Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

marsattacks posted:

Welp, it looks like Hussie doesn't know how he's going to host the 10/25 flash yet.

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/11881428494/the-lowdown-on-10-25

Time for https://cloudflare.com. It's even free. At this late date, he'll probably have to do something a little custom, like a new subdomain just for the flash file that cloudflare then 'fronts', but it's possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ah, a return to the captchalog hijinks we know and love.

<sits back, lights pipe, brushes mangrit out of beard...>

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Oblivious posted:

Man Gamzee has really chilled the hell out hasn't he? Night has fallen on the land of flipping the gently caress out. Fallen like a rock.

All hail the pap and the shoosh.

as chill as all what's can be.
NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hussie, you continue to be the man*.

*Where man is defined as a humanoid creature with XY chromosomes who has reached maturity.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Edit: Note that I stole this out of the PYF Homestuck fanart thread in this post from a few days ago.

EoRaptor fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 27, 2012

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Dirk, you better not leave Maplehoof behind!

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

RandallODim posted:

Yeah, the rapid disappearance of Snoutpaks was my primary motivation for spending $255 immediately on the heels of an Amazon-spree.

Don't worry, I have the feeling this set of scalemates (lemonsnout and pyralspite) is going to be enormously collectable, especially if the game sells well.

Think of it as an investment.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
LIGHTSWITCH RAVE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Davinci posted:

Digging that portrait of the Empress.

Rose Spirit posted:

I love the Condy Ducreux portrait

I hope an original of that gets posted somewhere so I can use it as an avatar.