Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Rabbit Hill posted:

John Barrymore (Drew Barrymore's grandfather)

John Barrymore with Nita Naldi in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The first I saw them on screen together I kept thinking my tv would explode from the combined beauty.

Nita Naldi with Rudolph Valentino copping a feel.

Naldi on her own. She was one of the greatest vamps of her time, on par with Theda Bara.

Irish revolutionary and decliner of Yeats' multiple marriage proposals, Maude Gonne.

And of course the cousin of King Charles II, fearless soldier, scientist, artist, tennis player, pirate, and all-around interesting fellow Prince Rupert.

As a young man:

As an extraordinarily pretty teenager:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread