Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Every new thing I see about this comic just makes it even more amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Holy poo poo, I just saw this and it's apparently overfunded already. And in the time it took me to check the webcomics thread and then come here it went up by $1000.

Now I have to hurry and put money in before she closes it or something, this is crazy.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Question, if I initually pledged $40 and then changed it a couple hours later to $50 I'll only get billed for $50, right? Because otherwise I might have accidentally spent $90 on this (and if that happens I'll have to spend another :5bux: to get the $95 gift :suicide:).

E: nevermind, I should probably have looked at their faq before posting. Oh well.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The Kickstarter hit 45k, 3 updates a week from July to Decembe!

My only gripe is that the $50 reward and the $95 reward are exactly the same except you have to shell out $45 more for the same stuff except with a hardcover book. I want a hardcover, but not that badly.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Waffleman_ posted:

The books are looking good.

gently caress, I really wish I had had enough money to spring for a hardcover back then. That looks great.

Still got my softcover coming though!

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Okay I know that it's been said like every other post but goddrat this comic has some great faces.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

pandaK posted:

But where does the drain go :tinfoil:

And where does the air come from in the bubbles Cuco makes for swimming? I need facts here. :colbert:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Precambrian posted:

I like that Nightmare Knight is a guy cursed to forever promote his brand, even as he no longer thinks it's really "him" and he's lost all interest in the enterprise. He's basically an Internet Celebrity like Tucker Max or Maddox who made it big by being edgy and dangerous but now he's 40, and coasting on his old success is what pays the bills.

Maddox is literally that "old man screams at cloud" picture now and it's hilarious.

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=self_checkout_lanes_blow

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Waffleman_ posted:

We can fix this with computers.

How'd you manage that? Just resized it?

I opened the console in chrome and managed to find the image used for the header on twitter, which looks to be cropped sadly.

It has more horizontally than yours which makes me think the original is a lot bigger. I don't remember my twitter login, someone should tweet at her and ask if she'd be willing to put the full version up. I agree, it'd make a great background.

Wrist Watch fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Huh, never knew something like that existed, thanks.

Technology sure has come a long way since the days of using zoom to fit desktop in windows xp