Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Gendo posted:

These are really, really bad. The more I see of them the more I hate them.

I dont mind the all whites, but every other combination is atrocious. The blue is too... pastel-ish? I hate them.

edit: I'm REALLY missing the orange. Its absence is probably what makes me despise these so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Chimeric posted:

I've used http://www.christmas-jersey.com for a year and a half or so and have had no complaints. Shipping time has been something like two or three weeks.

Holy mother of god, their Seahawks 'elite' jerseys are just atrocious.

Were you ordering Reebok or Nike jerseys?

edit: I guess the 'game' jerseys are their top end ones? Those seem to only have stock photos.

http://www.christmas-jersey.com/views/?2012-NEW-NFL-Seattle-Seahawks-3-Russell-Wilson-Black-Jerseys-(Impact-Limited)-29025.html
This HAS to be an Oregon jersey knockoff that was recycled.

Schwack fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 5, 2013

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

defiantgiant posted:

This is probably discussed somewhere in this colossal thread, but how do the Nike Elites fit? From the size charts on NFLshop, it looks like they're different from the rest of the Nike jerseys. I'm a 44L, and I can't figure out whether I should be buying my now-completely-essential Alshon Jeffery away jersey in a 44 or a 48.

You're probably best finding a store where you can try them on first. They're awesome shirts, but they fit differently than the other styles in the chest and shoulders. I ended up needing to go up a size in order to get a comfortable fit across my shoulders, but length was never an issue. Just something to keep in mind with the Elites.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

So the flag didnt change just the dumb pirate guy? He looks stupid now.

edit: oh, it's an ebay link. Maybe those are knock offs or something. They're coming from Canada for some reason.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Andio posted:

Think this might be the helmet:

That's arful.

edit: The colors and logo are fine, but the size of the logo is gross.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

That's probably the worst font choice imaginable. The rest of it is pretty inoffensive to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I wanted to buy a Von Miller Super Bowl jersey but my size ran out. NFL shop won't tell me when or if they'll restock the size I want. Do these things eventually pop up for sale again or are they typically limited release? As you can tell I have no experience shopping this time of year. If I'm hosed for waiting too long, I suppose I can buy a knock off (or get the regular white jersey), but I want a legit one. :(

Nike is particularly bad about this. You're likely out of luck unless you go with a reseller or B&M store that has them sitting out. I bought my Super Bowl hoodie the day of the game. A friend of mine wanted the same one, but it never came back in stock online.

• Locked thread