Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Malachite_Dragon posted:

But 'penis' is a bad, bad, dirty word :qq:

They're cat rescue people. That's just how they roll.

I was okay for the ... instead of penis up until they used the word "tee tee" and then I was like, "ok, cat rescue people, really?" :catstare:

Also, penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
I called my dad for father's day. My stepmom excitedly tells me that my dad has a "new little family."

There has been a stray cat they've been feeding for almost a year now that they've named Socks. She won't let them catch her but she had a notch in her ear so my stepmom assumed she was spayed. She was not. And the Saturday before father's day, Socks waited until my dad was out working in the yard to carry both of her kittens directly to him and drop them at his feet. She then took off and hid behind a bush while my dad picked up the kittens and yelled at her to get back there and get her drat kittens because he wasn't going to take care of them for her*.

Happy Father's Day, DAD!

*My dad is a 'big meanie' who told me he didn't want the kittens and didn't really like them all that much but my stepmom interrupted him to tell me about how he sat with both of them on his lap handfeeding them cat food for a good hour that night. He then put them in the laundry room in a basket with a clock wrapped in a towel so they wouldn't miss their mother. Even he says "well, they're kind of cute when they're rolling around on the ground fighting with each other." They're borrowing a trap from the vet to catch Socks to get her spayed for reals and both kittens are also going to the vet, who is going to give them shots and find homes for them. (Dad and Stepmom already have 2 indoor cats and can't really have more.)

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
It's been over 100 degrees F for the last couple of weeks, usually getting up to about 106 during the day. Consequently our air conditioner has been running like crazy and the cats are shedding more than usual. I've been trying to keep them brushed and the floors vacuumed (we have wood floors, so the fur just forms tumbleweeds), but since our air return is near the floor in the middle of the apartment, the filter was completely clogged with cat fur in just two weeks.

Not having a Wal-Mart or other cheap-o store in the city, I went to Home Depot today to get a bunch of cheap filters, figuring they'd have the largest selection.

In our size, the cheapest option was 3/$8, allergen reducing, super-filters. (The cheap ones are like $1/each.) When I told the guy my problem (going through filters like crazy because of cats shedding due to heat), he suggested I vacuum my cats.

:catstare:

He recommended a shop vac.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Enelrahc posted:

It's really common to shop vac horses (and any dogs at the barn who may put up with it). I could see being able to train a food motivated cat to put up with it as long as it's a lower suction vacuum so it doesn't hurt them.

I still think it was a completely off the wall recommendation from a random Home Depot employee to a customer looking for cheaper air filters. He claimed to have experience in vacuuming cats, but I'm doubtful he's met many cats if he thinks vacuuming is the easiest solution to excessive air filter consumption.

I wonder how often I'd need to vacuum each cat in order to make my $3 filter last longer? Also, figuring in the cost of the shop vac he wanted to sell me, how many vacuumings/month would I have to perform to pay it off?

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

I clicked on every single one of those links just hoping that you snuck in a picture of Frankie. :solanadumb:

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
I was really excited to see this happen in a town near us:

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/08/pit-bulls-deemed-not-vicious-in-a-missouri-city/

quote:

Now that the city has removed it’s ordinance, Town and Country will be governed by St. Louis County’s “vicious dog ordinance”, which bases the vicious dog classification solely on a dog’s behaviour. This ordinance does not target any specific breeds.

Maybe if one snooty, self-aggrandizing, stupid suburb does it, others will follow!

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

ladyweapon posted:

The old Russian lady who lives next to me loved Sully until she found out he was microchipped. Then, all of the sudden,Sully was controlled by the government, as was I, because the chip controlled his brain and actions.

So, Government Secret Entity if you're hearing this, shut him up because he meows constantly :mad:

What I want to know is why the CIA spends so much time thinking about wet food and Birds That Are In a Tree Outside and Must Be Carefully Monitored.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Radio! posted:

Do you think animals can tell the difference between dreaming and being awake?

Ramona can. She has many many dreams about eating, but as soon as she wakes up she still demands I feed her when it's not time to feed her. :colbert:

In the craigslist thread, someone posted an ad for a mini-pig. I remember a poster way back when who had one, but I think he died (the pig, not the poster). How bad of an idea is a mini-pig? They look pretty awesome, but if they're genetic nightmares or bad housepets, I'll just forget it. (I am not getting a mini-pig, I have 3 cats, but I WANT a mini-pig and would add it to a list of possible FuturePets if they're as loving awesome as they look.)

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

2tomorrow posted:

If you ever live on a farm though you should totally get a pet pig. I had one called Harley for a few years and he was amazing. I refuse to eat pork now because of him. It feels like eating a dog.

Yeah, we have dreams of farm ownership. But I thought an urban pig might fit in well with our short-term urban chicken goal. Oh well.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

I never realized how big pigs got until I saw some meat hogs up close in person. Hogs are BIG.

Some of them are really awful and mean as well, but I've known nice ones. A friend of mine from school had a potbellied big (and I thought IT was BIG, like 150 lbs) that was really sweet.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Ugh.

Youtube suggested a bunch of videos of Tennessee Walking Horse big lick videos on the sidebar. I think they may be even worse than the GSD. The dogs don't have acid and chains put on their legs to make them walk like that (that I know of :tinfoil:) and no one is riding them.

For those not familiar with the breed, here's a video of one in normal shoes with normal gaits competing against a bunch of horses in massive stacked shoes with big lick gaits. It lost of course. Apparently having a horse that looks like it is trying to escape its own legs is what it takes to win.

That video is horrible. The one horse looks so happy to just trot around like a normal horse. The others look like they're in pain :cry:.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
I'm just going to leave this here. Maybe this is the day we can end the debate and recognize the clear superiority of the feline species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXJ1sAQtaY

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
My mother, who is one of the worst pet owners I've ever seen, got a job over the summer watching some people's dogs and horse while they're gone. They have a small farm and travel a lot in the summer to fairs and markets and such. They're actually in Europe right now, I believe.

The people have two border collie/lab mixes and a purebred border collie.

Needless to say, my mother's in a little over her head. Even though I don't have a dog myself, I've read enough PI to be able to point her in the right direction. Over the last few months she's gotten all three dogs to the point where they will follow her all over the place and do anything she says. This is because she keeps a sandwich baggie full of dog food in her pocket at all times. The border collie even backed off from a copperhead (poisonous snake) when my mom told her to.

I was so proud of her until today, when we had the following conversation.

:o: I got a book about dog training and I've been working with *Dog* to get him to stop trying to nip at my feet when we walk.

:allears: Oh, okay.

:o: Yep, it turns out he's trying to be the Uno Dog.

:cripes: Do you mean Alpha?

:o: Oh, maybe, I don't remember.

:doh:

We had a really long conversation after that.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
It's cold, so I now have a lot of purry fluffy bedfellows.

I was trying to read a book, Iggy, why are you 4 inches away from my face.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
Our cats are going to meet their first dog tonight! We're dogsitting for my husband's aunt for two weeks while she goes to Hawaii and moving our cats to her house tonight. I'm really not sure how they're going to react. The dog's ancient and gives no shits about cats whatsoever. Like, literally won't even be interested enough to smell them. So, really it's all dependent on how our cats react to this dog-shaped and dog-smelling footstool. If it goes well, it'll be really nice for everyone. If our cats decide to turn into dog-attacking hell beasts then they'll have to live separately.

Either way, it'll be interesting! I'm kind of guessing that they'll be so involved in destroying Christmas decorations (we're Scrooges who don't even usually do a tree because :effort:) that they won't have time to terrorize a dog. So many ornaments to break, so little time.

I'm just glad it's only for 2 weeks. (God, I really hope the dog doesn't die on me, she's like 15 and half blind and sometimes in the mornings when it's cold her back legs don't work well and she just had a tooth abscess and .....)

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Bash Ironfist posted:

Wanna see dis ancient dog! :3: You should keep them separate at first, I think. Like the cats in one room, and the dog in the other, let them just get used to the dog being in the house first. Then maybe slowly introduce them if the cats don't flip out/once they've gotten used to her.

Yeah, actually they probably won't MEET meet her for a few days. They're always strange in a ~*~new place~*~ so we'll let them get comfortable in the basement (we're staying in her furnished basement, so they'll be with us) and leave the dog upstairs.

IF they decide they can leave the dog alone, we'll move the dog into the basement with us. It's a little easier on her because she can go out in the backyard without having to navigate any steps.

I'll see if I can get some photos, she's a sweet dog. Black, labby-with-stub-legs, white face.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
So, last night I got back to the house where we're staying to dogsit for our aunt. I felt bad making the old lady dog stay upstairs by herself since she'd been alone all day, which she's not used to. Meanwhile, I can hear the cats screaming their fool heads off in the basement because OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS HOME COME DOWN HERE DON'T YOU REALIZE WE'RE ALONE I THINK I HEAR A CAN OPEN HOLY poo poo.

So, against my better judgement, I carried the dog down the steps, plopped her on the floor, and introduced my cats to their first dog in the worst, most non-PI approved, stupid way possible.*

Cats looked at dog. Cats puffed up into halloween cats. Dog went over to cat bowls and ate remnants of cat food. Dog laid down on carpet. Cats watched dog carefully for about an hour and then decided she was okay.

All three cats and the dog have now been together in the basement for over 12 hours and I've only heard one hiss and that was because the dog stuck her nose in Frank's rear end when he was trying to eat. They've all sniffed each other and while the cats are still a little wary of her, they're fine and not really freaked out at all.

Seriously. I can't loving believe it. It's a Christmas loving Miracle.

*I should note that I wouldn't have done this except I've seen the dog around strange cats before and knew how SHE would react. It was the cats that were the mystery and I figured I could stop them from hurting her.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
So, Kramer is the cat that lives at the holistic pet store I used to work at and still buy all of our supplies at. I was just in last Thursday buying food and petting Kramer. He's an 18 year old black cat who is super friendly to everybody that comes in the store - people, dogs, kids - everybody. He's kind of getting slow and crotchety, but he still meets about half of our customers at the door and yells a scratchy hello and forces them to pet him against their will. He's our most overworked employee and pays himself in food samples and dog treats and most of the catnip toys. People often stop by just to see him even if they don't need food or supplies.

Last Friday (it was just an awful day all around), Kramer was attacked by a customer's dog. This happened once before, several years ago, but the Owner got the dog to release him almost immediately and he had no serious injuries outside of some bruising and stiffness. Even after, he still liked dogs. This time, the dog refused to let go. (I have no idea what kind of dog it was or whose dog it was or anything.) It took them a good 5 minutes to get the dog to stop shaking him and release him and he was clearly in pain and going into shock.

The emergency vet found that his abdominal wall was torn and his intestines were spilling into his soft tissue mass. His bladder was punctured as well and there was some muscle and nerve damage to his back legs. They went straight into surgery and managed to repair those, but were not able to get to some of the nerves deep in his leg. He's in ICU right now and doing well, his temperature is back to normal, but he's still not eating or producing urine.

I know technically it's not MY cat, but I've spent so many weekends at the store with him, feeding, playing and taking care of him, that all of the employees feel that he's "OUR" cat. He is such an important part of the store that the whole 'community' based around the pet store is shaken up. They've had phone calls from people that don't even shop there anymore because they moved out of state, but who still love Kramey and want to know how he's doing. They've also donated almost $1,000 since Friday to help pay for the surgery. We've all spent the whole weekend alternating between crying because we feel so sad about what happened and crying because the outpouring of support from customers and strangers has been so amazing.

Anyway, thought I'd share some photos with you guys because he is the definition of a FANTASTIC CAT. It's pretty awesome what the vets at the hospital were able to do for an 18 year old cat with pretty severe internal injuries. He's not out of the woods yet (newest issue is his white blood cell count, so it's still pretty serious), but he is looking a lot better:

Kramey at the Hospital getting love from his Pet Store Family:

Happier Times:

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Pile of Kittens posted:

Seriously, after a minute or so I would have said gently caress insurance and gently caress this dog. Was the dog really on him for five minutes? He's lucky to be alive. I really hope he pulls through and that he isn't too traumatized. What is the shop going to do to ensure his safety now? Do you think he'll be more proactive about avoiding dogs?

I don't know if he'll go back to the store or not. He's going to a customer's house for physical therapy and recovery when he gets out of the Hospital.

I keep hearing the dog shook him for 5 to 10 minutes, I put 5 minutes since I really can't imagine it was 10 minutes (I think it seemed like 10 minutes, but...) The Owners of the dog didn't offer to do anything. I'm guessing it's not a regular customer. The store is looking into getting some kind of money from them for vet bills, but they're kind of unsure how to go about that. Meanwhile, Kramer's fans have donated over $1,000 both online and in the store and we're working on setting up a fundraiser. We do them pretty regularly for Tenth Life Cat Rescue and other groups, so now a lot of those people have been offering to help us. The community response for a little store cat is pretty incredible.

He's doing good, though, guys! He's producing urine now, although not as much as they'd like, they called it "Acceptable". Apparently, he's being a complete primadonna about his food, it's some kind of vet prescription kibble whereas he usually eats raw and Solid Gold tuna, so yeah. His temperature and blood pressure are back to normal and there's currently no sign of infection, although there is a little inflammation and swelling, which they said is to be expected.

I was wrong in my initial post, he's only 14, not 18. Still old, but not quite so.

We're all just still so shook up. I had just gone and seen him the night before this happened. None of us can imagine the store without him.

He's on Facebook, if anyone's interested, and they're putting all of the updates there https://www.facebook.com/kingpinkramer or on the store page https://www.facebook.com/petsinthecitySTL

EDIT - I just found out he's getting out of the Hospital today! He's got a feeding tube, but he's doing well enough that they're letting him leave.

Nione fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 18, 2012

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
If anyone remembers, I posted about a month ago that our local pet food store cat, Kramer, was attacked by a dog and shaken badly. He had fairly major injuries and a ton of surgery. He's spent the last few weeks at the home of a customer who is a Vet Tech, recovering.

Well, he's all better and back at the store!

I went in last night to visit him and he is so spoiled from all of the love. There's been a parade of people coming in just to see him. I think I petted him for about 15 minutes and every time I stopped, he'd grab my hand with his paw and rub his face all over it.

Happiest Cat :3:

He's pretty nervous around dogs now, of course, and he spends most of his time in one of his many perches where he can watch them but not be on the ground. (This is also convenient for putting him right in people's line of sight and at prime petting height.) All of his surgery incisions have completely healed, he's off all of his meds, he's eating like a loving CHAMP, and his fur is starting to grow back in all the places they had to shave it.

The guy whose dog it was never did anything to help pay any of his vet bills. They've got the guy's name and a customer who works for the police department tracked him down for them, but the lawyer they spoke with said it's doubtful whether they could get any compensation from the guy without it costing them more than it helped. Still sucks, though, and he's of course not welcome back in the store. But with fundraising and donations, they've already got over 80% of the bill paid for and we're doing a big silent auction on facebook right now to come up with the rest of the money. I love our store and its customers.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Additionally: Is there a sign posted that there's a cat on the premises? It might be "known" but if the guy isn't in there a lot or if he's never seen the cat he might not have realized.

Balen made best buds with a pet shop cat years ago, but they also had like three signs on the doors and a buzzer outside that you could push if you were bringing in a cat reactive dog.

Absolutely. We have two shop cats and a rabbit who is in a hutch (but the hutch is a wooden two story one and the rabbit spends most of its time on the bottom level, which is right at dog level). We also have a self wash and a groomer in the back and they do dog training upstairs, so there's always animals in the store. We have signs up everywhere that there are cats in the store so be cautious with your dogs and with leaving the door open (Kramer has 'escaped' a couple of times). We do have a buzzer, plus it's a really small store so if someone knocks on the front door, somebody is always there to help them. There are several people from a Schutzhund group that bring their dogs in to use the self wash, but won't walk them through the store until it's clear of other dogs. They knock on the door and we help them get their dogs through safely.

The guy was a regular self-washer. He never bought anything, but he brought his two dogs in once a month or so to wash them. He knew about the cats.

Fraction posted:

Was the dog on lead? If so, I don't really think they should have to pay compensation. :shobon: I've had shop cats follow me and my dogs around and if I didn't have the dogs on a very short leash, the cats would likely get eaten. If you have a shop cat that's kind of the risk you take imo.

Yes, the dog was on a leash, but the Owner wasn't holding the other end of the leash and was letting the dog walk around dragging the leash behind it. When it went after Kramer, one of our store employees had to get the dog to let him go, the Owner just stood there and watched. His refusing to even offer to help or apologizing for his inability to help was just one more rear end in a top hat thing he did.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Okay yeah then he's a loving rear end in a top hat. :smith: It's bad enough he went after the cat, but if he'd gone after the rabbit it wouldn't have had a chance from the sound of it.

Well, the rabbit is in a pretty solid hutch. It's not free range. Wendell gets to come out and hop around only when the store is closed.

And yeah, our store is loving tiny and cramped. The building is about 100 years old. It's one narrow long room with three small rooms off to the side and it's FULL of cat perches, cat shelves, regular shelves, etc. Kramer has about 1,000 places to go where dogs can't reach him. We have regular customers who have never seen Macy (the other store cat who is skittish) who finally run across her one day and ask if we've gotten a new cat.

The cats also have the whole upstairs (the office and where we do training classes) that they have access to where there are no dogs during non-training times (only do training 2x week). It'll be easy for him to avoid dogs in future if he wants.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Invalid Octopus posted:

You can't post the BOG without including these fine specimens:
2nd place in Hounds:

I don't know much about dog conformation, but that basset's back is totally hosed, right? It looks like it's sagging in the middle...:psyduck:

I guess I can understand how something like the GSD got hosed up because people took the breed standard and went psycho with it. But the AKC's breed standard for bassets says, "The topline is straight, level, and free from any tendency to sag or roach, which are faults." So, WTF?

I feel so bad for it, it looks painful.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
ToastFaceKillah, I'm sorry to hear about Sushi. It's always hard to say goodbye, even when it's the best thing to do.

We had to take Iggy to the vet last night. He's been acting weird in the litterbox. It looked, to us, like he was straining when he pooped and he just chills in there for forever with not a whole lot happening (peeing has been completely fine, though). He also started licking his rear end a bunch AND it was time for his yearly exam/vaccinations, so off to the vet.

Last year, he acted like such a freak show that they couldn't give him the Feline Leukemia vaccine. He got the rabies and distemper and then tried to maul/kill the vet, so they stopped with those two.

This time, he sat calmly in the waiting area for 20 minutes. No noises, no problems, just chill. As soon as we got to the hallway where the exam rooms are, the hissing started. By the time he was actually in a room it was hissing and growling. We told the tech about the last time we'd been there and she said she'd get the 'cat hat' (cone muzzle thing).

Cat hat didn't work. Vet could not even touch him. He was screaming like someone was boiling him in oil every time anyone got near him. He ended up cowering on the floor with murder in his eyes. Since she couldn't examine him OR give him shots, we ended up having her sedate him.

$75 for sedation + 2 hours + one extremely pissed off cat and the vet found absolutely nothing wrong with him. He even fear pooped himself while they were putting him in the box to sedate him so they were able to do a stool sample.

Fortunately, she was able to do the 3 year rabies vaccine so we don't have to go through this again until 2016.

I know it's completely irrational, but does anyone else get really embarrassed when your animal acts up in public? I know the vet understands that cats are not good travelers and that his behavior at the vet is not indicative of what he's normally like, but I always end up spending all my time trying to convince her that "no really, he is such a good boy, I swear, I have no idea why he's acting like this!" like maybe I beat him at home and it's my fault he hates the vet. :suicide:

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Triangulum posted:

What do you guys take for your dog when you go camping or backpacking? I'm trying to make a supply list but I feel like I'm forgetting stuff.
So far I have:
- food and water (is 1 gallon/ day enough? It'll probably be in the mid-80s to low 90s)
- collar, leash (plus spares)
- long line
- first aid kit + a handbook on dog first aid
- musher's wax
- flea comb
- couple of toys

Suggestions?

My brother has a dog backpack with a handle on it. Not only is it convenient because the dog can now carry a lot of her own supplies, but when she goes leaping into a thorn bush because she thinks she's a deer, he can reach in and pull her out with the handle. (Also, they rock climb, so they tie a rope to the handle and pull her up with them.)

He also has one of those foam sleeping mats that they don't use anymore and he cut it into a dog sized piece for her so she has a place to lay in their tent that isn't directly on the tent floor. And she has her own tiny super absorbent towel so that they can dry her off before putting her in the tent without their towels getting dog smell.

Only other thing I can think of is one of those little tick removers, which might be more useful than a flea comb.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
I know this is from the last page, but I'd be really interested in a "Kids and Pets" thread and think that it'd be a great addition to PI. We're going to start trying for a baby in a couple of months and have 3 cats. Reading about other people's experiences and having all of the information from the last two pages in one easy to find place would be awesome.

I hate to ask someone to start a thread, but I hear a lot about people that think they have to give up their pets because they're having a baby.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Triangulum posted:

He's an rear end in a top hat but that's pretty sad :smith:

It's okay, though, because "To come back from his low, he told the AP, he opted for his much-preached pack-dog wisdom instead of anti-depressants, and used exercise, discipline and affection to heal. Constant work helped a lot too, he said."

From this article

He just alpha rolled himself a bunch and now he's all better and not depressed anymore. You don't need anti-depressants, just be the pack leader!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Serella posted:

Cool, so he's decided he's now a professional in mental health too?

Hahaha, just found this article.

quote:

While confined to a psychiatric hospital, Millan discovered that many of the patients were fans of his.

“The patients there knew me. They didn't trust the psychologists, but they trusted me. So they wanted Cesar to be in the consultations." he explained. “So I became their pack leader.”

But, guys, I'm sure all this publicity has nothing at all to do with his documentary about The REAL Cesar and speaking tour. It's because he owes it to his fans to come clean. And help them with their dogs mental health problems.

At first, I felt bad, suicide is not funny and I have a lot of friends and family who have struggled with depression, but the more I read the more I'm convinced this is just more of the same bullshit.

• Locked thread