Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
Living in Kenya, I see some crazy poo poo, which usually belongs in the Terrible thread. But I took this today of my balloon's truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

donut posted:

A Pontiac dealer called "Gay Pontiac" would be childish to find humor in. Same dealer using rainbow livery however, is some solid gold camp.

Then what's with the Gemini capsule behind them?

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

Krakkles posted:

On top of other reasons it's definitely awesome AI car poo poo, I unironically love that paint job. It looks fantastic on that car.

Yeah, that looks fantastic, I would rock that and I’m cis. Ad I’m sure an artist better than me could combine it with the screaming chicken.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

Holy gently caress yes

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

whats with the razor wire?

Extremely common in the developing world. Razor wire, barbed wire, or just straight up broken glass embedded in mortar on top of the outside walls of the property.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
When I was living in Kenya, besides the Land Cruisers and Defenders, one of the most common vehicles was the Maruti Gypsy Maruti being the Indian brand for Suzuki.

They were great off-road. Good 4WD and light enough that they were hard to get stuck enough that they couldn’t be dislodged with only a couple of people pushing. Simple and cheap to fix. Really lovely on the highway.

The ads claimed they could seat 8 people, which is an insane claim unless they’re hauling a load of 10 year old kids. It’s the chassis of an older Jimny, so it’s not a big car.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
I can’t imagine finding one 25+ years old that isn’t beat to poo poo. I actually can’t imagine finding one at all. They don’t live easy lives.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

The Door Frame posted:

That's basically all companies that were in the war on the losing side, Mitsubishi doesn't acknowledge that they ever made planes.

Mitsubishi still makes planes.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
Pulled up beside someone's project on the way to a new home.

Needs some TLC, but something like this would be a dream for me.

It's funny how tiny it is behind the truck pulling it.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
I'd like to see that feature with a door mounted snow brush instead of an umbrella. They're always in the way in the winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
Extra points if it has parts from the Little Bastard.