Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?
I was looking at the dvd for The Burning and I never noticed just how uninspired the artwork was.

Even the tag line feels lazy.

The recent blu ray seemed to put some effort into it and put this together.

It even includes a flip side that has the original artwork.

The dvd wasn't the only uninspired artwork, the uk video covers were just down right lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?

caligulamprey posted:

Dude from Wolf Creek on that Charlie's Farm poster, I'm pretty sure.

Correct it's Mick Taylor from Wolf Creek

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE

"The fastest grossing live action comedy in uk box office history"
What does that mean? Fastest grossing?

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
New poster for a new British horror movie.

I think I've seen it before.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
New blu ray Artwork for Lake Placid is decent enough

But I always found the poster quite creepy.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
I walked by this in the new release section today.

I wondered why it was in the new release because my brain thought it was this until I had a closer look.

It even has the same 3D slip cover.

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Feb 21, 2014

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
I'm not mad about the blu ray cover for Tourist Trap.

Here is the original.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Some Zombeavers posters, I don't know if these are real but they showed up on the official twitter feed.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

FlamingLiberal posted:

This is almost as bad as Foodfight!

No film should ever be in the same conversation.

Don't forget about A Cars Life, a "kids" movie where a the villain flat out murders one of the cars. At times it's like Hostel for kids.

http://youtu.be/iaRlPsBCBEc#t=235s

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Basebf555 posted:

I feel bad for Klein because he's one of those actors whose career was totally derailed by a single (really)bad movie that he participated in at precisely the wrong moment. Rollerball was just terrible for everyone involved, but it was Klein's first big role after the success of American Pie so Hollywood assumed he wasn't bankable after that.

Say It Ain't So is pretty awful also.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
I've always liked the posters for The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles posters are simple yet decent.

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 8, 2014

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
I really love this poster.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I still like the poster though.

Apparently there's a DVD reissue with a new cover?

ROBIN HOOD MOVIE

They gave it the Epic/ Date/ Disaster Movie font.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Don't forget this.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Box office mojo have the wrong poster up for Psycho.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Wow, Ape looks awful!
http://youtu.be/943pcaqVQos
My favourite is the toy boat getting blown up.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

I really like this poster.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
What happened here?

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
I like the poster but the dvd art is poo poo.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
It's a lovely thing to tweet a celebrity and insult them like that.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Asylum are still at it.

Also found this "gem" on their site?

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 2, 2014

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

I've never seen them advertising the amount of views a trailer got before.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Here is the official one sheet for The Expendables 3 which has to be one of the worst posters I've seen in a long time!

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Harlock posted:

Arnold is looking a little shopped, but I generally don't see an issue with it.

I just think it looks boring. The white background is horrible, also everyone looks way too happy on it.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
The posters for The Expendables 2 looked a lot more appealing to the eye. The posters for 3 looks like something someone slapped together in 30 seconds.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Cage posted:

I like how mad people get at this silly action series.

I'm not even mad, just think that poster is bad.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

It looks more like a poster for a spoof movie.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Is that real or fake? I just can't tell anymore.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Lionsgate really need to fire their marketing team for The Expendables 3. Well the person designing the posters anyway.

Why do they look like rejected Superheroes?

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

GrandpaPants posted:

Are those real? Because holy poo poo.

Unless Empire Magazine are loving with us, they are real.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=41555

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Calico Heart posted:

Requesting thread name change:

Movie Posters - The good, the bad & The Expendables

I second this!

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
You're missing one for Children O The Corn 3, the VHS we had for it was different.
Found it!
http://www.videocollector.co.uk/data/images/children-of-the-corn-iii-urban-harvest-11308l.jpg

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

I don't even know what the gently caress is going on in this one.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
My photobucket is acting up so I can't post the image but there is now a Dumb And Dumber 2 poster that spoofs Lucy.

http://twentytwowords.com/jim-carrey-spoofs-scarlett-johanssons-new-movie-to-promote-the-new-dumb-and-dumber/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
http://movieweb.com/terminator-genisys-posters-characters-t-3000/?from_app=ios&ref_=ext_iost_

Awful new Terminator Genisys posters.