Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

BlackMK4 posted:

Prolly get hated on here but saw this clean Integra at school.

It's considerably better than that stupid hellaflush bullshit ash decided to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

You know, there's a lot of California that looks like that.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

jonathan posted:

That STI squad car isn't as quick as the Mustang GT 5.0 highway patrol cars on the I-5 south of Portland, atleast when it's dry out. 440 some odd horsepower.

Are you going to be a pedantic jackass about every drat post in this thread? It said one of. ONE OF.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

bidikyoopi posted:

I wonder what would happen to US DUI rates if that system was put in place.

You'd also have to put a pretty serious increase on penalties for people driving without a license.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Powershift posted:

You are right. Gasoline is as volatile as hydrogen. What was I thinking.

Hydrogen is a dumb choice for dumb people. You still need new production facilities, a new supply chain. Large amounts of storage for it within residential neighborhoods. Idiots will still smoke while refueling and Blow themselves up, and you will have to refuel twice as often.

Battery tech is progressing and electric and extended range hybrids are the right answer. Then you don't need an electricity truck delivering explosive electricity into large tanks under the local electricity station in the middle of the suburbs. Transmission lines would need to be upgraded for it to become a large scale reality but that isn't an unreasonable investment and will never go to waste.

What exactly do you propose we use to produce all this extra electricity?

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Tusen Takk posted:

Yeah I did, and they're actually a crapload cheaper. She, on the other hand, wants a naturally made diamond since it's soooo romantic to have something that's been waiting since the beginning of time to be on her finger :smith:

Explain to her the process that goes in to mining "natural" diamonds (explaining what "blood diamonds" are is really super in this case) and that diamonds are actually rather plentiful, and are only considered "rare" because the cartels artificially limit supply.

"Honey, did you know an African Warlord cut off a slave miner's finger for your diamond? It's so special!"

Oh, and created diamonds are better than "natural" ones, as created diamonds all have a perfect structure.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Tusen Takk posted:

:ssh: I don't know if you read my entire thread or not but I'm guessing you didn't since you never saw the part where I've only put $700 into it since I bought it and never was actually going to put any money into it :ssh:. Also I'm almost 22 thank you very much! :colbert:

Don't let them get you down dude; 22 is a perfect time to start your first marriage.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

SuperDucky posted:

I see your STI Police car and raise you a STI Police wagon.

This isn't actually a police car ("Eureka" was a TV Series on Sci-Fi).

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Hey, look at this thing that's at my office:

I can take more pictures if anyone wants, it should be there for a bit longer.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Backov posted:

Climb in and start it up.

I think that would require "touching".

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

I DO have 24-hour access to the building, technically speaking I could sneak in here when no one's around.

However I'd probably get stuck trying to get in to or out of the seat.

But enough about me being too big for an F1 car, more pics!

Not sure if I can get any better with the wheel, I can't get the right angle without crossing the lines of death.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Mcqueen posted:

Weird. They seem to be reproducing. Saw this one last week.

There have been several of them around Seattle for quite a while now.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

LEARN HOW TO POST IMAGES, YOU DUMBFUCK GOONS.

I really shouldn't have to scroll on a loving 2160x1440 display.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Terrible Robot posted:

NA Miatas literally have a button on the dash specifically for doing a headlight waggle with the lights off for waving at other NAs. it's the most :3: stock feature ever.

So do 1GA DSMs.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Olympic Mathlete posted:

This is the 'show' setup. I believe it's going to get ragged around the tracks once its done the rounds this year.

Doesn't make it any less stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

um excuse me posted:

I'm the pebble that'll rip the lip off.