Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I have somehow still never played XII. It cant be worse than XIII since that had probably the most unlikable cast to ever appear in a FF game.

IX is my second favorite though so Im probably just not a good judge of games. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Finding Lightning was important to the world of fashion.

Without Lightning we would never have been given the gift of the Moogle Suit.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Gologle posted:

FFX's Blue Magic is by far the worst. FF5's Spellblade is the best. FF4's Dragoon is the best. Gau was the best Blue Mage there ever will be.

Gau is the best everything :colbert:

FF7 had the worst Blue Mage mechanic out of all the games. I just hated materia in general but that one was extra levels of bullshit.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This game is going to be Dragon Age 2 levels of bad.

Ill still buy it if/when it comes to Steam because Im a hypocritical dork.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

How many lovely Souls clone ARPG Final Fantasy games will I need to endure before turn based combat becomes the cool thing to do again?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

World of Final Fantasy should be out this year.

Not knowing anything about this, I assumed the title implies that it would encompass every single FF universe and combine it into a single game where I could pick any of the characters I want to make a battle party to destroy the ultimate evil.

Boy I wish I didnt look up what it actually is.

Now I will never know just how awesome a party composed of Gau, Wakka, Steiner, and Cait Sith would be. :smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

In Training posted:

I just don't think the game will be a very fun action game at all, nothing they've released so far is showing they're capable of that. The game will be gorgeous and probably technically sound though

Its OK, XV-2 will solve this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Cid nan Garlond is actually top tier for not only being a real force in the plot but also a hot dad :colbert:

Thats the Cid from FFXIV right? Did he continue to kick rear end in the expansion? I never got past the level 50 instance/raid grind to see the expansion stuff. :(

Raubahn is probably one of my favorite FF NPCs. Shame he was locked away in the MMO.