Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
lol all that and for what? Less than a day of his normal salary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

blue footed boobie posted:

So does the original French sound better or worse than the translation?

Worse. He's even scummier in French

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

nutri_void posted:

Spartak tends to attract these types somehow
First Carrera
Then Promes decided to return to Moscow after these events

Pretty blatant attempt to avoid prosecution. Wonder if he'll ever come back.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

He went back to play for his former club team

It was pretty obvious from the way things went at the time that Ajax wanted rid of him and he was pretty eager to leave NL after this story broke.

e: I guess what I am trying to say is these two things are not mutually exclusive.

Elliptical Dick fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 18, 2021

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Woodenlung posted:

Heracles Almelo has suspended Rai Vloet after claiming that they just now learned that he was speeding and drunk driving, causing an crash which killed a 4 year old boy

https://netherlandsnewslive.com/par...ootball/339705/

He's a real oval office op

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
So far I can only find this article on Dutch sites but multiple footballers in the Netherlands including former and current national team players (Kuijt, Sneijder and Jordi Clasie) have been linked to illegal betting company Edobet.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

3peat posted:

In March 2020, the ex-girlfriend sent pictures to Schulz with bruises. In response, Schulz sent a selfie of him looking sad to "apologise".

lol, looks like the kind of idiot who would take up his own defense in court.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

EC10 posted:

ninpo the typa nigga to probate someone for saying pooshited and then defend a domestic abuser because he played for pooshited

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nice meltdown

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
lol Forest is literally owned by a Greek mobster? Nice if true.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Honestly, what a loving farce. Disgusted with the KNVB the absolute bunch of wet farts.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Shrapnig posted:

Infantino is sweet on Salt Bae for some reason

He really puts the infant in infantino

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

blue footed boobie posted:

Also here’s an article that goes into a little more detail on his defense. Sounds like the case had some pretty significant issues. Realistically, if the victims all knew eachother and one was caught out in a lie, getting a conviction was going to be really tough.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/13/benjamin-mendy-case-not-guilty-verdicts-came-down-to-question-of-consent

Trouble with a lot of rape cases like this it's essentially "he said, she said" and if the defense is able to produce some circumstantial evidence that goes against "she said" it's gonna be hard going proving rape beyond a reasonable doubt.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
If they haven't fired him yet for bringing the club into it surely won't happen now so yeah he'll probably be back. Ten Hag doesn't have a problem with violence against women as evidenced by his continued support of Overmars after he was caught sexually harassing female Ajax employees.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Butterfly Valley posted:

That sounds like bullshit, why wouldn't the contract be able to include whatever clauses about misconduct or bringing the club into disrepute or whatever else, just like every other person who can be fired without having been convicted of anything?

Edit: yeah from 2 minutes of googling there's 'just cause' clauses in premier league player contracts that cover gross misconduct etc

I forgot to put in the essential word disrepute in my previous post but that's what I was thinking of. That being said I don't know what exactly qualifies as gross misconduct.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Of course they can terminate his contract without a conviction, they’re just bitchmade and instead of doing the right thing they’re looking for the best financial outcome

It's probably this which is loving sad imo

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Achraf Hakimi allegedly raped a woman.

https://en.as.com/soccer/psg-player-achraf-hakimi-under-investigation-for-alleged-rape-n/

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

More bribes?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
which one was this again?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

szary posted:

lmao that this guy actually managed to make loving FIFA look like the good guys

It's quite a feat, really

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Could be worse, he could have got a ten-game ban

:drat:

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

kri kri posted:

Tbh destroy all social media

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Really annoys the piss out of me that Getafe have the gall to make an issue out of this. He is a loving rapist boys, gtfo with this complaint.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Akbar posted:

doesn't seem to have saved JK

Wow they threw him under the bus

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Ffs what a goddamn moron

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Skios posted:

Update on the Ajax/Kroes drama - it now came out that Kroes owned even more Ajax shares, bought while he was still CEO of AZ, supposedly before he even started negotiating with Ajax for a new job. Regardless of whether or not he was talking to Ajax when he bought his first shares, it's still a violation of the integrity rules for the national football federation.

And to add to that, the chairman of the board, Michael van Praag, apparently failed to register his holding of 100 Ajax shares with the relevant authority. Bit painful if you've just gone on all the media chewing out your director for his missteps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

The Finn posted:

Also 2 Premier League players were arrested outside their home ground after the match this weekend on rape charges.

Any idea who? I can't find anything on regular news sites and can't be arsed to rereg on X/Twitter