Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Found this regarding the reflective shame poster:

Thats Fassbender signing one. Looks like a neat concept.

edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Gonz posted:

Definitely.

I'm partial to this recreation of it, performed by a frat/sorority group at MIT several years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0qDCV1UBI
That was cool but it was hilarious how the guy who got the chalk dust blown at him forgot he was supposed to look hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eZ0qDCV1UBI#t=208s

Cage fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Feb 9, 2012

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I wonder if Lawrence Kasdan has anything to do with that movie?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I like it, gives me some vertigo.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Thats not man vs beast. Thats man and guns vs beast. If both sides had guns we would be hosed.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Really? I thought if you knew about Bane the character you would probably also know about back breaking.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
The guy who told him to spoiler it mentioned the comic.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Robert Denby posted:

Uh, the printer hosed up again. Ah, hell, let's just send it out like this.
Ill say it hosed up, Christian doesnt have a gun. Literally everyone must have a gun!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

:allears:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Baron Bifford posted:

No, there's a subtle difference. In the right picture, his eyes are pointing downwards and his lips are slightly more apart. Enlarge the picture in GIMP and you will see.
Also he has hair on his head in the blue one.

Rondette posted:

Well huh....

Different light source but very definite same picture.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Jefferoo posted:

Hey dudes. I heard you like bikes.

I like how hes moving so fast that his legs have blur lines, but yet the spokes on the bike are crystal clear.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Dick Trauma posted:

Wasn't "Mr. Hush" the name of Steve Buscemi's character in "Things to do in Denver when you're dead"?
Mister Shhh

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114660/

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Slasherfan posted:

This is a hard one but if you have a high res version of this cover or you're holding it in your hand it's very obvious the heads have been photoshopped on.

I really wanted to find this and Im glad I did. You can see the bad lines where they pasted Rays head on a thinner mans body, and Colm just looks hilarious. I bet he wasnt even wearing a hat for that picture.

Cage fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Aug 19, 2012

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

caligulamprey posted:

I'm just baffled that anyone would name their kid "Scoot."
From wikipedia:

quote:

McNairy's birth name is John, but he has never gone by that name. His father began calling him Scooter when he was about two years old. He has commented on his nickname, saying: "A lot of people are like, oh, it must be some amazing story. But it’s because I used to scoot around on my butt."

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

zenintrude posted:

I like this poster, but I can't wait to hear about how it's all orange and teal.
I dunno, orange makes sense given the "annihilation" and throwing a little bit of blue in the space imagery makes it pop more than just blackness.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

You can't have guns being pointed at the viewer anymore, but crossbows are acceptable? What an odd double standard.
Maybe they give an exception if its clearly not loaded. I dont know much about crossbows but it doesnt look like an arrow is in there/bow is pulled back.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Is this a sequel to "Black Hawk Down"?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I thought that was the same terribly pasted Colm Meaney head as this one but it isnt. This Colm is clearly more concerned.

Cage fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Apr 6, 2013

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just curious, does anyone here own any movie posters for movies they don't like or haven't watched? On the flip side does anyone own a crappy poster for a movie that they liked?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Copy and faced.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

JebanyPedal posted:

Whenever posters or, gently caress, this subject comes up in general, people always depress the poo poo out of me. The idea of old or ugly people having sex is not gross to me at all and I don't understand why it is to anyone else, or why an O face is gross in some way? I sincerely don't get it, you're all boring as poo poo.
No one said gross, they're hilarious.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Or this steaming pile

*scrolls 80% through the picture*

"Oh, the 90s. Such a whacky time for movies."

*Spring 2005*

:stare:

I think something is wrong with the anatomy of that dog.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Its not bad, but it looks like hes looking back to say "Ok, did you take the picture yet? I have things to do!"

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
That title is awkward. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes of Space of the Future.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

ShufflerZero posted:

Never Surrender: the change in your clenched fists

The only place Ive seen a more cartoonish chain is on this Road Rash poster that I still have hanging in my room.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Baron Bifford posted:

Oh, and please use TIMG tags.
For an image thats 634px wide?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Dont think this is a poster, probably just a dvd cover but its still terrible. Get it, the hair is parted the other way! Click for huge.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Ah yes, because Frasier Crane = Action Hero.
:thejoke:

Hes not in "cool" clothes and hes in a silly pose.

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/10990-huge-haul-of-16-the-expendables-3-character-posters-flex-their-muscle.html

Theres the rest. People laughing with guns, and Frasier is there in his fishing outfit. Its humor®.

Cage fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 3, 2014

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I never saw the 1st one, but there was nothing bad about the 2nd one from what I remember. It was an average action movie, its just seems like a huge let down with all those fun actors starring in it because it should've been better.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Yes, I totally got the "global cinematographic happiness" that was radiating from that picture. Sure.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

I like how they give that kid in the upper left the Sleepaway Camp face.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
My brain hurts trying to figure out the legs on red skirt over there.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Cant find some corkboard to throw a few weapons up on? The post is just Cage and guns on a wall, try to get the guns on a wall to look good!

It also bothers me that his legs are cut off, but maybe thats the source of said rage.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Why do you need the movie poster on your wall to explain the movie?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

axleblaze posted:

I still sort of doubt that.

Who knows though, maybe this will be the extremely rare (probably non-existant) specimen of a trilogy where the first two were complete garbage and the third is good.
Have you actually seen the movies? If you did, you would know that the first two movies both have a bigger than average cast and the storyline didn't screech to a halt to introduce them all.

This movie gonna be good.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Plus JCVD kicks a knife into some dudes heart doesn't he? Good movie.

axleblaze posted:

I literally fell asleep in the movie theater watching the first one. I should also note that this has pretty much never happened to me barring some extreme circumstances and I was pretty well rested going in. It was just so bland to the very core of it's being. Not a single interesting thing happening on screen from beginning to end and not a single aspect I could bring myself to care about. It was also badly directed and really ugly.

I dont' know why after watching the first one I watched the second, but it was somehow worse.
Youre weird.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I dunno I don't mind Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris didnt do anything wrong, the internet did.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

axleblaze posted:

Chuck Norris is a creationist, anit-gay marriage, anti-vaccination fundamentalist that thinks Atheists are trying to outlaw Christianity. gently caress em.
He can still punch and shoot people pretty good though. I dont see how they relate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Darthemed posted:

Nothing quite like a movie poster that tells you exactly what the film's about.

Does the movie explain the physics of how that woman in yellow is just now flying out of the front windshield even though it looks like the car is facing upwards. If it landed like that she shouldve just hit the roof. :colbert:

Also I like the cop on the right pointing his pistol at the 50 car pileup happening in progress.