Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Christoph posted:

This happened in the first Deus Ex so often I stopped thinking of it as a glitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7azNpid9rGQ

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or three-dimensional thinking, but in one stage there is a boss (Howard Strong, I think) standing at the bottom of a missile silo. The normal strategy is to fight your way down the silo and then fight him as he stands in a cherry-picker throwing grenades at you. The alternate way of doing it is just throwing yourself down the silo and landing on his head, killing him instantly.

The LAW's projectile spawned a foot in front of you when you fired it, so you could put your face up against the hatch and fire through it and kill the guy too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Parts Kit posted:

Hm, that's interesting. I don't remember having magic resistance but I suppose I could have had it on some item I forgot about.

Breton and Orc both have it innate.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I am glad bridge building simulators use wacky physics and cool poo poo unlike farming, trucking, or train simulators.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Reive posted:

This is some next level video rendering glitchiness right here :lsd:
http://www.twitch.tv/manvsgame/c/4651440 (it's a saved recording)

His webcam glitched too and put extra polygons on his forearms.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

No lie, I have had nightmares where I try to walk like this.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Mierenneuker posted:

I don't understand how the tank walked away from that. I've played enough Civilization to know that the odds were stacked against it.

A tank is just a horse that paid 90 gold.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

CJacobs posted:

http://puu.sh/wnlUN/d012333292.webm

This just happened to me. Dark Souls is such a hard game that even walking down a flight of stairs is a challenge!

You are using a shield and didn't even block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

They fixed my SA control panel?