Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Is the fleur de lis still exactly the same as it always was?

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

is that a .gif I'm downloading or the source code to Windows 95.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

C-Euro posted:

OK those were pretty slick. Those are alternates and not just away jerseys, right?

You see that uniform all the time in the PFL (photoshop football league)

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Rap posted:

It's also funny how ten years ago Kellen Winslow somehow started a controversy by calling himself a soldier. Now Nike can call every football player a soldier and most people even on this forum think it's fine. Also funny: a kitten with a piece of paper

But not as funny as a full grown cat with tape on its feet.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

japtor posted:

Well you just got me to hit the like button to see it:

I was thinking any of the short single word city name ones would look decent...but Oakland's is the only one particularly like that. It's higher up and doesn't cover up the logo at all, hell the logo covers up the letters where they overlap. I'm guessing the Raiders merchandise people rejected the logo getting covered up.

edit: Saints caps showing snapback and flex fit: http://whodatdish.com/2012/03/10/new-orleans-saints-new-era-nfl-draft-cap-designs/

Wow, they really don't know the first loving thing about design.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chimeric posted:

Is it me or does this knock-off Nike Elite not look quite right? At all?

Its got the wrong # on it and it doesn't say "Manning". Other than that, it looks fine.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Grozz Nuy posted:

Hm yes, Saints fans should definitely be very proud of that championship these days

I feel bad every time I see Peyton Manning carted off the field when I watch the replays of XLIV.

I then woot softly when I see Vilma run over to Gregg Williams with his palm outstretched.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

mints posted:

I ordered a custom Elite on Cyber Monday from the nflshop. Just came in this afternoon

I'm pretty happy with it. Too bad I'll only have 4 games to wear it for before they go away for the off-season. Here's to NEXT year.

poo poo, man, you might only have 4 games to wear it until Devery is no longer on the team.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I like the old ones better. :smith:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

jordjevic posted:

It's the offseason, so I'm going a bit nuts:

I'm working division by division, kind of trying to make things look as good as possible for intra-division play. Thoughts, NFC South fans? v:shobon:v

I don't like Nike's version of the Old Gold color, but I do like the addition of the gold stripe to the black pants legs on that Saints all-black uniform.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Febreeze posted:

If they are going to do something this stupid they might as well have put Jaguar spots on the helmet instead. That would have at least ironically owned.

Ironically? It would have owned, period.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SteelAngel2000 posted:

You like the Bengals helmets don't you

Yes. And the eye of the tiger in Tiger Stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I miss old gold. :(

• Locked thread