Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Jersey and pant colors of the same primary color (not counting white :hitler:) need to be banished forever. I'm looking at you, New Orleans.

Black uniform, black pants, white socks. Michael Jackson wants his wardrobe back.

The black jersey with the gold pants is about 8 billion times better than this. The Cards are an offender too:

Petition to rename the team to Arizona Period Stains.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jan 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

As long as Jeff Lurie owns the team, sadly I don't see that happening. That was his first move after buying it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I know it's perspective, but all I see is a panther with a lazy eye.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I kinda like it.

Reebok made some pretty lame hats so I'm optimistic.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

M&N ran a sale last holiday season where most jerseys were only $100. I hope they do that again this year.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

He sounds like he's trying to still convince himself that they're cool. I guess I don't quite get it either :bahgawd:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TEBOW 3 16 posted:

40 dollars for a tshirt get the gently caress out
What else will you wear when you PROTEC DIS HOUSE

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I didn't know where else to really put this but this seemed topical
http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversations/_/id/8346380/colorado-third-grader-sent-home-change-wearing-peyton-manning-jersey-banned-no-18

quote:

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos tight end Joel Dreessen says he isn't bothered by the Greeley school district's ban on his jersey number and others because they're associated with local gangs.

The district bans 13, 14 and 18 and their reverse, 31, 41 and 81. Dreessen wears 81.

The rule is three years old but made headlines this week after a third-grader wearing Peyton Manning's No. 18 was sent home to change.

Dreessen said Thursday the ban doesn't bother him if it prevents trouble.

Eighteen is in the name of the 18th Street gang, while 13 and 14 are associated with other gangs but not used in their names.
What a stupid rule.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yeah I feel it's gotta be all or nothing, because by similar criteria they might as well start banning the colors red and blue.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

How does the sizing of the Nike Game jersey compare to the Reebok Premier? I wear a medium in the Reebok.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I tried one on at Lids and it didn't seem any different.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

VT has a new helmet logo

:stonk:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Picked up an Eagles 59/50 yesterday. It took me a while to find one that fits properly, but I managed to.

I also bought a Phillies 59/50, and that one was an eighth bigger (Eagles 7 1/4, Phils 7 3/8), and they fit exactly the same. The lesson here is to avoid buying New Era 59/50 hats online if you can help it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Every self-respecting Eagles fan needs a B-Dawk jersey.
I got tired of having to "gamble" with jerseys, so I bought a Dawkins one. I think I'll be good with that for a long time.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'd be in, wanna order a couple of Eagles jerseys.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Those uniforms suck.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

College teams that wear non-contrasting uniform numbers will now be penalized a timeout per quarter, unless they change uniforms.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/8/6/5974615/philadelphia-eagles-kelly-green-uniforms-switch-consideration

The president of the Eagles was on the radio this morning in Philly saying they've been talking about switching back to kelly green, which would own bones.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's a wonder what professional photography plus photoshop will do

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The all-orange with the new scheme and the wordmark on the pants looks like something out of some futuristic correctional institution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Febreeze posted:

Nike unvieled the pro-bowl uniforms

honestly I like them, they feel classy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...amming-national
I like how they've already assumed neither the Niners or Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl :v:

• Locked thread