Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

It's amazing to think that anyone makes money on peeling an orange, putting it in a plastic box, and then selling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

gas

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

"lol"

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Stop replying to the 无脑党

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Xerxes17 posted:

This is the dumbest loving thing I've ever read on this forum.

Wait poo poo, i mean it's very good of you to praise the election process in Taiwan, hopefully the mainland can catch up after Xi dada pops his clogs.

Quit getting mad about Chinese motorized

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Patton was a dweeb.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

There's an inherent bias towards maintaining the status quo in these systems. If you previously behaved like a poor person you will be less likely to get a business loan etc.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Doxxing is a bannable offense on this forum please leave me alone.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

You have the freedom to bear arms so by selling guns America is selling liberty.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

China is a very complicated country. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Wow sick burn.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Is it called 高铁 (Gotye) because it's high speed or because it's on viaducts.?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

How are u posted:

I'm currently living in a US university town and oh my god there are so many of them.

Follow them to the good noodle restaurants.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

whatever7 posted:

That's what the CCP want anyway, getting them all out of China with a one-way visa.

Funny, that's what the CCP want for themselves as well.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I really wish I was somebody's paid asset.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Everbody embeds stuff in polyamide sheets these days.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

There are at least three politburos in China. One of them is Chinese.

So weird and hosed up that Chinese people have internalized images of singing and dancing ethnic minorities so thoroughly that they are now forcing minorities to sing and dance through massive state coercion.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Things not looking good

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

China now emits double what the US does. It's not an unfair complaint at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Think there's any truth to the scmp reports of criminal enterprise intentionally spreading swine fever to make money off fire sales? Just government shifting blame?