Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMJ1cC2sgI I found the trailer for the pizza man movie. So much wasted "talent"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Maxwell Lord posted:

"We need to see the lead actors in close-up or else nobody will buy the DVD" happened.

Yeah, how else are people supposed to know Pee Wee Herman is in the film?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Frankie Muniz is an intolerable shitlord who through sheer luck peaked when they were too young to grow pubes, the dude deserves every bad turn he encounters.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Frankie Muniz is an intolerable shitlord who through sheer luck peaked when they were too young to grow pubes, the dude deserves every bad turn he encounters.

He's right, though.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Wait but this rules?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Gotta go with Frankie on this one.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

...of SCIENCE! posted:

40 mil? Good for him. I liked Malcom in the Middle.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Die Laughing posted:

40 mil? Good for him. I liked Malcom in the Middle.

It was good despite him, not because of him, though.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

At least he just insulted a guy on twitter instead of throwing a bitch fit, retiring, more bitching, and then making an art exhibit about himself. That's something at least.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?
It's a lovely thing to tweet a celebrity and insult them like that.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
They're both right.

And presumably both poo poo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Thanks pizza man editor for making the trailer just a 4 minute rough cut of the movie.

Saved at least a few goons 90 mins :thumbsup:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Why is a movie called PIZZA MAN played straight? Did they think people would take that idea seriously? Also, of course Roddy Piper is in the movie.

Also, I loving hate fake trailer music. It's so lovely and cheap. Just fork over the 15 bucks for a good track. They're even easier to get a hold of now, no excuse!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Joan Cusack looks great here!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

This is amazing but I cant find any info on this movie.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Basticle posted:

According to this, it's an ebook, not a movie. They got the aesthetic down pretty well, though.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

morestuff posted:

According to this, it's an ebook, not a movie. They got the aesthetic down pretty well, though.

:negative:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Basticle posted:

Oh man that would make a kick rear end poster.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

In Xmen Future whatevers, there is a "painting" of Trask and a small child in a wheelchair. Someone somewhere has to have it as a poster and yet Google just isn't finding it. It looked like promotional material but I have no idea where to find it. Any ideas?

Also have some classy posters for a classy movie on Netflix. Mighty Peking Man!

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jun 2, 2014

Mister Nobody
Feb 17, 2011

Junkie Disease posted:

In Xmen Future whatevers, there is a "painting" of Trask and a small child in a wheelchair. Someone somewhere has to have it as a poster and yet Google just isn't finding it. It looked like promotional material but I have no idea where to find it. Any ideas?

Yeah, i'd like to know where I can get this as well, that painting is just the weirdest goddamn thing I've ever seen in a superhero movie.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Mister Nobody posted:

Yeah, i'd like to know where I can get this as well, that painting is just the weirdest goddamn thing I've ever seen in a superhero movie.

That kids face and the leg in his hand had me in tears in the theater.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

melvinthemopboy3 posted:

When I was working at Troma a few years back, I was going through their basement and found a box labeled "WAR MPAA EDITS." In the box were a TON of film strips that, I guess, were cut out of the R rated version of the film. Sometimes, the things I found in that basement were pretty interesting.

This is a off topic, but would a mod give a poo poo if this guy created a thread for this somewhere, in Ask/Tell if not here is more appropriate? Because I absolutely love Troma and when I was (much) younger, me and my amateur movie making buddy had talked about moving up that way and interning for them and it's something I'd kinda like to learn the ins and outs about, now that I'm pretty much excluded from that option in my life.

e: then I read another half dozen posts and people have already asked the same thing I wanted lol.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
movie poster 1:

I think this is the animated sequel to that Denzel post-apoc action flick? The setting definitely looks f'd up.

movie poster 2:

movies for moms. possibly featuring old people sex. :gay:

movie poster 3:

?????????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who is Bifff and why does he have such terrible taste in film...

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

I am a bit confused here. What does soup have to do with sexual rights?

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Madkal posted:

I am a bit confused here. What does soup have to do with sexual rights?

copyrights

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Junkie Disease posted:

Keep an eye on eBay in the next few months, when the film prop auctions start. Something like that would ultimately end up there.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?
Asylum are still at it.

Also found this "gem" on their site?

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 2, 2014

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Aw, poor Robert Picardo :(

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"Based on a true story"? Oh, I don't know.

Conal Cochran
Dec 2, 2013

Optimist with doubt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMJ1cC2sgI I found the trailer for the pizza man movie. So much wasted "talent"

That villain better be called Pizza Face.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

TheFallenEvincar posted:

movie poster 3:

?????????

These are amazing! I had no idea they even made posters for this thing. Has anyone else seen it? It was one of the funniest horror films I've ever seen from the guy fighting on his crutches to the deaf neckbeard trying to leverage 'well we'll probably die anyway' to try and get in his companion's pants. Sign language yelling is the best.

Content:

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Now that's how you sell a movie! What western fan wouldn't enjoy a film about a child watching Clint Eastwood bathe while wearing an improbably large hat?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
My brain hurts trying to figure out the legs on red skirt over there.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

muscles like this? posted:

"Based on a true story"? Oh, I don't know.

"Oh thank god, Mike! We survived the eruption!"
"Janey, I lov-- wait, Dr. Seismore, why are we circling back?!"
"Er uhm, by my calculations the volcano has spewed so much regular magma that there's nothing left but the core of the Earth, which is now rising up through the volcano! The core's gravity is pulling us back!"
"Will we ever stop circling this one goddamned volcano!!!"

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The billboard has to be the laziest Photoshop I've ever seen. It also has the unique side effect of physically making my eyes hurt.

Also there is a Korean film called Snowchaser with a lot of english language actors that I have not seen (though a friend tells me it's great). It has some balling posters, which may have been posted before but search isn't working so gently caress it.

The poster for the American release:

The Original Korean (I think):

And the Ugly:

I'm not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure that the buildings came from The Day After Tomorrow.

Also this certainly is a Melissa McCarthy Poster for a Melissa McCarthy movie, but I actually have to commend it for doing the title-as-an-object thing well. The tagline sucks though.

[Edit: gently caress, I didn't notice that there were replies below me. Shoulda made the entire post at once]

asecondduck fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jun 3, 2014

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Not a poster, but I really love the DVD cover for the Twin Peaks bluray

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

lelandjs posted:

The billboard has to be the laziest Photoshop I've ever seen. It also has the unique side effect of physically making my eyes hurt.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

axleblaze posted:

Whoa. That's pretty loving powerful.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

axleblaze posted:

One of the brilliant things about that photo of Laura Palmer is that on first glance it looks like a completely normal, harmless school picture but if you sit there and actually look at it it's creepy and uncomfortable just from the subtle details like the lighting, her facial expression, etc. That is a great cover but it ruins the effect of the original picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

This is actually a good poster. I like the little drawings.