Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

elzie posted:

Cat adoption has been successful so far :)

That's great to hear. On the second night of owning my two black cats, one of them got super verklempt at my absence for a few hours, so he vacated his bowels right on the pillows of my perfectly-made bed. That was the only time either of them has misbehaved.

These are my two lumps, Frups (aka big kitty) and Samantha (little kitty). The rescue insisted that they come as a pair only, and I couldn't refuse. Their names were originally Radio and Stereo, which didn't make any sense to me. They may look fat, but they were fatter when I got them a few years ago in cages.

This is Frups when he wants food/nip/treats. He just writhes around forever.

In the sunlight, they look like coffee-brown glowing cats.

Black cats are superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Trin Tragula posted:

How do you tell them apart?

Behavior and skull size. Since my floors are basically black, though, the question "Which cat is this?" gets asked as often as "What time is it?" Aside from that, Frups is my best friend while Samantha only wants to lick your shirt or grumble.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

What's that crinkling noise behind my desk?

Oh, it's just you, little cat.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

My cat is in love with this domokun doll. Possibly because I fill it with :catdrugs:

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Bloody Cum Fart posted:

My sweet baby Roast Beef died suddenly today. He was only 5. RIP my little black man.

What happened? That is absolutely terrible and I'm sorry for your loss. Here is a picture of my living pet as I type this.

Know that there are other, similar-looking pets whose cumulative power increase as a result of yours passing away.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Blinks posted:

New hat or lampshade?

This is awesome.

Thank you all for posting black cats.

Here is a vine of my twin pets.
http://vine.co/v/b1nF0pWPmAd

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Rusty! posted:

Whilst this sounds great, if he's anything like mine then you will end up hot and at some stupid angle for the night

Having bro/sis adult black cats means heavy hot weights on either side of my limbs on the duvet. Crushing me. Forced angles inevitable.

Nice wintry feature, bad all-season feature.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Cobalt Chloride posted:

Henry enjoys a lovely game of whack-a-mouse. :3:

I applaud your effort.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

If I work late, they work late. They're on my night crew.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

My cats never hold their tongues out. It's like seeing an eclipse, which is why I found it so dang laughable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX88fmbqdgU

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I have a big cat and a little cat, bro and sis.

Circle test: LK passed.

LK looks like she's saying, "killl meeeeee" but she's a sweetheart.

BK is choco in the sun.

BK + LK were found like this when I tossed an extra duvet to stave off wintry coldness.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

That weakens the meaning of cute in my opinion. The ones with smoothed in faces give me a bad reaction. Sphynx cats are actually milk chihuahuas and don't count but are cute.

I paint d my cats with a babbus.

The red dot means it sold.

edit: I really mean smooshed and not smoothed. DYAC.

kuskus fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 21, 2015

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

This cat looks like a Norman.
That is an excellent proof of life service!

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I green screened my cats. There's more to come but check out this long-derp yawn from Samantha, my smaller girl cat.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Please keep all these super-cute black cats coming.

Not trying to pimp my weird videos, just making good on a previous statement to deliver more of my black cats on green screen... if you have a google cardboard you can see both of mine in 3d. And they also turn into me at the end.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I'm really sorry about Pasta Queen.

My two are rarely super friendly to one another for more than 10 seconds but this gives me hope. They finally acquainted themselves with the Fatboy bean bag:

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

One time it appeared as if Pepito's head was stuck just outside of the door flap and it captured the same image for around 10 minutes, and then nothing for an hour. I thought Pepito had passed and the whole world was watching. But then!!!!! He moved again. I also modeled him in C4D one time. I'm a fan.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Thanks for sharing!

DoctorGonzo posted:

This is my cat Inca, she is six weeks old and she pass her time jumping like a maniac and sleeping on peoples legs or bed. She is great
I would like an update on INCA.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I was going to say the same thing, I'm so happy about all of these black cats being posted, but I've never seen drool that strong.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

One of our family cats growing up named Abner was not black, he was an orange tabby, but he would rest his head on my sister's scalp while she was watching TV after school. And he would just purr and drool and soak her head. She was allergic to cats so it was no bueno but he did not drool at other times.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Finally a non-overcast day for solar-powered pets.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

His Divine Shadow posted:

Sooty (also call him samuel) looking very relaxed.

He's lovely. Looks very similar to my boy, who is now 16 and is generally just a living statement of peace and chill.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Lately my boy MUST be under any covers even if you're just taking recovery nap post zoom call

He also helps me ship honey

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Solar-powered brother and sister.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

This old man is keeping my testicles extremely warm while I work. I love him and I hope he never dies.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I love that you could adopt shadow. Can she still come and see him?

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I love the cat. I vote for pepper. Because you can always say pep, put some pep in your step, pepperino, pepperoni surplus.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Pickled Tink posted:

Cheeky and his well loved scratching post/bed/dinner area (His food bowl is situated at the top to keep it out of reach of the dog)

I love this cat. Mine also has white whiskers. Looks like he done scratched his posts to bits!

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

While cleaning I found this boy's adoption certificate and he is 16 1/2 years old. :O

Sweet Beep always has prince paws in this donut.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Toothless (all black) and Maggie (tuxedo). Toothless loves to holler all through the house when she wakes up and can't find us even though we're either in bed, the living room, or in our offices. Maggie decides when it's time for us to stop sleeping. They're sisters and they're the best ever.

These are my favorite kinds of cats. Goofnuggets.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

There are only two beings I have ever wanted to be other than myself :

Godzilla

Lambert

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

He is my ultimate favorite man.. but why did I catch him with his tongue all the way out?? Further than it's ever been.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

This cat is a gentle, business-oriented cuddle machine. He knows what to do, he’s kind, he has one job.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

My partner made me stamps of my cat for my bday.

kuskus fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jul 18, 2023

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Gangringo posted:

New fosters. I currently have four black cats in my house. Nine if you include tuxedos.

What a munchkin!
I really want to see the whole gang!

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I am inclined to collect them all, but that's a fool's errand.
Absolutely love the names. Especially Beryl.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

I feel for you and am very glad you had each other all this time.
I have a guy like that, full of personal history! He'll be 18 next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Very good name! She looks like a chill sweetheart.