Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
While they better not actually replace the regular on-field jerseys (they won't...ever), I'd like to see what they can come up with for fun alternate Raiders jerseys. We already have the best goddamn uniforms in the league and the most amazing throwbacks ever.

I have this jersey in real life go ahead and be jealous.

So yeah even taking into account how most of the "Lights Out" jerseys look like poo poo they couldn't even manage to gently caress up Oakland's.

Being that it seems hard to take the Raiders colors and make a terrible looking uniform, I'm interested to see what they can create.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Rap posted:

Sorry mate these all-blacks are really terrible

Look at this bad opinion.

edit: Not saying that it looks better than our Home, Away or Throwback uniforms but it does look decent and when you compare it to most other teams' jerseys in that style, it's loving great.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 29, 2012

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

japtor posted:

I want a Seabass jersey :colbert:

I have one and it owns. Seriously go get one asap you'll feel like a new man.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

whatjersey.com was recommended earlier in this thread. Any others?

I've ordered from http://ecseller.com/ multiple times and it's legit as all hell. There's only one charge for shipping (I think like $15) so you'll pay the same for that if you order 1 or 100 jerseys. So the more the merrier. They'll take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to show up but they will arrive. This past X-mas I ordered a shitload of jerseys from that site as gifts for people and everything was beautiful. Excellent quality.

The site itself isn't the prettiest but you get used to it.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Sep 10, 2012

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Febreeze posted:

Went into the thrift store again today. Found a sweet Seahawks jersey. Didn't even know who it was. Wikipedia tells me this: Rick Mirer, drafted in 1993 to the Seattle Seahawks as the second overall pick. he set a whole bunch of rookie records that were easily destroyed by Peyton Manning a few years later. Then he was traded to the Bears. Then to the Packers. Then to the Jets, where he replaced Vinny Testaverde before getting benched for Ray Lucas. Then he signed with the 49ers. Then across the bay to Oakland. Then he finished his career with the Lions. An absolute nobody, Rick Mirer. I was alive for his whole career, and remember none of it.

So I bought the jersey. 4 bucks, it's an old Wilson era jersey, with the apathetic Seahawk logo on the sleeves. It owns. I'm going to start looking for a jersey from every team.

Bledsoe v Mirer was somewhat of an early version of Manning v Leaf in regards to "who should be drafted #1?". Mirer was considered to be "the next Joe Montana" also.

Those were the days!

• Locked thread