Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I'm the 12v battery thrown in the trunk as an afterthought.

Would, though. That thing owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Powershift posted:

You don't want too much, it can be extremely sensitive and prone to irritation. Lubrication is key to a successful drilling operation.

You're tellin' me

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

hahaha that owns

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Ror posted:

I would buy a glass replica of an engine but I’d better be able to smoke weed out of that thing.

until the apex seals go and your bong water gets everywhere

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

MrYenko posted:

It’s a thing for turbine engines too.

yeah and it owns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPOCl1ufjlE

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Elmnt80 posted:

Looks like cat has gone mad with power. Shame. Anywhosits...

Maybe we can convert him. He may just be exhausted.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Not a mistype, he literally shot a .50 cal at a steel plate from point blank and drat near killed himself when bullet pieces came straight back at him.

ahahahahaha

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

As Nero Danced posted:

In general, I don't like high-end sports cars. I'll never afford them, and couldn't make the most of them if I could. But there is one exception:

I didn't know till I left that my camera settings were a bit hosed, so sorry for the bad image quality. It was a brilliant white in real life. If anything this has convinced me to learn more about my camera so I can make the most of it next time I see this.

I know nothing about photography and mean this in a super complimentary way: those are nearly perfect 2004-2005 camera phone photos, just with much higher resolution.

Seeing an NSX in real life vs photos is my biggest "holy poo poo" moment in car spotting. They absolutely beautiful cars.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Humphreys posted:

Nissan and Honda are really missing out on a big chunk of money by not just pulling the old tooling out of wherever and modernising classic cars. gently caress even build to the same old specs and people will gobble them up.

Seems like they'd have to sell them at such low volume to get around safety standards (old cars turn into origami in accidents) that it'd be cost-prohibitive.

Although if I won the lottery having a resto modded top of the line Accord would be fun.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Humphreys posted:

That windshield wiper

The best wipers were on that Mercedes Benz truck concept with the circular window and three wiper blades that made the MB star.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

what was her lap time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Rigged Death Trap posted:

That is a very roast beefs first car how could he do this to his own son

he is from Circumstances