Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

That looks like an awesome show. I love that there are cars from all niches there. The roadmaster owns the most though of all the things I see pictured.

Darchangel posted:

Is that a Tesla Model 3 with a custom front end and lowering?

That's gotta be on air with how much it's tucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

I see the camping NSX from the earlier and raise you camping F40

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

lmao that number plate

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Holy mother of god one in the loving wild

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Bape Culture posted:

There’s like 500 pics and a 25 min documentary that got removed after about an hour. Not sure wtf is going on. I’ll post the vid in here when it’s back tho if people don’t mind

Hell yes more of the awesome car please!

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

gently caress the haters that tuck is dope and it’s done so super clean, also classic wheels on a classic German. I loving love it, even if I generally prefer static to air!

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

That’s the point of air heh, they air up to actually drive which does make it look a bit off rolling.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Makes me think about my dad’s stories from growing up and how they used to just lay frame basically on everything. He had a ‘56 Chevy in high school and back then the legal in CA was frame couldn’t be lower than the bottom of your rim, so they would fit the lowest sidewall tires at the time (which weren’t really that low) and then just roll these big rear end cars with scraping everywhere.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Krakkles posted:

This made me really curious (I think I'm a CA car law nerd, maybe) and in looking, I was able to find that there's a maximum frame height, which was last amended in 1987, which was itself an update of the 1959 statute. Unfortunately, no word on what the rule was before that (or, indeed, what it was before 1987).

There's no minimum now though.

It's entirely possible that wasn't actually the law and the cops/sheriff in south lake tahoe in the 60s just wrote tickets for whatever they wanted!

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Memento posted:

And before you ask, no, Australians don't understand that a 2WD car with snow tires on will do better than basically any car with regular tires and 4WD with a normal driver behind the wheel.

Unfortunately neither does the state of California :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

First time I’ve seen a Golf with a hole in one like that.

:golfclap: