Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

It's her arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

C'mon dude. The thread's only 15 pages long. And you'd only have to go back as far as page 8 to see all these.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
From HuffPo:

Look at the shadows

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Pneub posted:

With that? You wouldn't even reach.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

No, it was these!

From earlier in the thread.

I was wondering why that picture looked familiar. Turns out it's because I posted it! :downs:

Found the original article after some googling. Some pictures are clearly staged, some are clearly not staged, so pick whatever option helps you sleep at night.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/29/shadows-up-to-something-funny-photos_n_5379948.html

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
PYF photos that look NWS but aren't: Why is her tit showing Shelby

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Kulebri posted:

Hahaha, I never expected to see my home town on SA. Yeah, they're drinking fountains, we have a bunch of those around. Where exactly was this? It seems familiar but I can't quite place it.

Anyway yeah, in Spain we're pretty cavalier with our dong-based architecture. I mean look at this giant dildo:

You might wanna get those red spots checked out.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

His expression fits so well, I'm laughing like a goddamn loon over here

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Scandalous Wench posted:

"Everything I look at reminds me of her."

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Oof. Ooooooooof. Maybe the author put Frosty kind of to the side to prevent it looking like it does, but it still absolutely does. It just looks like he's moved to the side so he can look Santa in his eyes as he reams him.

In fact, what the hell was this person trying to paint? I mean, I get that he's trying to help him up, but it's for kids. Just draw them hanging out, or something.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

ArtIsResistance posted:

Good thing goons are here to tell all the obscure uhhh... pedophilia logos?

To be fair, Something Awful has always been about mocking the worst parts of the internet. I've learned a shitton about white power iconography and lingo from this site as well, definitely helps to spot the racists.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This took me way longer than I'd like to admit.

It's the guy's beard, he's bending his neck backwards

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

does that dick have a dick

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Wow

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This one totally got me. I was in the middle of making a post asking if this dude was just straight up naked when I saw it.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ignite Memories posted:

I am 75% sure that is a vagina photoshopped onto a tree.

I am going to pull a Maury and say that I am 120% sure that image is just a vagina photoshopped onto a tree.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ima Giraffe posted:

Found on Amazon on sale if you can believe it.

I can not image. please help

Here you go.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

We get it, you like Star Wars. :rolleyes:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

rodbeard posted:

That was a great episode of ugly Americans

it was a good episode

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

jesus loving christ

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Strudel Man posted:

Hopefully that's not USD.

It's probably Australia or something, everything's super expensive over there.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Comptroll The Forums posted:

The problem with these averages is that everybody is measuring from a different place, which can really gently caress up the numbers. For instance, I am actually 8 inches If you start measuring from my rear end in a top hat

Take a look of the username of the poster.

Now realize that there is an online cult of women who wish they could have been with him.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Magnus Praeda posted:

It's even more fun when he does readings! There's always someone in the audience who doesn't know what's about to happen (people leaving is common, vomiting or fainting, less so, but it still happens).

Actually fainting was extremely common, often more than one person a reading.

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/the-guts-effect

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

nice one punchy
(i'm 99% sure I'm not the first one to make this exact joke about this picture on these forums.)

Well it's the first time I heard it, so you get a pass. THIS time

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

It's funny seeing it in this thread, my family had that exact plunger for years. The one on the right obviously. Helps with the grip!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

it's a burn. poor guy

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Wow, that was an unexpected one. I guess people's eyes gravitate towards the upper right side of the poster, that's how you see the butt.

edit: works even better in timg

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I cannot tell what either of those foods are.

On the top we have... some dumplings? And spinach, I think. And do I see bits of pesto? Maybe some mushrooms in at the back?

On the bottom we have... some sort of large pastry?

Both meals look pretty horrible.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

ladron posted:

I would think it's more that every kid draws cars as soon as they can hold a pen basically, so lots of practice is my guess. I for sure have no artistic talent tho, so just a guess.

yeah i knew this one kid in school who liked to draw punk/gross stuff, but when he wasn't doing that, he was obsessively drawing cars. he would show them off, but i couldn't draw and i wasn't too interested in cars being a 9 year old and all i didn't really care.

it would be interesting to see some kind of correlation between what kind of things kids draw early in life compared to what they draw later. there's no real scientific way to do it (lots of kids grow up and don't make art) but it would just be something curious.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Croisquessein posted:

I was really confused by the thumbnail when I saw this.

this one works in two ways, because the person writing the caption ALSO seems like a dick

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Flash floods are a myth, that's just piss

that's dumb. how can you pee if you don't have any balls

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

yook posted:

I keep almost seeing it, then my mind turns to the kind of horrible muscle and tendon tearing cramp situation that would lead to that kind of spherical calf and reverts to two guys loving instead.

lovecraftian body horror is nws-looking, right?

https://i.redd.it/1nu2003cp7gz.gif

note: don't click this if the idea of an extremely visible and painful leg cramp makes you uncomfortable

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Agent355 posted:

Venture bros reference? A pretty obscure quote from the show so maybe coincidence. I'm curious.

achewood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

• Locked thread