Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

theatrhythm: future tone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how long does the ffxv moogle event run for and is it cool? i havent played in a while but dont wanna miss it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/826200531966136320

I hope you all pick Caius as the one character you want to play as. Maybe they'll listen to us and give us a playable Caius in a future title.

As for the one area/world you'd want to play in, I was tempted to say Thunder Plains but I went with Memoria because it be trippy.

Also happy 20th anniversary Final Fantasy VII, a legendary game that will never be forgotten. I need to continue playing the mod of it sometime....

please vote for Cynthia thank u

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its "Louis" not luis

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-60-fps-update-launches-february-21-chapter-13-update-march-28

All the details for the upcoming FFXV stuff including chap 13 updates, PS Pro patch (this month), MP3 player on the chocobo and level cap increases.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

now that's what I call posting

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Huxley posted:

I have a hard time believing anyone could have an opinion on a Tales game that did not extend to every game in the series. They all have the same story, characters, and 95% same gameplay.

And that's coming from a person who has played them all (and can barely tell them apart at this point).

E: Here's my review of the every Tales game: it has a lot of character, the combat system is frenzied and the new stuff they do with it is just OK, the story starts off pretty strong but get sidetracked in the back 1/4, there's too much backtracking, and the crafting/equipment system is too confusing; if you are playing with a partner or a group of people, it takes entirely too long to get a full party. 7/10

agreed but its a 7.25 for me

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its a good movie

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

x years and 45 hours later i just hit chapter 7

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when’s new theatrhythm

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

plenty of room to add new mechanics in addition to new songs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

theyre saying in a new game you could have more than two

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

feeling immense pity for anyone whose bad brain caused them to miss out on timer intensive classics like dead rising

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok im 70 hours in and got the big sword from costlemark tower i guess i should go get on the boat or whatever right

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

looks like the world of ff maxima edition gimmick is out?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Gologle posted:

Honestly, it's starting to sound like S-E higher ups are the same as a lot of Western big name companies: out of touch with their audience and prone to making dumb choices that only hurt both the lower tier employees and the customer base. There was a point where it felt like it was turning around, but nope, turns out nothing has changed, S-E still sucks.

at least Hitman escaped I guess

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

mlyp

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did anybody play the new WOFF edition or what

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tellah whips rear end

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i got one of them 4k HDR gimmicks and man the lighting in ffxv looks so great now

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i just did the prompto dlc and i thought that had good boss designs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

xv is a very weird game imo. 60% of the game is a driving sim where you cant drive

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I like the on rails version better too it gives you a good opportunity to look at your phone

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i want ffvi with ffiv complete quality sprites and an obscene amount of real time lighting effects

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

iv is good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah i just did that monday actually. spent probably like 20 minutes doing warp stabs and then did the instakill spell and it worked first time also it looked super weird and cool

yesterday i did bismarck so now debating if i should try the omega weapon fight or finally actually beat the game. think i've gotten all the other question marks on the map

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

teh_Broseph posted:

Have ya done Pitioss?

no i thought you had to beat the game to get the flying car

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i did it i beat omega weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012