Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

davidspackage posted:

This movie should be 80 minutes of Tom Kenny voicing a regular sponge someone's holding up in front of the camera.

If it's just 80 minutes of the "I don't need it, I don't need it" scene from that one episode of SpongeBob where he goes out of the water, I'll be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Loving the clearly drawn on bikini on this one.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
If it didn't say "Expendables 3" on it, I would buy the Terry Crews one in a second and hang it on my wall right next to that "Captain Supermarket" poster for Army of Darkness.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Crosspost from the recent purchase thread, here's a cool poster for a pretty underrated movie:

gently caress, Saw is 10 years old?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Meatwave posted:

I think it's cool that Keanu Reeves is blurred out in that poster. We should blur him out of more things to see if they improve.

Keanu Reeves is dope and cool, I would actually fight a person over this.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

mind the walrus posted:

To be honest everything about Alice in Wonderland's success has always baffled the poo poo out of me. I straight-up do not get why that movie was so popular, Burton-y or no.

I was in high school when it came out, and all the goth/scene kids were bonkers about that movie, I'd imagine that was part of the success.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I think they need to get Jeff Goldblum to reprise his role from one of the Goosebumps computer games where he played Dracula.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Corek posted:

That was when most of the forum had family guy avatars, every episode had its own thread, and ten people at would post about a reference joke and make sure to type out the reference in the post:

(The first person, who italicizes the reference? That's Aatrek.)

:allears: 2005 was a simpler time

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

corn in the bible posted:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith is like the perfect hollywood action movie.

It's not a great movie, but the fight scene in the house is pretty great/iconic.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
The Loft looks not great, but I'm kinda digging this poster:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Skwirl posted:

The Rock is actually younger than Vin Diesel.

It's great because you see Vin Diesel first, and you think wow, this guy is loving huge. Then The Rock shows up and completely dwarves him.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty?

I thought he was in an insane asylum with Sinbad.

Nah, Sinbad's out! He does a lot of standup now, he's pretty good.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Kramjacks posted:

I wonder how often he breaks his 3 rules over the course of the show.

I'm gonna guess constantly, otherwise it's just a show about a very efficient driver who doesn't fight anyone and hangs out with a French chef.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
How about Live Die Repeat: The Edge of Tomorrow, tagline: "All you need is kill."

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

davidspackage posted:

Conan O'Brien's in Drive?

That's not as far-fetched as you might think.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I want to see more Death of Socrates references.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Glamorama26 posted:

All films featuring a scene where someone falls a long distance should just take a page out of Italian exploitation films and chunk a mannequin over the railing and hope its' arms don't explode off at impact.

I remember the dummies in Temple of Doom were pretty good, they made the limbs flail with compressed air or something.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Yodzilla posted:

The annotations are the best part of that video what the heck.

For real, "yo I'm about to eat" is classic.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

I honestly don't believe The Rock could fit into the cockpit of a helicopter without major modifications.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

mind the walrus posted:

Making the Superman poster the same colors as the Obama "HOPE" poster isn't quite working for me either. Even the Captain America movies aren't so dumb that they invite close comparisons to real world political figures in a vain grab for depth and allegorical relevance.

Maybe not Captain America, but...

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

He's wearing a loving slinky suit. This is gonna be some hot garbage, and this is coming from someone who liked Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Pratt would make a pretty good pirate. He's also do well in a Jump Street movie.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Yodzilla posted:

I still have no idea how these properties would even begin to mesh.

Cleanly, powerfully, and in a rad fashion.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Wasn't Mortal Instruments: City of Bones the big YA feature that bombed hard?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Basebf555 posted:

The Daredevil costume is like the Wolverine costume, its really not ever going to translate well to live-action and any adaptation would be better served by coming up with their own version of it. Most people say the Zorro costume in Season 1 was a lot better than this.

The Tom Jane punisher costume was neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Mr. Squishy posted:

I still bet Wahlberg will do some swelling and yelling.

He hasn't done the former onscreen since Boogie Nights :v: