Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-renault-r5-turbo-2-10/?fbclid=IwAR1jPG62a2qRvj0ftRZTuszO9_FTaj4WwlgerISob2D4TZa5g_ziSXCxqEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

boxen posted:

Why are the graphics reversed on one side of the car?

Because Japan is freakin cool

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Howay you wastemen this is an insanely dumb derail.

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/05/kimeras-evo37-reimagines-the-iconic-lancia-037-with-modern-tech-more-than-500-hp/

How about this.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I propose that the palace merc for the n24 is the coolest livery we’ve had in fuckin YONKS

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s on Saturday. And the palace car is the beer car so every time you see it you have to have a sip and shout thank you bape for reminding me about this beautiful race

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

GRAB A BIG BAG OF CANS AND PET YA DOG. This is your 1 hour Nurburgring 24 warning lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXlRJ0-ETyI

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

4000km EK9. Car market is absolutely wild atm.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You can spend 60 grand on a golf mate

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Just a homologated 4wd rally ripper with custom bodywork and stuff is so much better and more interesting than a farty German box to me

I hope more companies make weird stuff. I know 6 guys who have Yaris’ already. They’re apparently that good haha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Same tbh

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I like five guys :shrug:

What are their names?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I got to borrow a nsx with nsx-r running gear yesterday. That seemed very on brand for this thread

Spoiler: it fuckin slaps

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

I request you add driving video to your instagram story :love:

You got to see the extremely bamboozled mid drive video instead. I’m not driving with a camera out, especially as the place was crawling with police and there was no front plate and it wasn’t mine :newlol:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah it will happen with just about any road car on slicks. There’s also a corner on the ring that will destroy your diff when you’re fast without an external cooler. It’s a funny old game.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s a bad looking wheel for sure

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Regamasters.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

So is driving a defender :newlol:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How the gently caress is that tied on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Nowhere near as cool as his old poo poo like abarth 131, integrale, e30 tho :)