Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Ched Evans going to jail for five years, while somehow the other guy who had sex with the same girl at the same time and the two guys filming it through a window and wanking* get nothing at all.

speculation

This is totally bizarre. Both admitted to having sex with the girl, one goes free with no repurcussions, the other gets 5 years.

I'm not sure how that works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

cadfael posted:

Looks like Pennant's been at it again

2005 - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1484718/Jermaine-Pennant-jailed-for-second-drink-drive-case.html

2012 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17891409

He's facing pretty much the same chargee as in 2005 when he got time, I guess the circumstances might be different. No pretending to be Ashley Cole this time. He's due back in court next wednesday.

You make £40k a week(or thereabouts), hire someone to drive you around you twat.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TyChan posted:

He left his chauffeur in Spain.

Forgot he even had one, poor bloke.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jermaine Pennant got arrested!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/02/stoke-jermaine-pennant-arrested-assault

Beat up a lady, crash your car while drunk, quality evening for him.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mickolution posted:

Is that not what the last page or so of the thread was about?

No, that was about him getting nicked for drink driving and crashing his poo poo.

This is a new charge today from something that happened earlier in the night.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

tbp posted:

I can't tell if he's a wasted talent or just a flashy retard.

See previous post.

Gigi Galli posted:

Quaresma is Quaresma, I guess.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Colin "coca-cola kid" Kazim-Richards is being investigated for homophobic abuse for gestures he made to Brighton fans. Apparently he mimicked pulling his shorts down and then did a cock wank gesture to his bum.

Seems a bit of a convoluted thing to do.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Juve have those horrible Jeeps that they all drive. I mean they all have their other monster rides too, but it's rare to see them in those.

That's a club requirement dealie though. Hence why Paul Scholes rolls up to matches in a lovely Chevrolet estate or something.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

You get the feeling that Scholes would drive it anyway

Well yeah, they gave the players a choice of car in the Chevrolet range and that's what he picked.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Was Taters posted:

Wasn't it Audi that gave United all cars, but only SAF was driving his so they took them all back?

I honestly don't remember but since they're sponsored by Chevrolet now each player had his choice of any car in the range(including Corvettes and Camaros, except for the younger players) and Scholes picked the crap estate.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Was Taters posted:

Elvis Costello will fight you!

Elvis Costello just killed himself so he could roll over in his grave re. your comment.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

pdog posted:

Not footballers technically, but:

Standard Chelsea fans

Nazi salutes? Couldn't even do a proper quenelle?

You're "offending" your owner either way, may as well make it topical.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He's pretty angry for a midget without a club.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paperhouse posted:

Messi will own in the prison football leagues that they do like on Mean Machine. I look forward to his murder

He isn't 'ard like Vinnie mate.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

TRP has been on fire lately.

Taff is flaming for sure.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Charlotte Hornets posted:

I'm pretty sure Evans could get a job outside of the UK. A job as a footballer that is.

He's going to go play in the ISL and take the bus to training and matches.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

if he doesn't find a club Ched Evans will always have a place on the Something Awful moderation team

He's a rapist not a nonce.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

AFAR

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

AFAR

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I haven't been properly rehabilitated and I'll post again.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I skipped like 60 posts of idgaf but Ched Evans has the right to any job he is eligible for as a convicted sex offender. Be that footballer, SA mod, fluffer, or cleaning lady(that's his choice if he wants to be a lady)

That absolutely does not mean that someone has to hire him for said job but he has the right to "apply" and be considered if he meets the qualifications which is essentially what a trial/training with a club is.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

What happens if his appeal is upheld and he is found innocent?

Remy, Benzema, Ribery, Ronald, Jonny Evans and all their friends come down for a big party.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

He'll have the good sense to put on a Ryan Giggs mask this time.

It's not rape if it's with a consenting member of your own family.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Holy poo poo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TelekineticBear! posted:

Anyone who believes that every single top level football team isn't running crazy amounts of PEDs is delusional, Guardiola himself tested positive for Deca for crying out loud

Bale gained like 20 lbs of muscle the first offseason he spent with Real lol.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm shocked that he's still a virgin considering recently he's been opening his legs for anyone.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's just a bit of banter ffs.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Was his girlfriend named Arsenal?????????

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sassassin posted:

Some Swansea players out for a few drinks last night.

Go on.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hegay posted:

More like 39

:drat:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

Its clearly a tape of Valbuena and a dude, only reason it'd be worth blackmailing a footballer.

It's a black male video and all of this has been lost in translation.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:ughh:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Von Linus posted:

Sorry would have posted a direct link but I was using a phone and I'm Mr Thumbs.

More like Mr Hands.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Durrrrr

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

I played in a co-ed league with that rule and other dumb ones like it, all to accommodate women its such a sham

So if a mishit carroms off of you into the bottom corner and its your 4th does it not count or do you just show them your tumblr and they count it?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

Co-ed with special rules is the shittest, followed closely by co-ed with just the normal rules

Followed closely by your posting.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Well that's just being a considerate lover tbf.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

How loving thick can you possibly be?

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/08/footballer-adam-johnson-sister-justice-for-johnson-facebook

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Byolante posted:

You realise child victims of abuse can't be identified in the media so if she wanted to release a statement it needed to be provided through a spokesperson.

Also

happy international women's day to you too

THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION

SORRY CAPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The fact that he's still alive should probably just exempt him of most crimes.