Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
https://twitter.com/lifeisdarts/status/1477378956991123457?s=21

https://twitter.com/talksportdrive/status/1477411112983347205?s=21

for those who were still wondering why footballers keep getting covid lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

No masks, public gathering, during a surge of a new variant. You're a loving idiot.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

African AIDS cum posted:

This forum gets like 10 posts per day now, lets keep chasing people away

i agree, but sadly it hasn't work on you yet

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
it has now emerged in Dutch media that Overmars was stalking and sending dickpics to at least one woman in the ajax organisation. gross club.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
in before the permaban (hopefully)

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Sometimes it's a real pleasure looking at the rap sheet

Reprisal posted:

recall that Chinese scientists edited human embryos with CRISPR/cas9 in an area that just so happens to be correlated with an IQ increase in violation of global medical ethics.

COVID-19 was a bioweapon, accidentally released, which is why China had the RNA sequenced immediately and shared it with the WHO. and then forbid any of their people from talking about it and hid it from the outside world for weeks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I don't think Antonio is wrong at all to point out that there are plenty of people who didn't get sacked or lose any major playing time for drunk driving. domestic abuse, being arrested for rape, DJ punching, putting out a cigar in your teammate's eye, or calling an opposition player a "black oval office"; so the people who want him banned from football for life need to sit down for a bit, but if I was West Ham I'd definitely be looking to get rid come the summer.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

It's not whataboutism to point out a specific double-standard being applied to something (unless we're posting in the politics forum and your candidate has been caught doing the bad thing the other candidate just did, in which case it's the exact definition)

it would only really apply if we say that the cat-booting is objectively worse than all of those other things and therefore deserves a harsher punishment

big "I can excuse racism, but I draw the line at animal cruelty" Britta energy

keep going op, you're almost there. try to think as hard as you can

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
where the gently caress is millionaire footballer phil foden that there are people there fighting his mam. like is it really so difficult to leave the chav life

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

trem_two posted:

He's at the boxing match, same as plenty of other celebs

the tweet says he's at a night club op

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

pik_d posted:

It was the Khan/Brook fight OP

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60453011

Also if you think its normal to go to a night club with your mom then fuckin' lmao

i dont op which is why i asked

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

EC10 posted:

if one person who read it avoids escalating a verbal confrontation to a physical one in the future, ill be happy i said it despite hurting phil fodens mums feelings when she definitely read the post

holy poo poo :lol:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
is this thread also for posters?

Jose posted:

Nothing is going to happen in Ukraine if it helps

Jose posted:

If Russia launches a proper invasion in Ukraine solefald can ban me

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Jose posted:

That's a massive amount of wine. Wonder what it'll take from him to stop getting jobs in football at this point

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/1504806033386053663?t=QgsKiVYtpxU2b_wMopuloQ&s=19

i have some bad news concerning white men facing consequences for their actions op

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I've never understood how he had a career. He put a cigar out in the eye of a youth team player, ran someone over, and beat up a teenage fan within a year while he was at Citeh, for fucks sake, and ended up in prison while at Newcastle for beating the poo poo out of someone *while on bail for assaulting a team mate at training*. Can you think of any other job on earth (apart from possibly TV presenting) where you'd not find yourself down the job centre the very next day after any single one of the incidents that he's been involved in?

If he was some Ronaldo-level talent I could at least understand, although still hate, the amount of second chances he got and apparently continues to get, but he's a journeyman winger who lashes out as much at his own team mates as the opposition. If nothing else it doesn't make economic sense because he spends so long suspended (or in prison), and the rules say you can only get fined 2 weeks wages for that - you're literally paying him not to play. Hell if a player had spent as long *injured* as he's spent unable to play for disciplinary reasons you'd release them.

i have some bad news concerning white men facing consequences for their actions op

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Skios posted:

Speaking of, Overmars got another job as director with Royal FC Antwerp, currently third in Belgium's top league.

yeah it's bad op. Ten Hag even refused to condemn Overmars' behaviour and ajax as a whole basically just said that they were very sad to see overmars go and that's it

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Reminder that the 'inappropriate messages' were literally pictures of his dick that Overmars sent to various women who were working at Ajax. Ten Hag has always refused to condemn it, and even specifically thanked Overmars when he won the league for 'creating the culture to win' lmao.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
when fans go feral

https://twitter.com/reallydanweiner/status/1530994674420355072?s=21&t=LyA3IHC8tFqu58Mb12WBnQ

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

So what, solidarity goes out the window for any worker that actually gets a fair wage?

Footballers have employers that are far richer than they are the only difference between footballers and "normal" jobs is it's a lot harder to separate the means of production from the worker in football. This is a good thing and not something people should resent them for. Footballers are working class.

this is the dumbest post i have ever seen in this forum lol

edit: and i've read my own posts

nawilo_420 fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jul 5, 2022

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

tbf if I won the Euromillions tomorrow I'd 100% buy a property portfolio and live off the earnings, because I've no great desire to be poor as a form of dirty protest

as with climate change, it's more an issue of institutional reforms than it is about letting down the tyres on your stepdad kevin's M5

I'm not poor but I'm also not a landlord. Really makes u think.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

EC10 posted:

im not even a little bit surprised by ninpo's shitposts but just for clarity while hes pretending to be a working class hero representative poster, heres one of his probates of me that included this very bizarre and seemingly racist XI of made up names relating to posts ive made

sorry i was mean about your post earlier ninpo, i take everything back lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

sprotto posted:

Mafrenda Progambla lmao

I lolled irl at Mafrenda Progambla which i then had to explain to my gf op

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

EC10 posted:

im glad it wasnt a mod abusing their powers while doing a racism but do people still think i made up being a professional poker player or having professional sports bettor friends? :confused:

how can anyone be like this lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

ilmucche posted:

That's a winning XI
code:
                               Oi Mewinninz

Wotcha Oddsguvnah   Ecclebert Charles X    Arthur Dozen-Hourshoff

Diddy Winn          Betty Dident        Posts Alone      Hotspur-cum-Gunnarman

Memate Aprobettor     Fairleigh Dumm        Jack Potts

absolutely needs Mafrenda Progambla, and his cousin Uda'nd Boleef A'eem Progambla.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Feyenoord captain Orkun Kokcu refuses to wear rainbow armband

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1581876659887775745?s=46&t=oWZTK1J49XodHrvoRnB2hA

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Eric Cantonese posted:

How are Feyenoord fans taking it?

Sadly the reaction was generally like what you can sample in the twitter comments there.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

In true Dutch fashion, the Dutch FA have now cancelled the follow up OneLove campaign event in the Eredivisie because a couple of captains have refused to wear the rainbow armband and "the focus shouldn't be on who wears the armband and who doesn't." 👍

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1646193675599323142?s=20

Sadio Mane punched Leroy Sane in the face after their defeat to city lol

nawilo_420 fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Apr 13, 2023

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
who would have thought that all those shady (crypto) trading platforms that no normal person has ever heard of are scams

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ex-...c7b08b6d2cf7f8c

:ok:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
and don't forget that Spain introduced some of the most rigorous consent laws in the world last year:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/26/spanish-parliament-approves-only-yes-means-yes-consent-bill

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

pik_d posted:

Did you just do a "I'm not racist but..."?

how the hell did you arrive at this reading of that post lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Sandwolf posted:

You can get prison time in the UK for making a tasteless joke?

these days they'll thrown you in prison just for speaking the english language op

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Two Legia players arrested on team bus at AZ match; Riot cop left unconscious

https://nltimes.nl/2023/10/06/two-legia-players-arrested-team-bus-az-match-riot-cop-left-unconscious

Two Legia palyers got into a fight with the dutch riot police and were arrested after the game agains AZ yesterday lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Not sure if he should focus on adding more gambling at this point tbh, looks like he has a real problem

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Nuclear Spoon posted:

that is such an insane emoji to use for that headline

yeah they should've gone with 🥴

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

the sex ghost posted:

Remember when he was the thinking man's footballer because he listened to the smiths. Lmao

i knew the smiths were bad from the very beginning and im happy that we now know that every smiths fan is a thick oval office who thinks they are not a thick oval office (see also the movie "The Killer")

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Hope the wife and kids get all the money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Former Netherlands star handed six-year prison sentence for smuggling more than 1,350kg of cocaine

Jack Kenmare

Published 12:01, 14 February 2024 GMT
| Last updated 12:25, 14 February 2024 GMT

Former Netherlands star handed six-year prison sentence for smuggling more than 1,350kg of cocaine

A court in Amsterdam has sentenced former Netherlands international Quincy Promes to six years in prison for his involvement in cocaine smuggling.

Promes, who currently plays for Russian Premier League side Spartak Moscow, was charged last May over his alleged involvement in smuggling more than 1,350 kilos of cocaine with a value of £65 million.

According to a report from Dutch outlet Het Parool, two batches containing 650 kilos and 713 kilos of cocaine were intercepted in the port of Antwerp at the end of January 2020.

And now, the former FC Twente, Sevilla and Ajax forward has been sentenced to a prison term of six years, according to Voetbal International, who claim there is a 'good chance' he will appeal against the imposed sentence.

Promes did not attend the court hearing in Amsterdam and is said to have denied involvement in the smuggling of cocaine through the port of Antwerp.

Prosecutors initially called for Promes to receive a nine-year prison sentence. “The case came to light after the police Criminal Intelligence Team received information that the 32-year-old man who now lives in Russia was involved in the cocaine trade,” they said.

“He is also said to own crypto phones and has invested €200,000 in the trade.

“That information prompted an investigation to be launched. Eavesdropping equipment was placed in the suspect's car and the suspect was observed.

“The accuracy of the TCI information was confirmed, partly by seized telephones from others in which conversations were found in which the suspects also participated.

“Many chat messages made it clear that both suspects were involved in bringing in, removing and further transporting and selling these two consignments.”

Last year, Promes was sentenced to 18 months in prison for assault after he allegedly stabbed his cousin in the knee during a family party.

The original incident dated back to a family gathering back in July 2020. According to multiple reports, Promes held a party at a warehouse in Abcoude and got into an altercation with a male family member.

He stabbed the individual with a knife and caused serious injuries, prompting his arrest in December, where he spent two days in jail before being released.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news/netherlands-ajax-quincy-promes-spartak-moscow-542621-20240214