Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Mannequin posted:

Can someone unban me from this please? It's stupid. I just want to talk about photography from time to time. I drunk-posted 2 years ago and said some dumb things, but it's over with. Let's move on?

Word around #c is that bans are forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

He is in no way tied up in my basement.

So chains then?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Hot mod on mod action :pervert:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Only if you don't feel an attachment to silly things like "having the continued ability to post".

In that case I feel that Musket should post a "digital HDR snapshot" thread for the good of the forums. :wotwot:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Sounds like you need to get the new coder working on a "gently caress everything about this thread" button that bans anyone who even looked at it and then calls their mother and tells her how much of a disappointment to the internet her son/daughter is.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

I banned him like a month ago.

Happy one month Musket banaversary.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
If I feel the need to thank a poster for their photographic efforts in a casual fashion I just pretend one of my couch cushions is them and like high five it. Working out pretty well so far.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

You should probably hug it too, since couch cushions are soft and the poster would feel even more appreciated.

If I hug a couch cushion my anime pillow waifu might get the wrong idea. I don't know how you filthy Canadian sex perverts do things but in 'murica once you have made a solid commitment to a stuffed girl, it's for life. :clint:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Pls merge all bros with taints. TIA.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I like laughing at bad photographers too, that's why I like when you guys post PAD :v:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

David Pratt posted:

Because it's funny and this is a humour website.

Be funnier next time? :shrug:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Mandatory funny jokes.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Laser Cow posted:

Can we make it that if you haven't actually used a piece of equipment you should't express your opinion about it as if you have. I feel like this shouldn't have to be said but there seems to be a lot of opinions about gear that isn't necessarily founded in actual experience.

I feel that I can express an opinion about your post, since I have personally shitposted before.

This is a dumb post.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Whitezombi posted:

I've never used Nikon gear but it sucks a bag of dicks. That is a fact based on an actual experience. I agree tho - every time we post about a piece of gear we must include a pic of the gear - must include our face and a piece of paper with our user name, date, time, sexual preference, list of food allergies & favorite New Kid.

Take heed internet, this man is an expert on bags of dicks. Also my favorite New Kid is Donnie because I bet partying with him and his brother is rad as hell.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I propose a new rule, that we are allowed to chat ITT.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
We had one of those, it got archived.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rio posted:

Can we have the bad photography thread back please? :comeback:

All of the threads are bad photography threads.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

Where did this color/black and white photography thread come from? They seem to overlap other threads in the forum entirely. I don't particularly care whether it stays or goes, but I am curious behind the thought process that created the threads.

:justpost::respek::owned:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Now I remember why most forums lock their rules thread.

Because most forums are filled with idiot bitch fuckers, unlike the cool persons that post in this subforum?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Don't sign your post halfway through it.

Look at this guy missing a rule thread snipe for a mediocre burn.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

I didn't miss the snype, son. Work on your reading comprehension.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME SON !?!

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Aug 2, 2013

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

It's funny like once every three years but basically some hack venting his feelings of entitlement/inadequacy the rest of the time.

dorkroom.txt

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I wish I could throw these posts into Mount Doom.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

so y'know, if a post sucks extra much, you know what button to use.

Log Out?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

I haven't gotten my mod challenge reward. I would have liked to keep it over PM but it's getting ridiculous at this point. I've been waiting since the 3rd of April.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

I'm beginning to think my policy of "after one solid week of not hearing about this poo poo" may result in lengthly delays.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

Seriously though, just do what you promised to do. You straight up ignored my last message.

Looks like someone didn't get his daily recommended intake of chain.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

You're the best! I've been considering re-regging but the colossal task of changing my internet identity isn't an easy one. Also, I forgot to budget my internet posting allocation this month. :v:

Rereg as "rcman50167" noone will suspect a thing.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

I swear to god this is a friendly reminder that the sale ends in 6 days.

Soundmonkey, hurry up so he can get to masking dicks or whatever dumb thing that program lets you do. Just so we are clear, in the preceding sentence "masking" is code for "huffing with great enthusiasm".

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
We actually have a dorkroom youtube channel now, remember to like and subscribe.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

underage at the vape shop posted:

add our snapchat PhotosOfWalls for daily updates

I am unironically considering making this now

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
We still have a month contest?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
goddamn I just got this mtg gang tag and now y'all are making dog ones in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

i'm pretty sure he autobanned in gbs

looks like they sold a photo for :10bux: and rereged