Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Big Stig's Over the Road Racing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Frowning: I thought this was the elcor audition

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

All knowledge is by necessity illusionary, as self-declared 'knowledge' of a thing is not the thing itself. Hope this helps.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

There is nothing to say about it that hasn't already been said but I loving love Balan Wonderwall man. I love that a finished product from experienced developers can contain the most obviously wrongheaded poo poo imaginable. Things that even a child would understand are stupid.

It fills me with hope somehow. Like, things haven't yet been homogenized to the point that they can't still gently caress up massively.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpinelessPreciousOwlTinyFace-Lg46fLUY4coh2nvT

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

flavor.flv posted:

They've beaten every single entry in the series.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_phq5dfyoZo1w064qt.mp4

Now this classic just came across my dash and it made me laugh so hard I got the hiccups

Arfur's silly hat reminded me of New World which is one of the funniest games ever by virtue of how many people involved either didn't understand what they were doing or just didn't give a gently caress. Like it's not even a car crash because car crashes actually involve stuff happening.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

lmfao

Is there a pyf stupid rear end SFM video cos I could go for that

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

just play a game that is good instead of bad. sheesh

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Yes that is one of the many, many games for which the first half doesn't suck and the second half suck even more

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It's not within the purview of this thread and is in fact within the direct purview of another thread but I was both disappointed and amused when I came across a band of dogmatic Daedra haters and summoned a Dremora Lord right in front of them only for everyone involved to stand around clearing their throats

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Where the gently caress am I

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Average Diablo 4 player

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I literally only just got to the tiefling refugee hoedown because I'm playing the game slow as hell but as I went to bed and the Narrator asked who I'd like to gently caress there were a couple of levitating tankards in the background. Get out of here tankards I'm trying to get laid!!!!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

Balls Aren't Features

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I accidentally sequence broke Act 2 of BG3 by Misty Stepping into Ketheric's/the Absolute's lair before entering Shadowfell

oeps

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I mean they're in space. They could do that pretty easily if they wanted

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

(BG3 spoilers) I didn't even realize this was a glitch

The Wicked ZOGA has a new favorite as of 12:21 on Sep 23, 2023

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Feels like the sort of tired bullshit Orin would pull

The Wicked ZOGA