Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007
Came for the PC port

Vargs posted:

Warrior would be a lovely, lame class even with 6 abilities. I struggle to find 3 that I like when I'm forced to max it out for the crazy good augments. Mostly just use light and jump attacks. Adding another 3 skills that I never use wouldn't make it any better. By far my least favorite vocation.

Stayed to fight you! Seriously, though. Warriors are poo poo, but I can't stand to play any other classes. Warriors scratch my risk/reward itch without simply being glass canons. They do have some serious weaknesses that no other classes have to deal with, other than Fighter. They're so much fun to play, though. I find myself simply spamming the same poo poo with every other class, but Warrior, even if it isn't by much, at least has the illusion of some dynamic skill based gameplay.

If nothing else comes out of the PC modding, 6 warrior skill slots is the only one I am really hoping for. They don't "need" it, and it won't really change their performance. Nothing they have will really address their range issues, and so many of their skills cover roughly the same ground being nothing more than another "fun" way to do the same thing (knock something over). But really, being able to bring Indomitable Lunge, WhirlWind Slash, and Corona Slash, while still having Arc and Exodus, and one skill slot to spare? :vince:

Those screens posted earlier are fantastic. Losing that post process blurring kinda changes the visual style, but drat is it nice to actually see some detail.

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Captain Novolin posted:

you're just poo poo with other classes, mixing it up is super easy for all of the ones i played (mystic knight, assassin, strider, even sorceror to a point)

Has nothing to do with performance and has much more to do with

lets hang out posted:

catching a coackatrice with the warrior's big charge attack and killing it in one hit is the best feeling in the world

It's all well and good to try different poo poo, but Warrior personally yields a greater sense of satisfaction when you land that big damage. None of the other classes compared. Casters came sort of close, and Ranger wasn't too bad, but inevitably I'd go back to my warrior and immediately have much more fun.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

SHISHKABOB posted:

How does this game scale up in difficulty as you get into more advanced levels? I'm at like level 41 mystic knight and am working on the second set of Chamberlain Aldous quests, and I have a pretty easy enough time with everything. As long as I pack enough curatives ya know.

Nothing scales. Once you hit level 20 the difficulty just tapers and doesn't stop until you hit post-game. At that point it takes a fairly big jump, but you can do any of it at your own pace so it isn't too dramatic.
As mentioned, BBI is in another league and generally maintains a good balance no matter your levels.

Anyway, if you're using some overly effective skills you might want to just try some others. Some skills or combinations of skills can really drag the game down. Focus Bolt with staffs is a good example. Incredibly powerful, but doesn't really require much from you as the player. MK's Magick Cannon can be the same way if you tend to over use them. Since you're usually so limited by number of skills you can carry it happens a lot, so sometimes you just have to straight up drop some of those skills to keep the gameplay involved. I personally have trouble with it, because doing that feels like intentionally crippling myself. Wariror and Fighter don't quite have the same problem, so while playing as them is technically intentionally crippling myself it doesn't feel like it.

If you're still having some fun, but it just feels like you're running through the motions, then stick with it. BBI is super rad. If things are really getting tedious though, then just try another class. Some are more involved than others. That can mean somewhat slower progress, but I really have a lot of difficulty staying interested as anything other than the pure Red classes.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Caphi posted:

Speaking of MK, fighter skills used with a magic sword use the same strength/magic calculation split as the sword, right?

To keep it simple, yes. A skill that has you connecting with your weapon will typically just apply the same damage formula as a normal attack would, and draws from the Primary or Secondary Offensive stats of your status screen, depending on what weapon is actually connecting. There is usually a slight modifier on the damage to balance slower/more stamina hungry skills, but it applies to the final damage to guarantee that slower or more stamina costly skills are worth the effort, while those multi-hit skills that often give a ton of i-frames will sometimes have negative multipliers. Again, all after enemy def has been considered, so it's just a minor balancer to see that stacking poo poo tons of damage doesn't unfairly favor the multi-hit skills.

For those skills shared by MK and Fighter, the formulas are identical.

For the purposes of using hybrid weapons vs buffed weapons the results are also no different. If you could hypothetically have a hybrid weapon with identical total stats to a buffed weapon, the total damage would be identical. The only thing worth mentioning in that hypothetical would be that you could still buff the hybrid and gain additional Magick attack, technically making it superior, but I digress. The hypothetical is almost never possible anyway.

Outside of those pure melee weapon skills, like the one's MK and Fighter share, things can get complicated.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

sitchelin posted:

Also I can guarantee at some point modders are going to start adding in creatures from Monster Hunter.
Don't hold your breath on anything beyond model/texture replacers. Looks like the RE modding community figured out how to load custom maps in RE6 mercenaries, but there are still going to be so many hurdles to over come when it becomes a matter of really adding new content. Something so simple as adding a new weapon could conceivably break the pawn nexus if someone decides to update their pawn on the servers with a custom (new, not simply modified) weapon or armor.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Really the main mod I'm going to want is one that un-nerfs autonomy. I never got dark arisen and I think reading how much autonomy got nerfed discouraged me from it more than it should have. I really enjoyed being able to be sufficient without having a gaggle of jackasses constantly running in the camera view and babbling stuff nobody cares about.
I'd recommend you just deal with it. That 70% attack buff was so broken, and there is a had 80% bonus damage (from augs) cap. Even Vehemence's +10% would end up being a bit of a waste, which means you could stack things like Fortitude/Bastion and the magick variants, stacking with the +30% defense buff on autonomy, turning you as much into an invulnerable tank as you are a a silly damage monster. The way it works now, autonomy gives you enough damage to compensate for the absence of pawns in most cases, and the def buff to dramatcally improve your survivability, without making you completely broken in either way. You CAN get there, but it is an either/or situation, where you stack Clout and vehemence, getting you back up to that original 1.7x physical damage, leaving you with three more skill slots for either tossing in Bastion/Fortitude for physical reduction, or Apotropaism/Awareness. But the important thing is, not both, unless you sacrifice the offense, which still has a huge 30% on physical and magick for a single skill slot.

Provided, it's single player, so breaking your game however you want is fine. I'm just suggesting you roll with your own acknowledgement that it shouldn't discourage you as much as it did. Autonomy is still one of the single best augments in the game.

paco650 posted:

MK sounds like the way to go. Was wondering if it was worth it to pack on augs like Sinew (for more curative room) or Egression (to not be murdered by ogres and maneaters), or if the standard "more ATK, more DEF" works just as well.
For going solo,
Egression is nearly required. Not quite so much for vanilla content, but I very very strongly recommend it anyway.
Autonomy, obviously
For MK
Articulacy. Buffs are tedious as gently caress. Casting them faster helps mitigate that. That and since you said you wanted to roll solo you'll need to get your casts out quickly.
Acuity instead of Clout. A lot of MK's abilities are hyrbid, but they scale MUCH better with your base Magick, and at least in the case of Magick/Greater Cannon, your base str doesn't even matter, making the benefit from STR augs suspect. I assume the same is true of Perilous/Ruinous Sigil/Stone Forest. Additionally, a lot of your shield counter damage is going to end up being Magick anyway. Clout is still really good, especially if you would rather play MK more like a Fighter that can survive spell damage. You're super pressed for aug slots, I recommend taking a pass. Buff your weapons and deal a little more of your melee damage as magick with hyrbid weapons. Use the slower, heavier hitting sword/mace skills if you do. They usually have higher damage multipliers that can actually help you punch through target armor. Burst Strike, Antler Toss, Downcrack. Most recommend Full Moon, but I have trouble really getting damage out of it. It's mostly for the iframes.
Gravitas if you're going to get Stone Forest, so you can sort of stand there and cast it while just tanking damage without (usually) being interrupted.
Inflection is BUGGED in the current versions of the game. Maybe it will be fixed on PC, in which case it would REALLY go along way toward helping MK be more of a caster tank, but as is it more than doubles incoming damage. Be advised.

Ends up being a ton of augs, and there are still tons you probably want to consider. I am a big fan of Bation/Awareness when they are stacked with Autonomy because of how they function mathematically. Can practically make you all but immune to a lot of incoming damage. Of course, not getting hit is better than just not getting hit as hard. Unfortunately, MK has some troubles cover all of it's bases. Your augs are going to depend a lot on your playstyle. Sinew and/or Leg-strength can be really important, if only for your sanity, because heavy armor is heavy. You can just help mitigate this from the character creation by making a very tall, very heavy character. Longer legs (height) increases your base movement speed. Heavier characters can carry more weight by default. Otherwise, movement speed isn't such a big deal for MK and combat.

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Oct 3, 2015

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Im_Special posted:

I'm not sure what is wrong with that aspect ratio in the Youtube video, but for those worried 16:9 4K+ resolutions have already been confirmed.

It is clearly a rushed video. Some wonderful jank going on during the cyclops scene of a guard getting caught up on the monster's arm. That and all of the cloth textures look painfully low res (i am assuming they just haven't gotten around to them, because a lot of other textures look great, if only by comparison). The strange framing probably just has to do with them rushing to cut and encode the thing to get something out to kindle a little bit of mind-share during the holiday rushes.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Rockbear posted:

If there's a way to mod out the weird chest wrap so I can play a proper shirtless barbarian-type character then the port will be worth every penny.

If the Resident Evil modding community (MT Framework) is any indication, this will happen in some form or another.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

If that's still true in the PC release then downloaded pawns are going to get really interesting.

Some minor failsafes were eventually added on consoles. Things like hybrid classes, which could crash other people's games, would be 'barred' from upload to the nexus (I think it would upload, but would never actually disseminate to other players). Maybe some for stat modifications, like pawns with 5000 base strength, but you'll still probably find things like pawns with 1000 base in every stat.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Wrist Watch posted:

:gonk:

It looks...wrong with a good framerate somehow. I don't know exactly what it is but stuff like the running animation looks hella off, almost like the entire game is just played in fast motion slightly.

Like I know yeah that's the point it's at a higher fps and I don't know why I didn't expect this but I've been trying to get the last few trophies I needed for platinum recently and this video is so loving jarring it hurts.
The term you're looking for is 'cinematic'! The original looked more 'cinematic'. :v:
But really, it's because you're so used to seeing DD at low framerates that your mind is already accustomed to 'filling in the blanks'. Another way to think of it is that after XXX hours, your brain is so acclimated to visual updates at 1/30th of a second, that when it starts getting updates at 1/60th, the perceived effect is things running in fast motion. Actually playing the game should moderate this, since your input through the controller will still occurring at expected time frames.

If you're a passive observer the effect can persist for a long time, but when you actually start playing the game it should clear up in a matter of minutes. At least as far as the 'fast motion' thing is concerned. You will probably still have the 'soap opera' effect for a good while.

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 3, 2015

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Dexo posted:

... Bout a minute 10 or so in
And this reminds me why I am excited to give MK another shot on PC. gently caress their self buffs. Just going to cheat engine the duration to effectively make them toggles.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Im_Special posted:

Thankfully it's in Krautian.

Good assortment of settings. Not hugely exhaustive, but there's even a field of view option on there. It doesn't really list what the view angle is. Looks like it will only add about 15 degrees (not even a big deal, being a 3rd person game) but still very nice for a console port.

Guessing only FXAA, rather than multisampling, but these days, I'm gonna go ahead and say... meh. Anyone with power to spare for AA can just as soon enable DSR to supersample, and anyone who can't, often have trouble with even shader based AA anyway. Which really only leaves the absolute bleeding edge of stacked high resolutions with multi-sampling. SMAA would have been nice, but at least there are some scaled FXAA options in there, instead of the "AA = on" option that we see a lot.

Given the options, it may even facilitate playing on the weakest of potatoes, and still optionally let people who would have been happy to sacrifice the PS360 visual quality for better framerate.

Shadow/Object/NPC/Grass stepping. Even dof toggle.

All in all, that's better than I was expecting from an otherwise niche game that everyone thought was dead in the water. Not bad at all, and a solid option set for modern PC game generally. The AA options are probably the only negative.

All assuming things like the quality steppings mentioned are worth a drat. If we're talking console draw distance as the max for those settings... well. The video does explicitly demonstrate some pop-in, even at max settings. Particularly with trees. Some of it seems farther than console, but probably better reigning expectations. So all in all a "Good PC Port", rather than "Three Year Late Definitive Edition". Pretty much best case the lot of us were hoping for. So good news.

Oh, and menus can be navigated with mouse, so it doesn't have the MGSV-itis.

I think that covers it for everyone who is reading internet forums but can't watch videos because they're supposed to be working.

vv Finish the cycle of the eternal return.

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Dec 3, 2015

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Lodin posted:

Also of not is the fact that it has a photo mode that sounds simmilar to the ones in Mad Max and Shadow of Mordor. poo poo is gonna own.
Doubly so, because the photo mode on consoles would compress the things to hell and back with a fat "Dragon's Dogma" water mark slapped unceremoniously on the poor artifacted jpg. We'll be able to slap F12 or whatever steam hotkey, while still being able to use the photo mode to freezeframe and get a good angle without the other issues. I think we'll technically miss out on the slightly improved shaders/AA that came with actually taking the 'photo', but that might as well have been utterly mitigated by the awful jpg compression.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Also I never got dark arisen so I'm looking forward to that content.
Oh poo poo, you're in for it. I liked DD. Spent like 120 hours slowly plucking away at vanilla content. It was good. I would have taken a second trip through NG+ just to try another class, or see different quests that I missed.

Eventually got to Bitterblack and was blow the gently caress away. It's a fair bit different from vanilla content, and has some problems with copy&pasted assets, but it works on all of the game's best points, while massively mitigating all of it's shortcomings. Ended up rolling three more characters for BBI alone.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007
wbacon, Capcom community manage(?) posted some 4K 50mb/s hudless gameplay footage to mega. WARNING: 5GB download. Video is silly high quality.

Apparently it was pulled from a GTX 770 (2GB) card, which is really damned impressive for 4k@60fps video Yeah, I thoguht that was suspicious. Naturally it's a 290x or 980+.

Also, a short 120mb/s bitrate 4K clip for the best quality you can get.

Anyway, the link for anyone interested in super high quality video so they can zoom in on pixels and agonize over aliasing, or anisotropic filtering.

https://mega.nz/#F!6lECWbAY!wouagJbXA10R3-z_8mbJTg

also: I never noticed the Chimera front pawns had a pair of little mutant claws. Enough output resolution I could actually see the things. neat!

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Dec 5, 2015

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

paco650 posted:

So now that we're all buying the game fresh and new and unspoiled by e-pals with no-cost lvl.200 pawns giving away Everfall gear, what's everyone's builds looking like? Rushing the main plot vs. trying for The Hero cheevo in the first NG? Who will be your first PC beloved?

I'm going to roll a MK start to finish.

Or a 'pure' strider....

but I also want to make a pure Warrior again...

Never messed with Magick Archer tho...

Does anyone have a good guide for setting up Steam Family Sharing?

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

mirarant posted:

The secret best way to play is of course to dive into BBI as soon as you get your pawn and never leave.

Optional objectives:

- No level grinding allowed, kill Gazer at max level 15 and zombie pope around 35-40.
- No twink pawns
- No ricochet spam

Basically, yeah. BBI is the strongest point, and while it takes a little doing, is perfectly playable from level 1. It quickly becomes manageable in normal fashion by the time you hit zombie pope, especially if you do a small handful of cursed item chest runs to get some gear, or cash for gear from Barroch.

Only hang up is getting an Everfall/first tier DA weapon so you can actually start damaging things, but it isn't strictly necessary, and usually you will blunder upon one either way.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

titties posted:

It's boring and the gameplay becomes "stand as far away as you can, hold the button for 10 seconds, repeat"

I still did it long enough to max both standard magic vocations
Mage, yeah. Sorcerer is tolerable because the spells are loving insane, but because of the synchronization mechanic you can exploit, making a full 4x sorcerers really powerful, and a bit more interesting since it isn't about charging to get YOUR cast off, but simply charging to maintain a sort of party wide casting charge so that at least one (you or a pawn) successfully gets their spell fully charged.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

lets hang out posted:

blow up the drake way earlier than every other class.
Thems fightan words

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007
Every class can. Warrior, even with modest weapons, still has substantial knockdown that can pull drakes out of the sky by jump attacking the tail, which gives a big window to land an arc or lash on the heart. Fighter can burst strike the tail to similar effect.

It's one of the better qualities of the game; that with a little finesse, you can kill almost anything at almost any level. Can be enormously difficult prior to level 20 though. BBI is a different story, since DEF values are so high, but few things in Vanilla are so strong, or without weak points to effectively bypass armor, that you can't squeeze out a win with some persistence.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Sindai posted:

[Ask] me about killing a golem as a sorcerer over the course of several minutes.

Everyone has fists.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Vargs posted:

No Berserk items is a bummer. I don't care about Berserk, but some pieces of those armor sets looked nice and went pretty well with other equipment. Still only having one save slot is also super dumb, especially since you can't completely bypass it this time by creating multiple user accounts on your console. That means you only get a single slot to upload a pawn to, and can't hire your own pawns from your other save files (which was incredibly useful for farming RC).

You can probably use Family Share to get multiple accounts, little different than setting up multiple accounts on PS360.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Dexo posted:

I wonder if the Berserk Items are actually gone or "Gone".

Lord knows they probably aren't changing the XML file system the game saves are stored in. those Saves are easy as hell to edit. Maybe they just removed the references in the game to it but leave it on the disk.

Also maybe I can just move my Save from the Xbox Version to the PC Version.

My bet is they are Gone, no quotes. Since it is licensed content it is kinda sorta really important that the content is actually removed from the game.

That said, if only the vendor entries are dummied out, but the 'listing' for the items is still present in the item database, coupled with the models not present, it may technically be possible to effectively re-implement them by stripping the content from PS360 versions, and doing a little fiddling to either CE the item entry on to your character, or possibly XML edit to re-enable them on the vendor.

You will need to do some work on your save data file to get it working on PC. If they actually delisted the Berserk gear from the item database, then any work getting your save on PC is going to be a big task, nevermind do nothing to get you the berserk equipment.

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Dec 18, 2015

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

e: also rc is meant to be changed in the game with the removal of the microtransactions, no idea on how it's been changed beyond that part of the system being removed though

Doubt it's changed other than removal of the option to buy RC outright. I don't know anyone who ever used it. You get enough RC when playing in Offline mode to compensate, and can pull in literally millions of RC if someone rents your pawn for a couple of Daimon kills.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Thumbtacks posted:

I ended up taking my sorcerer down into Bitterblack and it was actually really fun, but I think I might do it as a Fighter. Hm.

Bitterblack is incredibly fun as a fighter or warrior. Just remember that you do not have to deal with every single encounter or kill every single NPC. Skip those that are either too difficult, or just too much of a pain (lich/wights).

They can be slow going compared to other classes, but there's something really satisfying about going toe-to-toe, especially if you are not very familiar with the dungeon yet.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

paco650 posted:

I never wanted to push my luck that far, but for that ring it might be worth it.
Just beat your head against the wall until you get that key, and can use an item to zip back to camp.

Infinity Gaia posted:

That reminds me. I wonder if PC Ur-Dragon is going to be on the same cycle as the console one, or if we're going to get a fresh Ur-Dragon. If we get a fresh Ur-Dragon, I might ACTUALLY finally get an online kill, since I never had the patience to check GameFAQs for when he was in grace period, and I played DD too late for any other possibility to be viable.

It's split on PS3 and 360, so if it's shared the question is which Ur it would be associated.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Genocyber posted:

Oh, fair enough. I never do Hard Mode because of that'; it's too hard during the beginning, and too easy for the rest of the game due to that EXP/gold increase.

Hard Mode doesn't really affect BBI too much. BBI damage is already increased 225%, and Hard Mode doesn't change that. The only thing it really influences is stagger/knockdown thressholds (which does much fairly big difference in your damage output, given the damage bonus from hitting vulnerable enemies), and the XP/gold drops.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

gibbed posted:

I don't know about RE4, but Dead Rising 2 definitely doesn't share the same formats. However, that won't stop anything, I'll be working on modding DDPC day one for sure.

This gives me hope of 6 active warrior skills.

You do good work, gibbed. Thanks for all your tools, I'm glad to hear you'll be attempting to support DD.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

gibbed posted:

Content restoration mods will only really work if the content is still there. Since this is Dark Arisen, I doubt Fly Into Free is still in the data, and Japanese audio is also likely to be stripped just to save on install size. Berserk outfits (which I don't think were ever DLC?) are more likely to still be there, just removed from the shop data.

As for console save importing, that's actually extremely likely, because console saves are actually just compressed (and obfuscated) XML files. So the compatibility between console and PC saves is likely to be extremely high.

Flying Into Free was successfully modded into the 360 version since it could easily be unpacked. Simply adapting the process for generic data replacement for whatever changes there may be to file formats should be plenty possible.

Berserk gear is another story entirely, given interaction with the rift/online components. If it ends up crashing other people's games if they aren't running whatever hypothetical mod is necessary, then I'd say forget it. Shooting for replacers would probably be ideal, and potentially not much more complex than music replacers.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

gibbed posted:

The console version already has a mechanism for handling unknown items, DLC items show up as unknown items when you don't have their compatibility packs installed. I'd assume that's still there in the PC version.

I wasn't aware of that. Very reassuring. Maybe some potential on the extreme end of modding to add completely new armor sets without loving up the rift. Assuming the best case scenario for modding, of course.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Torabi posted:

I never played the original DD, only the version with Dark Arisen, so I never heard Into Free and I never bothered with it. Not understanding why people wanted that song back so much, until now. I listen to it for the first time. I need this song in order to complete my PC Dragon's Dogma experience. Too bad it isn't on Spotify or something.

Now your eyes are open. Now you can see that the wind is pushing you, friend.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Blacktoll posted:

I don't care about the song.
I used to be like you.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

CrusherEAGLE posted:

I'm hyped for this game. Anything I should do to prepare for it? I literally can't wait and want to do anything I can to get myself ready by the time it launches.

A good start would be to reign your expectations. The game is a rough diamond, and after a bit of an initial "wow" with the prologue and first couple encounters, it can seem to lose focus for a long time. Additionally, a lot of the "wow" factor is supposed to be in the action. So instead of high speed cinematics or something, you only have the potential for cinematic encounters, not a guarantee. It may be a while before the combat mechanics and visual design elements come together in one of "those" moments. That, combined with it sometimes taking a good while for the character classes to hit their stride means you kinda need to enjoy what you can get before the game suddenly surprises you with mixture of action and visual design. Once you get "that" moment, you'll understand how the game is trying to play out like a badass fantasy movie where you're acting as both the hero character and director.

So if prepare means anything, it should just be to give yourself enough time to let it sink in, and be ready to inject your own take on things. The plot in particular is very basic, and while the finer points aren't readily explained they're there. It can seem pretty lazy, the quest objectives in particular, but the perk is it gives you a lot of room to sort of write your character into the game world and come up with your own adventure, rather than strictly follow the "main" quest as the 'Arisen'.

Then you get into the Dark Arisen Bitterblack Isle content and it basically throws that second paragraph out the window and is non-stop gently caress rad dungeon crawling.

Kiggles fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jan 9, 2016

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

paco650 posted:

No way, that's crazy low. Also weird that nearly 100 more online urdys dead on 360 when I thought it was the PS3 version that sold gangbusters

I believe the PS3 Ur got reset at some point or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007
Glad you're enjoying things. Normally people's reaction by that point is one of relative disappointment, but Everfall is a pretty OK dungeon. It just comes right after a super long tedious boring escort quest.

Anyway, there is a PC thread if you have any questions about whether the game will run on your Intel integrated HD graphics
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759580

• Locked thread