipping is generally discouraged in england but I didn't know it was illegal, christ Orwell was right.

where do you live, I want to dump a bag of prawns in your garden.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Dude needs to get on the phone to Wilshere and get some real crack.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Scott Bakula posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/10/mick-mills-denies-stoke-sexual-assault-claims-george-blackstock

Stoke are being sued by a former apprentice player over an initiation "also known as "the Finger," whereby a goalkeeper's glove was smeared with heat cream and used in a sexual assault."

If true the people involved need to be punished. The people haven't been involved in the club for a long time though.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
For a hardcore Croatia Nazi he sure is born to Bosnian parents in Australia.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

MrBling posted:

Imagine if he had been Serbian-Australian. Maximum racism.

I was honestly shocked to find he was from Melbourne, generally our war crime supporters are found in Sydney.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Its an article from the mirror so its written to make you think 'yeah gently caress minorities white men for life'

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Shameful by El Hijo del Narco

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Troy Queef posted:

Diego Maradona's girlfriend took a video of him apparently hitting her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKNq19x6pcs

In that moment it was not my hand, it was god's. Also, my only regret is that it could not have struck paul scholes' - Diego Maradona

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Charlotte Hornets posted:

There is literally nothing going against Ched but the bint being too hosed up to give consent.

Poe's law strikes again

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Reprisal posted:

Suarez has committed Assault 2nd on three separate televised occasions and starts for Barcelona. Evan's only barrier to play is that he's not good enough for a first-tier team to want his services.

Suarez got punished inside the bounds of acts happening during a football match and eventually got chased out of leagues with standards and into a tin pot second tier league. The long and short of the Ched Evans saga is if he admitted fault, showed remorse and moved on this wouldn't be an issue.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
When he heard leyton for a fiver he didn't expect it to be at HMP Holloway

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I wouldn't want the tracksuit back if a guy had been bumping uglies in it

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Vegetable posted:

I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the health facilities at a club (i.e. how rich they are). You hardly see these cases at top clubs. I don't think it innately has something to do with the way the sport is played, which is at least a good thing compared to brain-mushing American football.

It has something innately to do with the quality of blood doping management and monitoring. Undiagnosed heart defects in endurance sports is basically saying died of blood doping.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

For all the poo poo cycling gets the biggest doping doctor of the 00's had to turn down work because he was so busy with football teams and a certain tennis player.

Whats in the fridge Fuentes

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

Its cool how by far the cleanest sport is the one with the worst reputation because they put some actual effort into catching people. Its pretty depressing you have to just take it as standard that any top athlete is doping

I still can't believe how open a bunch of footballers have been about injections, a club president talking about blood bags with player names on and whats happening with Fuentes and its never really talked about in the media

A known and convicted match fixer is in charge of a club that has a long history of match fixing and nobody cares in Italy. What people are willing to ignore in the interests of sport is amazing.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

JFairfax posted:

yeah clearly that is a real stupid decision.

it's only a matter of time before someone goes face first into the advertising screens around the prem pitches.

Arnautovich and whoever that Arsenal twat was this season which ended with his destroyed shoulder. It wasn't a shoulder charge though, the arsenal player dived into arnautovich trying to win a free kick and forgot that people from that part of the world aren't going to be bowled down by a prancing french man.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Scherloch posted:

That's not what happened at all, though?

If it wasn't then surely either the ref or the FA would have punished him for such a shocking assault.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIalu3CSbF8

This is literally what Byloante is talking about. lol.

you are right, an idiot diving through the air at a stationary player is the one doing the sensible thing.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Pantsuit posted:

just say he deserved it because he's an Arsenal player

I thought that was just understood at this point

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Bogan Krkic posted:

He was asking for it, shouldn't have been dressed like that

if you didn't want to crash into a advertising hording you shouldn't have swan dived through the air near the sideline

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

DrWrestling69 posted:

Glenn hoddle imo.

syringes of ephedrine isn't quack medicine

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Soulex posted:

It'd be nice if the rest of the world did so as well

Australia tried to but ended up concluding that its a religion even if its a pack of charlattans pushing terrible messages.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ninpo posted:

Surely that's what led to them concluding that it's a religion?

It was a case of 'if we ban you then we need to ban hasidic jews and christian scientists as well'

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Xabi posted:

I hope Pissflaps's wife doesn't check his browsing history.

She already knows about that video, she was in it

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

He could have died of exposure/random Birmingham fan passing by.

Or a pikey.

Its liverpool fans who tend to murder random people in the street

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

The Clit Avoider posted:

Thailand's worst tourists since David Carradine.

I don't see how lowering the americans in the world count by 1 is anything other than a positive, that would make him a good tourist.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Parody Threads posted:

How the gently caress do you manage to take cellphone video of someone buttraping you? That's gangta as gently caress, respect.

People said selfie sticks were pointless.....

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Paddyb posted:

Darren Gibson hit a cyclist AND a gas station pump while drunk driving in a £125k car. Way to go big, dude.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/darron-gibson-charged-drink-driving-9883312

Isn't the failing to stop after an accident jailable?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Do you think he is a hillsborough denier?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Brony Car posted:

It was just that someone beat you to that joke:

Sports Direct was forced to issue a public apology about the ‘wholly inappropriate’ jersey after the fan paid £55 for a shirt on which the figure '96' was printed, and below that the slogan ‘Not Enough’.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

serious gaylord posted:

The question then is whos pegging who?

Nasri doesn't look like a bulldyke so my extensive browsing history on brazzers suggests its him.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Syncopated posted:

I don't want to be crass or anything, but is the woman in the guardian clip the victim? Why the gently caress would you spend thousands of texts and now years in prison to get into her pants??? loving footballers.

You realise child victims of abuse can't be identified in the media so if she wanted to release a statement it needed to be provided through a spokesperson.

Also

happy international women's day to you too

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Johnson will feel a bit silly about his defensive effort with it sliding between his legs that way

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

I'm not a noncing lawyer so idk.

Only because you don't practice law

What is the age of majority for a sheep btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

monkeytennis posted:

And another...

Oldham Athletic footballer accused of sexual grooming
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-36397335

Ramsbottom is the perfect club for him to be at imo