Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I fail to see how this concept requires any discussion, or "rule" tweaking. Go for a ride, grab a pic, post it. If you're first, post a new challenge, if not, oh well, try for the next one. Don't have a teary because you didn't have time to go get it before someone else. How hard is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Jabs posted:

Why are you having a teary because a way is suggested to get more people out on bieks and more awesome pictures of bieks and <random objects> in this thread?

Because it's unnecessary, the basic concept is fine.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Z3n posted:

:siren:Your bike with the most ridiculous animal you can find:siren:

brb gonna crash into a platypus

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Aargh posted:

I'll just head up to cairns and find me a cassowary

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Automotive Insanity > Cycle Asylum > The Bike Gear Thread - What's the best gear to stop being kicked to death?

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Need to find a Honda dealer.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

BotchedLobotomy posted:

Highschool sweetheart huh? That's easy. :smug:

:siren:New challenge, post a picture of a cool pet you have on your bike. Typical Pets like Cats and Dogs and a goldfish or w/e don't count. I want to see an alligator or something. :siren:

:golfclap:

2ndclasscitizen fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Aug 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Shimrod posted:

How do you know that's New Zealand, I thought that was Australia when I saw Westpac.

Number plates.

• Locked thread