Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I'm in. Oslo, Norway. Awesome idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
How many more confirmed shooters are there before it moves to another continent?

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
It it makes a pass close to Oslo, Norway I wouldn't mind shipping it further.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
It might make some type of logistical sense for it to go to the UK first, then Norway, Sweden, Finland, (or some variation of those three) then Germany and further south. If that helps with shipping at all. If it's flat all round then I'll take the drat thing. I want to try and find the ugliest buildings in Oslo. It's kind of shooting fish in a barrel but it's a plan. I'll shove a 1980s flash in the box if it fits too. If that'll seal the deal.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Everything costs more in Norway, doesn't matter what you do.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

ExecuDork posted:

Consensus and negotiation in good faith are hallmarks of Scandanavia.
He wouldn't know, he's only pseudonordic.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Will settle for highland cows and or a ned in its natural habitat.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Me or azathosk then. I think we are both in Oslo so we can probably do an awkward hand off too! Oh god don't make eye contact.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

azathosk posted:

You can have it first. I'm pretty busy in May.

Oh cool, I doubt it'll be here before end of May anyway but lets see what happens.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I'll email Dalax, I sent him my address before but I haven't heard anything back.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Camera has landed, might even get it today. Actually quite excited about this now.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I hosed up, slight delay on me receiving the camera. Hopefully it'll get fixed today.

[edit]Nope, everything is fine.

Laser Cow fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jun 7, 2013

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I've had this camera far too long now, I still have a few shots to take but my plan fell through due to weather. Time to get it moving onward anyway.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I sent Azathosk a message on Flikr since he doesn't have PMs. Would be a shame to skip him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Camera Around The World: Vikings Stole My Camera

• Locked thread