Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
Don't know what you're complaining about, this loving thing goes by my back window 4 times a day.

They're all on there, on all of the carriages. All of the X-Mens. Hairy and speccy and wheely X-mans. I hope it loving crashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Real poster or not it's being used in the UK to promo the film.

edit:

On the X-Men train thing, they also rebranded Wolverhampton train station for a bit.

Almost worse than when they renamed Kings Langley to King's Landing for GoT.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/11/welco...veiled-4299751/

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

melvinthemopboy3 posted:

Combat Shock is, without a doubt, the finest film that Troma has ever distributed. It really makes you feel unclean.

Troma's WAR is funny, but like a lot of Troma's late 80s-early 90s output, it's about 20 minutes too long. Just make sure you don't see the R-Rated cut, it's completely eviscerated. When I was working at Troma a few years back, I was going through their basement and found a box labeled "WAR MPAA EDITS." In the box were a TON of film strips that, I guess, were cut out of the R rated version of the film. Sometimes, the things I found in that basement were pretty interesting.

What the hell, go write a thread. Tell us everything!

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

morestuff posted:

The missing tire definitely implies that.

One of the Jurassic World news blog things posted a photo of one of red and white gas jeeps being pulled out of storage and moved to set. I have no expectations of JW being any good at all but their cynical application of nostalgia is reeling me in.

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

I don't see Ricardo Montalban on the credits...

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
Boom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Robert Denby posted:

I saw "Until the End of the World" today, the full director's cut, which is a fantastic movie for all but about 30 minutes towards the end, and wondered how on earth anyone would try to market it back in the day.

The US got this poster:

France got this:

The UK got... this, which is up there with that "Stalker" poster as far as inaccurate covers go:

Yeah this totally looks like it deserves the PG-rating.

Reading the synopsis and seeing what year it was made REALLY makes me want to see this but it's probably not as dreamy-soft and VHS-y as I'm imagining.