Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

21rst Century Digital Boy

Obeast posted:

Sadly no, but the ones who stood out from what I saw were rdbbb, who cosplayed as Arino and was interviewed about why he loves the show, and Jetpack Postman, who gave Arino and the staff copies of zari's "America Loves Game Center CX" poster.
I'm the one that says 'cheers!' when the camera pans around. So short you gotta be watching for it to even notice it. Had a short conversation with rdbbb about his career and I encouraged Jetpack Postman to be interviewed and play Gunsmoke.

I love the new thread and will always cherish the time we have together :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

I never really played Bonk and the continue screens are ridiculous:

PITHECANTHROPUS
COMPUTERURUS

Not computersaurus or computerus but computeRUrus! They also named the triceratops chess pieces T. Rex? What?

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

Rirse posted:

I thought the Last Continue that Team Nippon did was part of this event?
In Random Stranger's post on Feb 10 (with the download links for the 24 hr compilation vid):

Random Stranger posted:

After wavering back and forth I decided not to integrate Last Continue into it mainly because it would have hugely delayed the release if I had without adding significantly. If you really want to know where it goes drop it in right after the first Abe segment.
e: It was certainly part of it, and takes place chronologically after Abe's first part.

PosSibley fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Feb 14, 2012

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

Abe is making pizza YAY!!!!

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

Serpentine! ARINO! Serpentine!

Edit: Do you understand me? BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

PosSibley fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Feb 24, 2012

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

^^^ also yes, make sure your possible fans are ok with subtitles, or wait for new work ^^^

Doc Hawkins posted:

What're everyone's votes for the best episodes for getting people hooked?
I found the I had the easiest time asking "what games did you play as a kid?" Got a good friend into the show cause he used to play Out of this World/Another World/Outer World with a friend all the time. We were actually talking about the game a bit and he couldnt remember the name but remember the shadowy cat thing chasing and killing him, and I said to him: just watch this and tell me if it's the same game.

Especially if you have the episode names and just read titles as many as you can as fast as you can and don't stop until they go 'I LOVED THAT GAME!!'

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

the timing assistant
Also thanks to univbee!

What a fine addition to this week, so much season 3 and ring ring tactics! I was always a big fan of the US Mario 2 even if most people thought it was weird or that the ending was bologna or whatnot. Now I can see what it was really all about?

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

Cemetry Gator posted:

As for apostrophes, its really carelessness,
Should be it's for it is, sorry

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Also, the person who wanted Adventure Island on the show is going to happy tomorrow...
:wotwot:
It wasn't me who said it, but I certainly felt that way. :woop: glorious news!

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

zari-gani posted:

One of the best replies I've ever seen.

I've got a Queen plush thanks to Leather Fedora. Now we just need one of us to get a King plush.
Abe and I have come for the Plushies.

I'll threaten you with a smile :v:

You made me peruse all my pictures from the event again. I figured I'd repost them here for all to see and some to remember. Featuring zari-gani's art and rdbbb's greatness http://imgur.com/a/MrY49

PosSibley fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

zari-gani posted:

ETA: Oh no it keeps getting more and more inaccurate! It called Arino an "ant" (ari=ant)

Ari no Oni