Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ms faust is going to leave that dinner reward very, very disturbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

RZApublican posted:

somewhere a man is ironing his starfleet uniform, wondering if it would be proper dinner etiquette to wear his horsehead mask

ponys ruined That Horse Mask flickr images

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

lolll

Following shutdown of the primary nuclear reaction, the fission products continue to generate decay heat at initially roughly 7% of full power level, which requires 1 to 3 years of water pumped cooling. If cooling fails during this post-shutdown period, the reactor can still overheat and meltdown. Upon loss of coolant the decay heat can raise the rods above 2200 degrees Celsius, whereupon the hot Zirconium alloy metal used for casing the nuclear fuel rods spontaneously explodes in contact with the cooling water or steam, which leads to the separation of water into its constituent elements (hydrogen and oxygen). In this event there is a high danger of hydrogen explosions, threatening structural damage and/or the exposure of highly radioactive stored fuel rods in the vicinity outside the plant in pools (approximately 15 tons of fuel is replenished each year to maintain normal PWR operation).

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

send em that naval firing computer video where it's all these different gears and poo poo

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

like the time i thought to shrink up a chip bag super small with a microwave and then it turns out craft moms have been doing it for decades

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

watch the goth/steampunk crossover, where the guys now have corsets too.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

that's cool it has a barometer so I can tell if it will rain in space

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

RZApublican posted:

I would actually give him money if the kickstarter was for making new TNG episodes solely from that twitter

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

GTA Jr? :eek:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

so.
statpedia is a combo of some of the loving worst fucklord shithead cms systems devised, web 2.0 AJAX YAY, and "microsoft metro"

I think.

It all hinges on whether "stat" now means "statistic" or "a complete article of content"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ohhh poo poo.

so this thing is actually for posting about a single data point in obsessive detail

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

No more like

*This is frame 3,753 of simpsons episode 12 in season 4, as you can see the coloring has a very brief shift in tint and

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

we're probably the biggest referrer, from this thread

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

i would like you to take a picture of yourself rolling to prove this

i'm rolling so hard my irises have opened up huge and now they're sucking in all the light in the room, can't take a picture

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

futurebot 2000 posted:

can't be rolling and photoing at the same time fool

reported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifma-uO0Z0k

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

>BOXX is designed to be used as a moped. It therefore limited to 35mph.
>BOXX weights 145lbs

i wonder how it rides at that speed. will hitting a pebble toss you backward

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ian i had a really neat idea
i think it's that your project name suks
here's a better one: factler.

it's got facts! and 'ler is a cute diminutive fresh for web 4.0

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

do you want to publish stats?
do you want to date statisticians?
then check out statopia!

Statopia, where the bar is rising.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Ian McLean posted:

Everyone keeps posting garbage. Way messed up. Just want to make nice things look ugly?

I don't want to be on these forums anymore. There are too many no good people. I don't need to be running around cleaning up other people's garbage.

How can you take your ball and go home like this, when the first girl you ever met cut it off?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Ian McLean posted:

who says that? I am just honestly laughing at this point. I think you have some serious anger management issues dude.

im calm. calm as a bee

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

had a dream that someone ran a kickstarter to bring back the construx toy
they got $102 million
and ran away with it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Ian if you get a bunch of money what I suggest you do is spend 30% of it on frozen pizzas and the other 70% on weed and don't stop using it until you're all out

I think you will come back with some valuable new insights on life and will read back over your posts and be like "who the gently caress is this thin-skinned directionless bonerlord? drat"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ian you sound very sheltered
do raindrops leave bruises?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

has the site had any penetration testing? or perhaps you like fuzz more. either way you're gonna need a harness

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

it was probably just some elaborate front to try and get people to help buy him a giant soda machine for his house apartment cause like he didn't really give a poo poo about anything else BUT the soda fountain

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

soda fountain
pop machine

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

maniacdevnull posted:

"if they're so smart then how come they didn't advance into management?"

this is true but not for the reasons they think

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

I don't want to be unfair in case english is not your first language but your writing is making me picture a new borderlands enemy. it is the NRD Loader and features huge glasses.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what will statpedia do that gapminder isn't already on

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

poty posted:

i get literally irl sad that im too old to become anything i want anymore

like the other day i was thinking how cool it is to be a (medical) doctor and it dawned on me

i will never be a doctor no matter what i do

i died a little inside

well this is slightly silly unless your over 50

tw:ageism, geezers

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Proteus4994 posted:

any job where he goes home with soreness in a part of his body other than his wrists and/or fingertips would be fine

so gay sub bottom whore

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Desk bed needs a cork board

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

although the context I read your post in might not be the one you meant, I do agree she will likely not be enjoying many of the games.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Stefjån Joębź

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Did You Mean: Softpedia? Showing results for Softpedia.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

this dog comes up
i like this dog
ian why do you not like this dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i think you just want to build up more relevancy for statpedia by having statpedia metioned a whole bunch in this kickstarter thread featuring statpedia. allow me to help statpedia out by typing statpedia a bunch of times.

• Locked thread