Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Holy poo poo. This is real? Some of the images from the books keep me up at night to this day. I don’t think I will be able to handle this movie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
That sonic looks so loving bad. Like they saw how cute fuzzy detective pikachu is and attempted to make sonic in that style but completely botched it.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Sleeveless posted:

It's a great show but most people tend to be able to tell actors apart from the fictional characters they play whereas Fannibals seem to think that Mikkelsen is actually like that IRL when instead he's actually

Aww he looks like someone’s hot dad :3:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Every poster on this page thus far is deeply unsettling.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
To be fair, Hollywood gossip isn’t really something you can get to the bottom of easily with a simple google search. I think when the abuse accusations first came out there was indeed a video going around, but my memory of it is fuzzy and I seem to recall that Depp was definitely an rear end in that confrontation. And that interview with Rolling Stone didn’t do him any favors either.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

The MSJ posted:

Bosslogic is a professional artist known for making fan art and posters. He has been hired to make official ones though.

I followed him way back in the day on deviant art, it’s awesome that things worked out so well for him.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

This is loving baffling. My Japanese is extremely rusty, but I think it says that every hero begins as a baby?? Does the sonic movie prominently feature baby sonic?

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Urgh, I hate it so much. This is not cute!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

flashy_mcflash posted:

Hackers binch

Hack the planet!!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
God bless the kickass local video store in my neighborhood that had bootlegged vhs tapes of the final season of sailor moon.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Aphrodite posted:

What part? There’s video of it.

Supposedly the woman asked them to do it.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I’m so loving sick of John mulaney’s voice.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
It looks cute! Something I can watch with my toddler and not want to kill myself.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Dang, wrong thread!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Gripweed posted:

It's a Godzilla vs Megalon anniversary event, which will celebrate not only the movie itself but also Jet Jaguar and Megalon generally.

My Japanese has absolutely gone to poo poo, I was wracking my brains trying to figure out what a “jet jogger” is.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Sourdough Sam posted:

He wants to give each of his kids a huge grant.

I cackled! Thank you :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

muscles like this! posted:

The guy at the top seems like he has a weirdly low dick.