Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Ugh, when is the Amazon market going to get the new version of WidgetLocker?

Edit: beaten. Got sidetracked with the reply window open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

KillerMojo posted:

Shift f5 (from a desktop browser)

Tried that... still showing yesterday both on my computer at home and at work.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA posted:

Anybody having trouble purchasing apps today? I figured it was my card being locked after a bunch of little purchases, so I changed to a different one but no luck. The Google Wallet site is really slow/nonresponsive too.

Nah, I'm having issues too!

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Anybody tried the new Swiftkey Beta 3 yet? It fixes a lot of the issues I was having before with Swiftkey.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

rotaryfun posted:

So does anyone know if the new version of Swiftkey will be provided to people that bought Swiftkey X or is it going to be considered a whole new program and we'll have to buy it too?

If it's the latter, I'll be kind of miffed as this will now be the 3rd keyboard of theirs that I will have bought. I'm kind of torn though because I like their product and they have great development, but here I'll be with 2 old apps that will never get used again.

I read somewhere that you'll get the new version.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

Lizard Combatant posted:

So samsung finally released ICS for the galaxy s2, but there's still no way to change the order of apps within folders. Anyone have a work around?

the Skyrocket?

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Man I'm worried about Gentle Alarm. It was always a great app, but lately it crashes if you rotate the phone while the alarm is going off. So if I grab it and rotate it at all while going to hit snooze, it will crash. I have sent error reports and gotten no response, and other people are having the problem as well with no response from the developer or any updates since July. I think I may have to call it soon and look for something else.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

LastInLine posted:

That was happening on my wife's Nexus S. I had to do reflash of the stock ROM to fix it. You can lock rotation in the app itself as a temporary fix but as soon as I got the stock kernel back her phone the symptoms disappeared.

Hmm I looked for a rotation setting in the app but didn't find it. I guess I'll look again. Not sure I want to flash back to stock.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Wow, after all this time we finally get a Gentle Alarm update! I was thinking it was abandoned.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Just an FYI... the update for Facebook Contact Sync has some sort of adware bundled with it.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...GFjdHNzeW5jIl0.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Try Carrr Matey. It's pirate themed and gets the job done.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
What's up with the Facebook app pushing its own updates through the app instead of through the market now?

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
I saw some people talking about the in-app facebook update on xda but it took a few days for me to get it. It will probably roll out to other people soon.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

LastInLine posted:

I took this, mine's USYK-FHGT-TQWF

E: I don't much like this at all. Please will someone rip off Gentle Alarm's... er, gentle alarm feature. :(

I grabbed yours

My key is:

zy85-y01d-5xa6

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

Casyl posted:

Used that one. Mine's 2KKC-RM3T-1Q5N.

Edit: should have refreshed.

nooooo haha

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

AnimalChin posted:

According to the spreadsheet, some of you still have invites for Aviate left to hand out. There's some folks at the bottom of that list who would really enjoy one, if you wouldn't mind checking in on that.

Thanks!

Took care of a few

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

MaxDuo posted:

Problems I have:
3) Image saving: I can set it to auto save all images, but I don't want that. I can't find any other way to save them, though. If I click, it opens the pic. I can't use the menu button or long press to save. If I long press the image as a thumbnail it just selects the message entirely so I can delete, forward, or lock.

When you open the image, tap on the image and a bar pops up at the bottom to share, save, or edit the picture.

• Locked thread