Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Legends of norrath official site lists all the loots for each "expansion" of cards. I would really recommend looking through it as I can't remember what ones are good at the moment. Whatever expansion gives you kiss of erollsi or whatever maybe one of the better ones.

My names Darallan on Fippy.

edit:

Also worth noting that the free choose a packs you get, all give you non-tradable cards, while normal LoN packs let you trade the cards you get from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Fazana posted:

Fantastic OP, one thing I would query though is that it says Silver is $5 a month. I understood Silver to be a one off $5 payment.

That is the way I understood it also, but I haven't actually spent any time looking into it to confirm as I play on Fippy and have to have a gold membership.

Also I really like Drakah UI's and have used them since like original PoP release.
They are currently being reworked for the new free to play, but I think a couple of the different ones are already finished.

Can download them at http://www.shakahr.com

Drakah Steel:

Drakah Celtic:

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Plane of fire is decent/good kiting depending on gear. Tables being best and graveyard if rest is camped

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I play as a ranger on fippy and I can tank andcontrol aggro pretty good in group settings including elemental planes and hard ldons. I am in the top guild and one of the best geared rangers on thatserver though. But I imagine with bazaar gear/defiant you can aquire on live still would be a decent option for a while..

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
God unlocks tonight on fippy. Time to powerlevel a berserker

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I'm pretty sure all the memory saving stuff in wineq is built into isboxer too.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Peechka posted:

So I got my team of SK, Shaman, Ranger all to 80, the ranger being 82. The SK and Shaman has about 500AA. Ranger has about 2000. They all have pretty much HoT T1 gear save a few pieces here and there. So I wanted to take a break from the HS AA treadmill and go do some aug hunting for the SK, where is a good place to start? Ive heard that there are places that drop 25AC augs that are non lore?

Or maybe go do the SK 1.5? which would you guys do first?

I can swarm all of PoFire on my 80 SK with 1.5 and HoT Abstruse gear. 32kish hps 4k AC
I started swarming at around 750, currently at 1500ish.. Get around 15 - 20 AA per pull depending on how compact the swarm is.
Took me about a day to do 1.5 pre-quest and finish it all.

The information on the augs would be cool, as I need to do that too.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

MrTheDevious posted:

If you guys are on Test I can get you 2.0 orbs in about half an hour.

I'm on currently on Vox with a group of friends.. is there any compelling reasons to move to Test?

Have a good population, active raiding, ect?

Vox seems to have a pretty decent population from what I've seen so far.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yeah that's what I thought, was wondering why I would copy over lol.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
New progression server vote inquiry is up.. I had a lot of fun on Fippy, but Idk if I can do another one or not.. hrmm.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I voted for the uh challenge mode one or whatever, get bored pretty quickly when unlock times are forever.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
For everyone who has extra linked RAF accounts laying around and wants to make some scrillla, I'm buying some in SA Mart.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712667

Wanna get prepared for the coming poop socks.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

I don't think I'm the Mike you are looking for, if you are asking if I'm Mike that is.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Node posted:

Isn't typing like him.

Who is Mike?

I'm out of whatever loop this is in I think.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
FAQ thing for the new progression server got put up, some kewl things, some lame things.

Basically no RAF, possibility of launching with Kunark or Velious instead of just classic.

Rest is pretty meh.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Node posted:

The newbie zones are going to get instanced depending on load which I think is stupid. The classic experience was having players everywhere.

And I just thought of something, what the gently caress is going to happen to East Commonlands tunnel auctioning? You can't do that poo poo with multiple instances of it running.

We'll get the chat channels so shouldn't be that much of an issue since you can switch instances if required.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Pilsner posted:

I hope they don't start with Kunark or Velious.

I'm for Kunark. There just isn't enough things in classic to keep every one occupied, while tons of different things with both. Months of that would be mega boring, and With kunark hate /sky / fear are still relevant raid zones.

I do agree that velious might be a bit much since its gear puts previous
expansion stuff to shame, and leaving up to 18 months before Luclin would burn a lot of people out. (Basically the same as 6 months of classic)

Also vote goes live in a couple hours.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Lord Binky posted:

I'll probably make a rogue when this releases.

Kunark actually makes rogues worthwhile too, as in classic they are poo poo compared to everyone else.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
So I'm pretty sure I know who Mike is now, and we are friends. Which is weird since you thought I was him, and my name is Mike too. We were guildmates on Fippy, and will be again on the new prog.
Weirdness, but he doesn't have an account here.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yeah for sure, did you get unbanned? It looked like it from an earlier comment but not 100% clear.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Baconroll posted:

Am I right in thinking that the new progression server won't have the tutorial ? Progression 2.0 did, but with the instancing of the 1-10 zones on the new server then I'm guessing the tutorial will be gone.

I know on Fippy I was still wearing the odd piece of tutorial armor well in the 40s so its probably best if its gone.

Fippy didn't get tutorial during classic either.

Will be added later at like TSS or something, whenever it is considered "in era".

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Outside of whatever discussion is above.

New TLP Beta server around 2 weeks from now.

Going live around beginning of June.

From today's stream.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Any word yet on what schedule unlocks will be on?

Vote finishes on the 4th or something should find out shortly after.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yes you buy spells every 4 levels or whatever.
Out of era spells are hit or miss most uber ones have been removed until further expansions.

No defiant gear until the expansion it was introduced.

Last time exp was capped at 2% per kill without exp pots / RAF bonus. So grouping and slaughtering the weakest stuff you could as fast as you could was generally the best way to level. Solo ing almost worthless to level.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Right the 50+ mob pulls to be killed by songs while running in circles singing pbaoe dot songs is no longer doable, but using a group of mobs to beat up other ones and flipping charms to get everything low is doable but prob not very rewarding.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yeah I guess it might be different for this one, the last TLP used the spells every 4 levels thing, maybe the constant spell upgrades every level thing was added after Feb 2011.

I do know that at least Harm Touch spell data is different for progression, but I think they just added in an if statement to check if on progression server.
(I remember when they were first trying to nerf progression harmtouches and instead mega buffed it to do over 10k at lvl 60, and at the same time totally broke life harmtouches.)

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Seems Ragefire won the vote for the new server and is already on server list.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Tainted results me thinks. But whatever it is what it is.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

Is there going to be a collaborated goon presence on Ragefire? Would be nice to maybe get a chill leveling guild going at the very least similar to OLW (R.I.P. Ascending Fearboners).

There wasn't anything on last progression server so probably nothing this go around either.

Also gently caress that release date I have finals from the 20th to the 26th.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Gonna be interesting.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
They ganked the teir 2 loot out of hate but left the 75% of the zone that is teir two mobs up. Gonna kill a lot of the desire to go up there.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yeah ragefire should only have origin and basic group aa until luclin.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

joshtothemaxx posted:

This will be the third time I've ever gotten into a server on the ground floor. First was the EQ Stromm server, then EQ2, now this. Yay.

Make sure you research some out of the way leveling spots because this poo poo is gonna get silly.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Flavahbeast posted:

aren't they going to have multiple instances of low level areas, though?

Just the newbie zones, anything past like level 10 won't be. (And even the instances don't open a new one until like 70 ppl) so the initial flood gates a little padded but then after that gonna be fighting for them camps.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Devor posted:

Magicians are going to skullfuck the server. Nukes for competing on spawns, pets for efficiency.

Yeah that's why I suggested finding out of the way spots to level to limit competition etc.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Well that's loving classic for you.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
My name was taken before the wipe, managed to snag it back after wipe.
I'm satisfied until they get this poo poo sorted.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Noon tomorrow they are aiming for heh.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Sadly I've been waiting for this for a couple months and semi set aside time for it. Finished my last final of the semester this morning so now just twiddling my thumbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Vox too