Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
McPantserton, you and I are going to quickly become BFFs. :colbert: Nail polish and cosplay! :woop: BIG DADDY. :stare: That's just fantastic.

A very, very long time ago I did Seong Mi-na from SCII while a friend of mine did Taki. It was back before the advent of digital cameras and my gaining 20 pounds, so no pics of it really exist. It was kind of awesome, though.

Have you thought about making your own vacuum table and molds? I found this tutorial while searching for my very own stormtrooper armor http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/vacuumtable/index.html

Since all I would ever make was stormtrooper armor for myself, it didn't make sense for me to make my own table, so I ended up buying my armor from a dude on the 501st forums. It's still sitting in a box in the garage, unassembled. Sigh. ONE DAY.

Tonight is the midnight opening of the Hunger Games, and I'm in the midst of making Effie's pink getup for a friend of mine! I only had three days and an incredibly limited budget (the friend is a poor college kid), but I think it'll turn out all right. I'll post pics tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
They have for Android.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

McPantserton posted:

Hell yeah! :hfive: (Loving your frankens, by the way!) Although my love of nail polish often gets beaten out my my love of cosplay, ugh. I dremeled off the end of one of my nails last summer and ruined more manicures than I care to remember! I was so excited when we finally GOT to GenCon and I could repaint them a color besides "spray paint droplets."

Thanks. :3:

I'm not into cosplay nearly as much as I used to be. The last three or four years I've been pretty much dedicated to historical costuming, and mostly for the artistry of it. I very rarely wear anything I make. I did use Le Chevalier D'Eon as an excuse to make seven costumes for Anime Expo last year, though.

Super blurry Effie ahoy! This is what three evenings and $50 will get you.

Pardon my friend's pose. For some reason she always poses in that same weird way whenever I take a pic of her in costume. :iiam:

She wore it to the midnight release of the Hunger Games and ended up in the lobby for a solid half hour posing with all the little tweens in braids. It was fun.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Bean posted:

Oh boy oh boy this thread is gonna kick rear end.

I wind up doing a lot of sci if costuming for me and other people, which means military jackets, but I am hilariously allergic to wool. Broadcloth eats. What would you all use? (Wool blends aren't an option.)

I would go for a suiting, honestly. There are a lot of synthetic fabrics out there with a wool-like weave that can effectively pull off the look. Or you could line the wool really well.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

paisleyfox posted:

Aw, don't be scared! My sister is terrified to use a machine because she thinks she'll sew her hand. I can tell you from experience while it IS possible, it's pretty drat hard to do (and by "possible" I mean "stick yourself on the needle") Seriously, though, go find a local sewing class (better if it was from like a quilting shop or something, or the Y, but Joann might have some that aren't bad, either. My store didn't have sewing classes because we were tiny, so I'm not sure of the quality, but it'll teach you the basics.)

Seriously, though, sewing machines are easy. You just need to know the way to thread the machine and BAM you're sewing. :)

My great-grandmother once sewed her hand while using an ancient table Singer. I was, like, five and all :stare: as she just plucked out the needle, snipped the thread, wrapped up her hand and continued on. Didn't even get any blood on the quilt she was making.

I have since confirmed her genetics by sewing my fingers to several garments, albeit while hand applying trim. Not once did I ever notice until I went to set the project down and it...came with me.

I think I'm broken.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Back when I was younger and totally into anime, I did somewhere in the vicinity of six cons a year, and tried my best to do a different costume for each one. They were always sewing projects, too...I didn't exactly have the cash to be futzing around with props and armor.

I made Asuka's yellow sundress three times, though.

Now that I'm old and too embarrassed to be seen with teenagers, I try to restrict my poo poo to ren faires and special events, like the midnight opening of THG. Before that Effie quickie I posted earlier I did a gothic lolita-esque dress for a friend of mine who went to the Zappos holiday party. The theme was "masquerade," so I went all out and made her a cute little princess-style with lots of ribbons and lace. Alas, I neglected to take pictures.

I usually sew for the love of the craft now.

ETA: I'm the WORST cosplayer. I love making the stuff, but I feel absolutely ridiculous wearing it and posing for photos in character. I prefer to make stuff for my hot, skinny friends instead.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Mar 28, 2012

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Cosplay photographers advertise on cosplay.com all the time. I found a dude there who took my group's pics for free, and even did some simple video. It was kind of amazing.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

My main obsession right now is historical pieces, and I really want to do Joan of Arc. I've built some armor pieces in the past, but I think a full suit of plate is going to be a challenge, so I want to give myself plenty of time. When I do get started I'll be sure to take photos and post about my progress. The current plan is to use mostly EVA foam. I liked it a lot while I was working on my Judge Hershey last year, and it's cheap and lightweight, which is pretty important when you're talking about possibly trudging around in it all day in Atlanta in August.

Also, I'm having a big internal debate. One of the stories about Joan was that she was followed around by clouds of butterflies, which people took as a sign of her divine inspiration. Would it be totally silly to rig something for the costume? Part of me thinks it would look really stupid, and part of me thinks it would be cool to have realistic butterflies suspended above and behind me.

This is going to be an ambitious costume for me, since I'm mostly a spandex and capes type of costumer. I've roughed out plans for 22 separate pieces of the armor alone, plus a standard on a pole. I'm debating whether I want to do a surcoat or not. And I have to decide what to wear underneath.

If I can get this together, I may ask a friend to let me borrow one of her horses for a photo shoot :)

Historic cosplay is the best. :hfive: Right now I'm going through a Rococo phase (the embroidery :byodame:), but Reconstruction is beginning to grip me again, so I'll probably be waffling for a while. Thinking about making some Gone With the Wind poo poo, but I dunno.

I think the butterfly idea sounds incredible and you should go for it. I'd make it a separate piece, though, so if people just don't get it or it becomes unwieldy during a long day you can remove it. Are you going to base your design on any particular media (game, movies, paintings, etc.)?

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
You need to post pics of that Ezio costume. A friend of mine has been pestering me to make him one for years.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Have you all seen this girl? There's an article about her on Yahoo right now. Her name's Promise Phan and she does the most amazing makeup transformations - a LOT of is has great cosplay applications. She even does Poison Ivy, Kitana and a Na'vi. She's incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dope2111

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
It's easy enough to say you're cosplaying historical figure, too. At the Rev War reenactments I used to frequent we'd always sign a ledger with our historic names and a brief synopsis of who we were once upon a time. We interpreted real people...just not famous ones.

Cosplaying or interpreting...it's pretty much the same.

And if you want to get REALLY picky about it, cosplay means "costume play," and historic clothing was called "costume."

I think I'm done justifying. POST PRETTY PICTURES

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
It just occurred to me that other than the quick and dirty Effie I haven't posted anything I've made. So...here. Le Chevalier D'Eon for AX last year. I made all of them and only had a couple of months in which to do it (not everyone lives near me for fittings and such), so as a result each costume is missing a few details here and there. Nothing dramatic, but I'm annoyed by it. I'll hopefully have time to finish them all off soon.

Trying to find good pics of my ren faire stuff, but I'm always drunk at those things and cameras are forgotten and I'm a lovely photographer, so.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

We never end up with any ren faire photos either, for the same reason.

Somewhere there's a picture of me in the Ezio swigging from a hip flask, though...

Staggering drunkenly around public places while in period garb quickly became one of my favorite hobbies. In fact, there's a tiny faire happening near the Hoover Dam this weekend. I may have to toddle on over there for some fun photo ops. And a turkey leg.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
You almost make me wish I was going to AX this year, but drat if that wasn't one of the worst cons I'd ever been to.

Did anyone here go to that other con that was happening in Anaheim on the same weekend last year?

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

paisleyfox posted:

What? I love AX. :( A-kon is the lovely one IMO. We're not even getting a room or going for the whole weekend this year...

And what con? I know the Shriners now have Anaheim, which is fine since AX really is doing well downtown (the last time they took over Anaheim and we had to move to Long Beach was awful since we had outgrown it.)

For me, compared to Otakon, AX is balls. There wasn't anything I was interested in doing (my fault, I didn't check the schedule) and WTF is up with needing a special ticket to go to the AMV contest screening? The dealer room was small in comparison, too. I almost got thrown out of the Anime Singled Out because one of my friends was asked to be in the show and like hell was I going to let her be in there for hours alone with the super smarmy fucker who ran it, so I kicked up a stink. No decent food within walking distance of the convention center, either. I ended up having every meal at Trader Vic's (THE SCORPION :swoon:) or that ESPN place. All I did was walk around in costume and pose for pictures, and if I'd known that I didn't even need a badge to go in and do that I wouldn't have shelled out the money for one. I had great expectations since it's sort of billed as the "Otakon of the west coast" and it didn't meet those expectations, so I was very disappointed.

Also, my hotel sucked despite getting glowing reviews online (massive roaches and dirty-rear end carpet), and I had to pay $30 to park in the hotel garage even though I was staying there. :psyduck: But that's not the con's fault. It just added to my already poor experience.

I've been to about 15 different cons, and AX has been my least favorite. :(

I don't mean to poo poo on it because it IS really popular and lot of people love it, but my experience was less than stellar, and honestly, if I had the choice between driving to AX or flying to Otakon, I'll fly to Otakon. In fact, I flew out there on a whim a few years ago after a six year con dry spell and loving loved it. It got the taste back in my brain only to have it destroyed by AX. Sigh.

The other con in Anaheim was a pay-as-you-go kind of thing...I can't remember the name. You didn't have to buy a con badge...you only had to pay for the things you wanted to do there. IIRC last year was its first - the only thing I remember about it was that it had an Iron Cosplay competition that sounded really neat.

Edit: For content

Chillin' with some random furries or something in the dealer room. My friend (far right) heard the word "fursona" for the first time and nearly died laughing. Pretty sure she's trying really hard not to crack up there. Me? I can't stand how I look in photos so I make faces.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 27, 2012

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

THIZZFACE KILLA posted:

Hell yeah, Otakon :smug: Are you going this year?

I hadn't planned on it, but by god I have the itch.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Christ, that's dedication. I went from 1999-2002, then stopped for a while, went in 2007 or 2008. Love that place. We've probably seen one another a few times. I went as Chloe from Noir the last year I went. So if you remember a sole Chloe wandering around, that was me.

CRAB CAKES AND BEER.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

Does anybody know of a place that sells elf ear tips that aren't made of latex? I know they can be made from a lot of different materials, but the only ones I've seen for sale are latex. I have a latex allergy, and even the coolest costume isn't worth spending the next few days peeling off chunks of my ears.

If all else fails I guess I can try to mold my own with silicone or something.

This is just something I want to be able to keep in mind, the costume may never happen, but my friend and I are hoping that after we build my Joan of Arc and her husband's Commander Shepard, we can move on to other armors, and the Elven armor in LOTR is pretty darned cool.

Dude. I dreamed about your Joan of Arc costume last night. It was gorgeous.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

Hopefully the reality will live up to your expectations!

I'm sure it will! My dream was crazy detailed...I even saw the tiny twists in the wires holding the butterflies aloft. :tinfoil:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

Nice! Maybe I should let you design it for me, since you have it all figured out :)

I think I'm going to do the butterfly rig as something that clips into the inside of the backplate of the cuirass. I'm fairly sure I can build something that will fold flat for transit and then we can rotate the pieces or whatever to get a cloud.

I wonder what the finest gauge wire is that could support the butterflies and not fall apart. Finer would be better because the wires themselves wouldn't be visible, but very fine wire has a tendency to get crimps in it and break.

God, I still need to clean the craft room. That's going to be a nightmare.

The backplate rig was pretty much what it was in my dream, with the buckles and supports hidden beneath a red, billowy cloak. It was definitely from about a century before, though. Subconsciouses! :rolleyes:

Will you be making the butterflies or using store bought? You may be able to get away with memory wire used for jewelry making. It's coated in clear plastic and very flexible, so it just bounces back when it bends. It comes in several different gauges and you can get it at Michael's or JoAnn's.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

I'll probably use store bought, I've seen some fairly realistic ones.

I think it's safe to say that I can't wait to see this when it's finished.

You guys are inspiring me to finally put together my storm trooper armor. Keep it up!

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I think mine came with an entire sheet of the stuff and I probably won't need it all. Want me to check if I have any to spare?

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Siiiiiigh, I remember doing this back when I had a freakish metabolism. Now I need an adjustable dress form because my weight fluctuates so much.

drat you all. :argh:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Also, don't underestimate the power of glue. If you think you actually might be dangerous with a sewing machine fabric glue is fantastic and can be found at any craft store.

I once had only four hours to make Rikku from FFX and it was all hot glue, all the way. No one could tell.

PS, I'm a lovely blonde.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

THIZZFACE KILLA posted:

Haha, I literally have nightmares about things like this happening to me.

I think I'm going to try using fiberglass for the first time this weekend :eek: I'm kind of terrified. Any tips for someone who has never used that poo poo ever?

You doing a two part epoxy and fiberglass strips? WEAR GLOVES. Once that poo poo gets on you it's a pain in the rear end to get it off. Work in a well ventilated area. Wear clothes you don't care about.

Prepare to sand forever.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I spent all my time making Yuna for a friend and completely lost track. This somehow always happens to me.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
The first ensemble in that first pic is a modern day cut styled to be reminiscent of historic costume (front facing and collar), but the second is a regular ol' suit coat with the front edge pinned up and back (also something done hundreds of years ago). I'm not sure you'd be able to find the first coat easily, but everything else can be found at a suit shop or even a thrift shop, if you have a decent one in your area. As with all suits, however, fit is absolutely key - even an expensive suit will look like garbage if it doesn't fit perfectly. PS, the second unbuttoned vest is probably women's.

As for the rest, yeah...Paisley's right. I'd only add that most peacoats are made of wool, so if this is something you're not planning on wearing during colder months you may want to look into coat dresses or trenches.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
It's just a label. http://store.ad2013.com/product.php?cat=54&id=227

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
If it's not prohibitively expensive, you could always look into getting a Yudu. It's just a fancy light box that exposes/cures the photo emulsion for you, but it's a hell of a lot easier to deal with than the traditional DIY method. I did the traditional method for years and that stupid Yudu has been the best thing I've spent my money on in a long time. It's pretty awesome to see a t-shirt somewhere and be able to recreate it at home for less than half the cost. I wouldn't waste your money on the Yudu emulsion sheets, though...get a bottle of Speedball and move on with life. Get more screens, too, so you can do more complex designs with extra color and poo poo.

Yudus usually run $300 IIRC, but I got mine on some random amazing sale at Michael's for $99.

ETA: JoAnn's will price match, so if you find an internet listing for it that's cheaper than their price print it out and bring it to them.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jun 14, 2012

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Ugh, screen filler. I learned how to do this back in the day when you needed an Xacto knife to cut through the layers (I'm oooooold), so the photo emulsion is like dawn breaking after the blackest night. Furreals.

Most inks can be heat set by using a light iron on the back side of the design. Not all, though...some will melt. Definitely check the instructions on the ink bottles.
I made my friend a LEBANESE shirt after that stupid episode of Glee and she's worn/washed it pretty much every week since that episode aired, and it's just cheap Tulip paint. By contrast, the silver Death Eater symbol I threw on a black shirt faded out after one wash, even after heat setting. But yeah...costumes most likely won't be laundered the same way as one's undies.

All this talk is making me want to pull it out of the closet and print like mad again. I still haven't made that "skin job" shirt I've been meaning to.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

FiendishThingy posted:

I'm showing $67.61 on Amazon at the moment.

That is a fantastic deal. If anyone was on the fence I'd hop off it now. I don't often recommend products, but for that price and what the machine does it's worth it.

ETA: Just a note on this thing...it doesn't do the printing for you. You still have to pull the ink across the screen with a squeegee using your own hands. The Yudu got a lot of bad reviews when it first came out because people expected everything to be done automatically and this is not what the machine's for. FYI to avoid misunderstandings.

ETA2: One of you just bought that thing, didn't you. When I first checked they had two in stock and now they only have one. Heh.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 14, 2012

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Green Intern posted:

Hoping that this thread can give me some advice and guidance. I'm trying to make an arm cannon for my Megaman costume, which I will hopefully have done for Otakon (in a week). I was going to use a rubber road cone as the base for the sleeve of the cannon, cut so that I can easily wear and remove it as necessary. I've gotten the rough piece of rubber cut out, and I've attempted to paint it using some generic Krylon non-enamel spray paint. My problem is that the paint refused to set completely after I did a first coat a week and a half ago. Yesterday I put another coat of paint on, since I still intend to use it if I can, but I'm pretty worried that it won't dry in time, even though I've had it sitting by the AC unit to get some airflow.

What are some quick/easy/cheap alternatives for me to construct the sleeve portion of an arm cannon? I don't have much space in my apartment, and I don't have a dedicated workshop area. I was considering paper mache, but I don't know if that can A)be sturdy enough, B)not look like rear end.

You actually need to use spray paint made specifically for plastics otherwise you'll either encounter the problems you're having, or the plastic will melt or bubble.

I'd suggest carving it out of foam (the kind you find inside furniture - can be found at JoAnn's) and covering it in fabric like Funhilde said, but papier-mâché wouldn't be too bad. You can actually sand that stuff down really well and get it incredibly smooth. You can even coat it with Bondo or other materials, and it's all relatively inexpensive and can be done at your kitchen table.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

I love looking over my receipts from purchasing costume materials. Industrial supply catalog, hardware store, craft store, office supply store, sporting goods store...

I only save them if I'm particularly proud of how much I saved, a la Extreme Couponing.

Pattern sales make my nipples hard.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Here you go, you crazy weaponsmiths.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-07/working-assault-rifle-made-3-d-printer

And a link to the 3D printer. http://www.stratasys.com/

ETA: Just to clarify, I know these things have been around for ages and that this guy only made a PART of the gun on his printer, but it might be fun for small props anyway.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 27, 2012

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

THIZZFACE KILLA posted:

YOUR COSTUMES CAME OUT AMAZING! The claw on Nightmare oh my jesus, and your armor, and the little faces on the sides of Yoshi's mask... it is all amazing. Amazing amazing job. I'm 99% sure that costume contests are cons are basically fixed for the judges' friends, so don't be down on yourself that you didn't place. Your costumes are amazing. Like, flawless. You did Soul Calibur proud.

This, and unless the contest is divided into skill levels (apprentice, journeyman, master, artisan) a lot of the time judges think you bought your poo poo instead of made it and will cut you accordingly.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
If you're looking for stuff that's almost exactly like in that above pic my local JoAnn's had some taffeta left over from prom season in an aqua/purple plaid in the clearance section. It's the Project Runway stuff. It has a little stretch, but crisps up nicely into pleats.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Never shop in local stores without coupons. Protips:

- JoAnn has a mag called Fashion Fusion, which has eight 40%-50% off coupons on the back for $4. They're good for six months. You likely won't see it on display anywhere, so ask for it at customer service.

- Get on JoAnn's mail/e-mail list for more coupons.

- JoAnn's takes competitor coupons (Michael's, Hobby Lobby) and they will allow you to use as many coupons as you want as long as they're all different (unlike Michael's, which has a very strict one coupon per person per transaction policy).

- JoAnn and Michael's both have phone apps that will deliver coupons to your phone, as well as alert you of sales.

- http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2005/12/jo-ann-coupons.html

I use a combination of this, eBay, and other fabric websites to get what I need, but about 50% of the time I'm able to make do with stuff I've found at JoAnn on the cheap. Coupons!

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Sep 4, 2012

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

Has anybody used reflective paint? We want something that will light up when it's hit by a camera flash, like the safety strips on a dayglo vest or the metal on a traffic sign. If there isn't a satisfactory paint product I'm willing to just buy reflective tape, but it needs to be applied to a very small area (carved runes in a staff) and using tape would be really painstaking with lots of tiny cuts.

Reflective road paint uses tiny glass beads. :pseudo: Maybe give that a shot?

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

RazorBunny posted:

All the ones I've been able to find so far seem to have awfully big chunks in them, haven you seen something a little more smooth?

I work for a paving/striping company and our paint's really smooth. I think the brand we use is 3M. Maybe call a local paving contractor and see if they'll give you a sample? If not, I can see about sending you some from here, though we only buy it in white and yellow. Other than that, there's Rust-Oleum, I think. Also reflective road marking tape, but that stuff's thick and wieldy. Is really silvery paint something you considered, a la mirrors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
What about clear glitter? I've never tried photographing it but it sparkles in the light. And those clear glass beads from Michael's.